• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

@Asylumnated I'm a big fan of the game and I would join this Rp but this Rp is detailed and I'm not a really skilled writer Can you do something about this?

TheBigBladeWolf said:
@Asylumnated I'm a big fan of the game and I would join this Rp but this Rp is detailed and I'm not a really skilled writer Can you do something about this?
It's more of a casual detailed if that makes any sense. I marked it as detailed because I require a certain amount of paragraphs. I'm pretty lenient, so you should be fine.

Asylumnated said:
It's more of a casual detailed if that makes any sense. I marked it as detailed because I require a certain amount of paragraphs. I'm pretty lenient, so you should be fine.
I'll try my best to be more descriptive and write more

I'll start making my character

AlwaysYours said:
Well, I'm Gonna go ahead and have Davin crush on Freddie for starters...
Sounds fine to me~ I've still got to finish him but I'll have that done before I go to sleep tonight.

Not to be the debbie downer, but his character kinda ruins mine with their similarities. Not pissed, just stating

AlwaysYours said:
Not to be the debbie downer, but his character kinda ruins mine with their similarities. Not pissed, just stating
I'm sure some things can be discussed between the two of you, so that you're characters aren't the same? I also shot him a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, Sorry, I tried reading everyones characters beforehand but I guess I mustve skipped yours by accident.

Oh, I see. Are you talking about how my character is also a gamer and likes horror movies? Cause I can change that :)

Not if it makes you feel conflicted. I'm the one who has the issue, I should be the one to change first. I just thought I'd say something in case you didn't see my character.

Anyone want any drama or a relationship? My Character is one who'll hold a grudge, so we can throw some fun in here.

Crossfirin said:
Anyone want any drama or a relationship? My Character is one who'll hold a grudge, so we can throw some fun in here.
I'm up for drama. Have you got any ideas?

Asylumnated said:
I'm up for drama. Have you got any ideas?
I can see Jack and Freddie fighting for a girl, Rosalin if you'd like or any of the other girls if they wanna get in on this >:]

Jackson is most likely the asshole of the group. So, go ahead and knock that makeshift bar down a couple more pegs for Dav.

Crossfirin said:
I can see Jack and Freddie fighting for a girl, Rosalin if you'd like or any of the other girls if they wanna get in on this >:]
Unfortunately Freddie isn't the type to fight over someone, and Rosalin is his sister. It could cause problems though if your character "has the hots" for Rosalin because Freddie is over protective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back