• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

Asylumnated said:
It's stunningly beautiful.
I've got more but I'm going to type up my post now and use one from American Horror Story.

You can use that one if you want, when you're done slaughtering Ros.

Annabella said:
I've got more but I'm going to type up my post now and use one from American Horror Story.
You can use that one if you want, when you're done slaughtering Ros.
There may be a slight change of plans. (} :) )

I've gotta edit nao.

I edited my post. A lot.

@Thetrickyshow1 Did you plan on posting to kill your character, or did you want us to handle it?

Also, I'd like to know who will be participating in the Spin-Off. For most of you, it's going to mean making completely different Character Sheets.

Asylumnated said:
I edited my post. A lot.

@Thetrickyshow1 Did you plan on posting to kill your character, or did you want us to handle it?

Also, I'd like to know who will be participating in the Spin-Off. For most of you, it's going to mean making completely different Character Sheets.
I suppose I'll be making a different character..

Asylumnated said:
I edited my post. A lot.

Original post:

"OK..."

Edited post:

"............................................................... NOt evEN REmoTELY OK.."

Also I'm up for the spin-off although I'm not sure exactly what you had in mind

Crossfirin said:
Original post:
"OK..."

Edited post:

"............................................................... NOt evEN REmoTELY OK.."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I felt so horrible writing it, just know that.

Oh, it's great. Deets won't be revealed as of yet, but it's great.

Crossfirin said:
Original post:
"OK..."

Edited post:

tumblr_static_tumblr_mf8m95umv61r331r3o1_500.gif

Also, are we saying that virgin blood is blood... from a virgin, or blood that has not been used in a prior ritual, which was the original meaning?

Crossfirin said:
Also, are we saying that virgin blood is blood... from a virgin, or blood that has not been used in a prior ritual, which was the original meaning?
It said body, not blood.

Asylumnated said:
Precisely that.
It is all part of the plan, my loves. You needn't worry.
*Pushes Jackson towards you* I nominate this dude right here..he would totally love giving his body up for the beautiful demon.

Hail Satan..

Annabella said:
*Pushes Jackson towards you* I nominate this dude right here..he would totally love giving his body up for the beautiful demon.
Hail Satan..
Oh, no, no, no. He is... somewhat safe.

@Asylumnated are you using the cable car for anything important irp? Also, I'll be in the spinoff. It was a mistake making my character a boy. I'm much better role playing with girl characters~

Thetrickyshow1 said:
@Asylumnated are you using the cable car for anything important irp? Also, I'll be in the spinoff. It was a mistake making my character a boy. I'm much better role playing with girl characters~
Did you plan on sabotaging it or causing it to fall or something of the sort? I don't think it'll be a problem. Other transports can be made in the spin-off. That's sounds fine to me.

I never thought my idea for doing a Spin Off would be used to be honest.

Anyways, NOELLA IS FINALLY FREE AND CAN FINALLY RESPOND.

LameAsDuck said:
I never thought my idea for doing a Spin Off would be used to be honest.
Anyways, NOELLA IS FINALLY FREE AND CAN FINALLY RESPOND.
IT DONE MADE IT SON

And take your time~

sorry guys, i won't be on for a long time. so you can either kill my character, take over and control him, i don't care. but i have some stuff i have to do for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back