Video Games Transported to a Video Game?

Oh no! You have been transported into the most recent Video Game you played! How screwed you right now?

I am very screwed, I was playing Elden Ring

If this is idea is already made, I will delete this thread
I'd be in Gmod!
...wtf would I do in flatgrass for the rest of my life

So I’m trapped in a world filled with war ships turned into anime girls, fighting enemies with multiversal reality manipulation technology, more advantaged alternative versions of themselves, and seemingly some kind of eldritch god.

I might be screwed.
Azur Lane?

I last played Cursorblade.
Uhhh...
I don't-... I don't know.
Cursorblade---A-bullet-hell-game-where-you-play-as-the-cursor-.gif

i'm so dead, sou's gonna sacrifice me the moment he sees me.
{why? 'cause i'm a mix of kanna, sara and joe. we all know what he said to kanna, and uh.. who's joe again? {{haha}}
the game is yttd, btw. search it up and play it since i feel too left out-

i'm so dead, sou's gonna sacrifice me the moment he sees me.
{why? 'cause i'm a mix of kanna, sara and joe. we all know what he said to kanna, and uh.. who's joe again? {{haha}}
the game is yttd, btw. search it up and play it since i feel too left out-
oop-

Armored Core 6 so I probably die.
I'm at least not necessarily going to be targeted directly. But there is a good chance I get accidentally blown up by a giant mech sending out 15 missiles everywhere and shooting up the place. Or I get pulverized by said mech accidentally stepping on me as it zooms by at 200 mph.

I can survive albeit miserably LOL. Rubicon is such a war torn and scorched planet that all people seem to have to eat are pieces of giant mealworms. In story, it is mentioned to some extant that people are starving because of what amounts to a planetary embargo by an galactic peacekeeping organization -- in some attempt from keeping corporations from coming and harvesting the planet for a precious resource (coral). There are some trees but not much signs of very fertile lands. So I could easily end up in place where food is hard to come by.

If I joined the Resistance, PCA, Mercenaries or any of the corporations, I'd probably just die. But I can survive off a hope and prayer that the coral wars don't somehow find their way to wherever I'm at.

Unless....

Someone take the Fires of Raven ending. In which case you light the entire planet on fire, destroying the fuel everyone's fighting for and everything else with it. Then I definitely get roasted with the rest of the planet :P

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back