• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

Spinning and shifting into a shadow passed throught the wall for a second to reappear, towel-less. Even when he was a human his nervousness showed as strands of shadows flickering out of his eyes and wandering off. He was really nervous as he had never even been close to anybody. He was also horrible at dealing with girls. " Well we should move off to the ball."

"Yea," Alex managed to say after letting a soft giggle escape. She turned around, being careful not to trip over her heels, and followed the sound of the music to the gym. "Kill me now," she mumbled to herself.

" I would rather not. Would probably be messy and frowned upon by the school. I mean you can get jail time for assisted suicide." He said as he walked. He stayed close to catch her if she failed Heels. He knew how hard they where to walk in after a lost bet.

"Well suicide and dances fall under the same category to me," she said with a laugh. She looked around at the walls as the music grew louder.

" Well I am NOT dancing if i have a say in it. The dancing part is the worst of what they force us to do. So when they are trying ti dance u say we sit and watch the failure." He said as he descended to the area it was at.

Alex laughed a bit as they reached the gym. She looked around at the decorations and nodded. "Same here with the exception on two.mi told Nichole and Celena that I'd dance once with them but that was it," she explained as she hesitantly walked in.

Susan hated dancing, but didn't want to disappoint her new friend. "You don't mind be embarrassing you? I suck at dancing" Susan mumbled.

(We are back!!!) 
Winnie sighed and slipped out into the crisp night air to search for Mika only to find herself walking around the school with her heels in her hands. There was something so peaceful about the bright moon tonight, and a small smile found it's way on her lips. Snip. A twig snapped behind her and Winnie made to turn around before a damp cloth was forcibly pressed to her mouth. She struggled against a strong arm wrapped around her while her eyesight blurred in and out. Slipping into the dark blackness, Winnie passed out and was dragged from the school. But she wasn't the only one who would get kidnapped that night...

@killgor911 @Z Greatest001

(No winnie! D' :)

Nichole rubbed her chin looking around for the right guy for celena. He had to be just right. But then Nichole started to get a bad feeling. These peaceful days. They wouldnt last... even this night had its dangers.

(Sorry, didn't check up on rp in a while.)

Mika arrived at the gym and scanned it for Winnie, frowning when he failed to find her. Spotting Nichole he walked over to her." Hey, you seen Winnie?"

Nichole said"yuki get back here!" Chasing after him and turned on the light on her phone. Yuki barked and whined. Nichole gasped seeing winnie's shoes. But where was winnie?! Nichole picked up the shoes and ran inside. "Something is definitely wrong." She said running over to mika.

Celena laughed, "No one can suck at dancing! We all express our emotions in different ways!"

Tugging gently on her arm Celena giggled as she made her way to the dance floor.

@Forlorn

Susan grinned and began dancing. Suddenly her bowels seemed to be getting the better of her. "I uh...I gotta use the bathroom" she blurted out with embarrassment. Heading to the restroom, hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "Something's not right" she said with unease. "Where were all the guards? The ones making sure we don't run off and get knocked up?" She thinks with grave realization. Before Susan can react, a cloth suffocates her, allowing only sickly fumes to enter her lungs. Her eyes grow wide as she realizes what's happening. The rag was laced with chloroform.

Drifting into a restless slumber, Susan's limp body is dragged away

(Can it be me!? I need to go to school and I won't be able to reply for a while... I can go in looking for Susan and get kidnapped as well?)

Realising that Susan hadn't returned Celena went to the bathroom to look for her, "Susan? Are you alright?"

Suddenly a cloth covered her mouth and she tried to light a fire with her hands to burn the person but there seemed to be two people on her, sinking into an unconscious state Celena drifted away and got tossed next to the limp body of Susan. Not being able to do anything though because she had returned to darkness. Not somewhere she wanted to be....

(Okay I will reply once I get back!)

(Hey guys Killgor911 is having some serious family issues right now and cant reply, so can Jonathan skip the ball or something? He's not going to be able to reply for a while)

(He can be kidnapped, that's fine and I hope it gets better for him!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(If memory serves, camping and he won't be able to reply as much)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back