• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

Asylumnated said:
I had one perm when I was nine. Now, I've decided to do blonde on my brown hair so I have to bleach my hair every three weeks. :) *is so smart*
My Mother changes her hair color every month.

Blue, purple, pink, red, blonde, black, rainbow..

You name it, she's had it.

Be careful with that bleach. It'll fuck up your hair.

Annabella said:
My Mother changes her hair color every month.
Blue, purple, pink, red, blonde, black, rainbow..

You name it, she's had it.

Be careful with that bleach. It'll fuck up your hair.
Oh, I know.

I was going to do rainbow, but my work would most likely frown on that. My hair is 'unprofessional' as it is.

>Is a guy with wavy medium length hair who uses shampoo and nothing else.

You know one of the big things with designing characters when drawing for me is hair, because I have no idea how it works or what people do with it, etc

Crossfirin said:
>Is a guy with wavy medium length hair who uses shampoo and nothing else.
You know one of the big things with designing characters when drawing for me is hair, because I have no idea how it works or what people do with it, etc
DO YOU HAVE JARED HAIR?!?!

tumblr_ndaw2pVjev1tmn3bjo1_500.gif

274e0ff0cdc4de782515b636fd2abc15cf168ff27cdf064208863cd5f9987c8e_1.gif

Asylumnated said:
DO YOU HAVE JARED HAIR?!?!
tumblr_ndaw2pVjev1tmn3bjo1_500.gif

274e0ff0cdc4de782515b636fd2abc15cf168ff27cdf064208863cd5f9987c8e_1.gif
Ummmmmm.......... Here's me from a 1 1/2 years yrs ago

v78lPib.jpg

(?-?) May have set your expectations too high

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossfirin said:
Ummmmmm.......... Here's me from a 1 1/2 years
v78lPib.jpg

(?-?) May have set your expectations too high
I had a huge thing for Peregrine Took and I will not lie when I say you're possibly beautiful.

I'm asking for your attendance at my funeral because "can love remember how to get me home to you" has murdered me. Thank you.

Asylumnated said:
I'm asking for your attendance at my funeral because "can love remember how to get me home to you" has murdered me. Thank you.
For those who don't know the joys of Evanescence or Amy Lee: go fuck yourselves.

Beautiful, ain't it?

AlwaysYours said:
For those who don't know the joys of Evanescence or Amy Lee: go fuck yourselves.
Beautiful, ain't it?
Stunningly so. Amy Lee is a goddess.

How to progress the plot now?

AlwaysYours said:
typical "I'm sexy but I don't know it"
I had the Haitian version of that.
Never been in a relationship because telling people that you like it when characters get their guts ripped out in movies is a big no-no.

@Asylumnated Run from the monsters i sent in completely random directions.

@Annabella My boyfriend is my complete opposite and yet he thinks my love for horror and stuff is cute. So...there's hope?

Don't even look for it...I know I wasn't.

JUST ONE NIGHT

BEFORE I REACH THE BOTTOM!

AlwaysYours said:
@Annabella My boyfriend is my complete opposite and yet he thinks my love for horror and stuff is cute. So...there's hope?

JUST ONE NIGHT

BEFORE I REACH THE BOTTOM!
*heart explodes because cute*

Asylumnated said:
Stunningly so. Amy Lee is a goddess.

How to progress the plot now?
Uh, yeah. the middle part where everyone was together felt pretty organic and easy, but I don't know what to even have this sub-basement/ shelter that I'm in have or be. Did you have anything specific in mind be in there or for it to have @Asylumnated :/

AlwaysYours said:

Maybe.

Maybe I'll find another maniac who will kill pe---

*Clears throat*

Yeah..

Crossfirin said:
Uh, yeah. the middle part where everyone was together felt pretty organic and easy, but I don't know what to even have this sub-basement/ shelter that I'm in have or be. Did you have anything specific in mind be in there or for it to have @Asylumnated :/
The ghosties shall come, that is what.

@Crossfirin It's only 8:15 in game time...plus the Lodge is kinda like a sandbox. It doesn't have to look and feel exactly like the original Until Dawn...because it is no where near that.

AlwaysYours said:
@Crossfirin It's only 8:15 in game time...plus the Lodge is kinda like a sandbox. It doesn't have to look and feel exactly like the original Until Dawn...because it is no where near that.
Oh, 8:15? thank god we only have 10 hours to survive four things that are actively searching to kill us.

giphy.gif

Crossfirin said:
Oh, 8:15? thank god we only have 10 hours to survive four things that are actively searching to kill us.
giphy.gif
Whilst being injured.

We're totally not going to get fucking slaughtered.

I've murdered almost everyone in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back