• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Gao

[sad jester jingle noises]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
font callfont callfont call
TEMPORARY OOC

PLEASE BEHAVE

ROGUE WAVES.
YOU BOARD THE LEVIATHAN.
THE CHARACTERS.
Babe wake up it's time to yap.
Welcome to the onsite OOC that will be our temporary chit-chat area until applications are accepted.
If you have any questions about the world, your application, or what I had for breakfast, please feel free to throw them down below or send me a dm. I won't be introducing a deadline until a few days have passed, and even then, I'll probably be very lenient with extensions. I understand life is busy and cruel.
The Google Doc of Lore can be found [HERE] , but there is also an unformatted version that can be found on the Applications Page, found [HERE] . It's not a necessity to read thoroughly, but I do think that information gives nice insight into locations and ideas for characters.
If I'm honest there's a lot of space here to fill with words but I don't have much else to say concerning an OOC.
I hope your day is nice. Please share with us your favorite color.
{WOJTEK FUS}
night owl

Last edited:
1716090080103.png
Putting on my Sunday best to impress the applicants.

GAO! HENLO! It's been so long! How are you?

I see Steph was tagged in the interest check. πŸ‘€

I'm excited for this. I'm aiming for the Maestro.

SavannahSmiles said:
Hi hi, Savi! What role are you interested in?

Last edited:
GAO! HENLO! It's been so long! How are you?

I see Steph was tagged in the interest check. πŸ‘€

I'm excited for this. I'm aiming for the Maestro.
Hello omggg it has been so long!!! I am doing well, embarking on my brave GM journey with nervous clammy hands. How are you doing <3 !
Also the Maestro is a spectacular choice, the potential of it is SO yummy.

Definitely wasn't stalking and already watched the thread and read the doc...
Oh my god I was wondering what early bird was hanging out in the doc with me πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ. So happy to see you ready & excited!!
(Not sure if you're still applying for the same one, but The Devout could be one of my FAVORITE looking roles and I am kicking my feet giggling to see what you cook with it)

Hello omggg it has been so long!!! I am doing well, embarking on my brave GM journey with nervous clammy hands. How are you doing <3 !
Also the Maestro is a spectacular choice, the potential of it is SO yummy.
Awesome sauce! I'm rooting for you! πŸ’œ

I'm doing good! I posted my interest so fast when I saw this, LOL.

I'm currently preparing a role interest in the CS thread. I'll replace it with my application, but I want to snag my face claim to avoid it being used, haha.

I'm planning on making a custom role ^^
Noice! That's exciting.

Gao your Google doc is very pretty, I will be devouring all the tasty lore tomorrow after I wake up

Not sure if I'll apply for an already set role or attempt making and applying for a custom one. But I do have great interest in this.

Not sure if I'll apply for an already set role or attempt making and applying for a custom one. But I do have great interest in this.
Is your profile picture Wei Wuxian? πŸ‘€

Delighted to see you again ⸜( Β΄ κ’³ ` )⸝ ! Thank-you for coming to have a little look around.

Dragged out of Rpn retirement for this.

I have the quote set for a lot of things. One of my most favorite quotes from the books.
There are so many great quotes from the books honestly

Hey Gao Gao ! I have a question. Are the connections mentioned in some roles (for instance the love interest of the enamored) meant to be between players (after approval) or will they be NPCs?

Hey Gao Gao ! I have a question. Are the connections mentioned in some roles (for instance the love interest of the enamored) meant to be between players (after approval) or will they be NPCs?
Hello there! I'm glad you asked this one! For the Enamored, I completely understand it'll be a little difficult to create a character who's motivation is centred on another (unless of course you reach out during the application stage to plot with others, and even then, there's no promise both will be accepted).

My best advice for roles who have motivations dependent on others (like the Huntsman and their targets, or the Enamored and their love interest), is to leave some parts of the character sheet vague (specifics about the targets/love interest in question, since you may have to add/amend it at a later date) or, create an NPC to fit your storyline.

Upon acceptance you will be free to go back and revise things, plot the dynamic with another writer, rework your character's history, or decide to leave it as an NPC. I know it's a bit of a tricky one for applications, so I will be rather lenient on how writers choose to work around this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back