• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(Hmmmm -thinks-I got my post ^^)

Nichole desperately looked for her friends and bit her lip. "Where are they?" Mosre importantly where were celena and jason?! she jogged outside and looked around. "shit!" Nichole cursed. She hoped they would be alright. Yuki whined and his ears flattened.

Shadow heard people cursing. He was confused as they entered the dance room. There where not many here and it seemed abandoned. He turned to his companion to see if she knew anything/

Alex watched the commotion in confusion and tilted her head slightly before looking aback at Nocte. "Do you have any idea what's going on?" she asked softly as to not alarm anyone to who hadn't noticed.

" Not the foggiest. What do you think about it?" He whispered back as he looked around. His normal ability to sense danger wasn't doing him any good. He only felt a little nervous.

"I don't know honestly. All I know is right now, I don't feel very safe here," she said nervously. She wrapped her arms around her and continued looking around, unable to make any words out.

" Lets go to my dorm. I may or may not have hooked into the security the school has. It isn't much of a system because the headmistress appears to use her mind but it is something. " Nocte said. He was suddenly very nervous with what was going on. If what he had thought when he showed up was true and this was a trap, even if not set by the school itself, he wanted warning.

Alex nodded silently, her nerves only getting worse. She stood up and decided to take her shoes off. After picking them up, she thought momentarily and decided it would be best not to go on ahead and start walking. If anything right now, she didn't need to be alone or she would be an easy target. She adjusted her shoes in her hand and waited on him.

Turning Nocte led the way back up the stairs. He was looking around corners ahead of him and glancing behind him. His eyes bled shadows the way the always did when he was nervous over anything and for about half a second when he spooked over some movement outside he shifted to a full shadow. Getting to his room he popped the door open and locked it behind them before jumping up to his top bunk and opening his laptop.

'Celena' head turned around trying to find someone to puncture the needle into. ARMS! STOP~! WHAT ARE YOU DOING~! I feel so helpless.... someone.... help me.... 'Celena' ignored her instructions and Celena found herself walking towards the ball. Trying to stop herself Celena tried to hurt herself but nothing worked. With several needles in hand Celena went towards the others.

Alex stood silently against the wall. She tightened her arms around her waist as she glanced around the room. She could hear the wind whistling outside, something that happened when she was nervous. She let out a soft sigh as she looked down.

Winnie, no not Winnie, It. It spotted Celena and whispered a short warning to her. "Don't break our cover, remember that. " It have the other girl a look before heading off in search of the Brittany's office. Winnie cried out inside, screaming at herself to stop but to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Celena' turned and faced 'Winnie', "Don't worry I won't. I will act like normal."

With that 'Celena' turned away and began to continue to walk away. Winnie... I wish you luck... Work hard... I will try to get someone to notice... Celena began to think of numerous things at once.

Searching through the feeds Nocte found nothing out of place. Why was he suddenly so nervous. He guessed Alex was the same from the way the weather was acting outside. He also guessed that his roommate would be with his date and not likely to try to get into the room. He looked out his window and could only see a area that was dealing with strong wind. Nothing else seemed off.

Alex sat down against the wall, crossing her legs. She sat her shoes down beside her and started taking out all the pins that were in her hair. Slowly, her hair started to call into loos curls as she took the last one out. After running her fingers through it, her hair fell back into its natural waves.

'Celena' made her way to the ballroom and everyone had disappeared, "Damn."

DAMN!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAMN~!? YOU CYBORG GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Celena then began to throw all sorts of comments about trying to hurt herself just a little and it worked ever so slightly. She stumbled a bit but then quickly recovered. She then found herself walking towards the dorms. I SAID GET OUT~!!!!!!!!!!!

(Is that okay @Bree? She won't break free by herself but yeah...)

Grunting Nocte moved over to where he had started the armor for Alex. He had made a large part of the chest plate but hadn't made anything other then a single glove. He had guessed on her sizing and knew she would need to try it on. Grabbing the plate and its backing he walked over to her and said " This is what i have done so far. It isn't quite fitted but if you expect trouble wear it. I have my own suit on under these fancy clothes. To fancy for my own taste. " He was slightly distracted by her hair flopping around. It was a nice color in of itself.

(Perfectly fine. Though they can't get themselves out, they can stall. ^^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex nodded before standing up once again. She took it from him and inspected it carefully, slightly nodding. A small smile appeared on her face as she looked at him. "It's perfect as far as looks," she said quietly. She tried the chest plate on over her dress and nodded at the feel. "It'll work," she added before taking it off.

" Hold on. I hear someone." Nocte said quietly. He heard someone walking outside his room. Reaching into his backpack that he used to pack all of his stuff he grabbed out a well hidden small combat knife. Slipping it up his sleeve he turned into a shadow and slipped half of his head thought the wall to observe the hall outside.

'Celena' walked along the corridor and began to open doors one by one. I SAID STOP~! SOMEONE NOTICE THAT IT ISN'T ME~! STOP ME~! EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY ME~! Slowly she opened the next door and found Alex and someone else in the room. ALEX!!!!!!!! Wait a second is that they guy she was talking about? WAIT! NOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT! STOP~! DON'T HURT THEM~!

"Oh! There you are Alex! I was so worried about you!"

'Celena' ran up and hugged Alex and looked at Nocte slyly, "and who is this...?"

Slipping back into his room he looked at the girl and immediately asked. " How did you do that? I locked the door. I know i did..... " He looked at her suspisously. He did not return to his normal form as he stared at her with his single, glowing eye.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked looking at him with concerned eyes. She stood back up and crossed her arms. "I didn't do anything."

" I am asking her how she opened a locked door. I locked it out of habit then checked it when i heard someone. It was defiantly locked. But she just walked in. " He looked at the girl suspisously. He was never calm around people on good days. This was not one of them for him.

Alex jumped slightly as she finally noticed the girl. Was I that out of it? The thought crossed her mind briefly before looking at her. She sat back down with a small sigh,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back