Anime & Manga New Anime Recommendations?

Caroline1539

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I've currently hit somewhat of a drought in anime I've been watching.

I just finished Hunter X Hunter, and some of my favorites include My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Mob Psycho 100!

I've watched Chainsaw Man, Jujitsu Kaisen, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Mushi-Shi as well. Currently watching Mushi-Shi on my own, but I'm looking for something else to watch with my mom. She's also watched mostly everything above with me!

Do you guys have any recommendations of anime you guys like? I'd love to have a new show to sink my teeth into!

Hi! I've currently hit somewhat of a drought in anime I've been watching.

I just finished Hunter X Hunter, and some of my favorites include My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Mob Psycho 100!

I've watched Chainsaw Man, Jujitsu Kaisen, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Mushi-Shi as well. Currently watching Mushi-Shi on my own, but I'm looking for something else to watch with my mom. She's also watched mostly everything above with me!

Do you guys have any recommendations of anime you guys like? I'd love to have a new show to sink my teeth into!
ladies vs. butlers

I would say try either Bleach, Attack on Titan (maybe not with your mother, it’s pretty violent, but then again, you watched Chainsaw Man), Black Clover, and One Punch Man (Made by the same person who mane Mob Psycho 100, also it’s quite funny sometimes)

Also, if you like funny anime, try Mashle: Magic and Muscles (Absolutely hilarious)

I would personally recommend Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends) if you like Mushi-Shi. It's already got 6 seasons and they announced a 7th in production last July, though still haven't told us when to expect it. It tends to be slower production it seems like.. but it's a very emotionally-driven series, and it's more or less episodic in a similar way to Mushi-Shi at times.

YESS I was literally coming here to suggest natsume yuujinchou !! Literally my favorite of all time. I couldn’t recommend it enough.

(i love jujutsu kaisen and demon slayer) i would recommed personally if your looking for longer action anime's either one piece or attack on titan but attack on titan is pretty violent, but you have watched chainsaw man and demon slayer but anyway if your leaning more towards comedy one piece has more comedy but its waaaay longer there both pretty good

Freiren, Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic, BOFURI, and Spy X Family to name a few. They were all enjoyable to varying degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back