• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

{}=Susan's inner thoughts

Susan-or lack thereof- nodded at the strange man and walked back into the school. The zombie girl combed the halls looking for people to inject with her toxic liquids. After a while she stumbled upon Nichole, and went up to her. "Hey friend, want to play a game?" The zombie inquired. {whatever shit has taken over my body, its stupid as hell. I don't talk like that and Nichole hopefully knows it}

Nichole blinked and tilted her head. "Susan are you ok? Have you seen the others? " concerned. Yuki started growling and barking at susan whining. Nichole looked at susan. Then yuki. "Susan?" Nichole asked gulping and looked into her eyes.

Susan's eyes were glazed over, resembling that of a dead fish. "Nichole, can I see your arm? I need to test something out" zombie Susan asked, holding out her hand in a jagged fashion. {this imbecile doesn't know how to act human, I look like damned robot for christ's sake}

Nichole said"no s-stay back. "Backing away scared. Yuki snarled and barked at susan. Her scent was different. And he didn't like it. Nichole backed up more terrified. yuki was about to tackle and bite susan at this point. He wanted her far away from Nichole.

Susan kicked the dog before lunging at Nichole. Tackling her to the ground, Susan was inhumanly strong. {whatever crap they put in me, it's making me crazy strong. Adrenaline, perhaps?} pinning Nichole, she raised the syringe that was hiding behind her back in the air. "Any last words?" The zombie asked with an evil grin. {seriously? Any last words? Thats perhaps the cheesiest thigh you could say at the moment, you stupid shit}

Nichole screamed and struggled. "CELENA! JASON! HELP!!!"starting to cry.She llooked at the needle trembling then headbutted susan. Yuki growled and barked tackling susan and pinned her snarling. No one hurts Nichole on his watch.

Winnie heard shouting and It responded, breaking off into a run until Nichole and Susan came into view. It was annoyed and Winnie couldn't help but feel a bit smug as It was forced to play the good guy. It helped Nichole up, shock and worry evident in It's espression. "Nichole, are you alright? Susan! Snap out of it!!"

Nichole hiccuped and cried some. "L-leave me alone!" Backing away from the two as yuki growled at both of them . He then pulled at nichole's dress telling her to run. Nichole nodded and took off her shoes running for it.

It growled, rounding Susan. "What the hell were you thinking? We are here to blend in not tip everyone off! " It sighed in frustration, acting very Winnie. "You got new orders. Kill the dog. " That was the last straw, Winnie fought back with a passion. It grabbed it's head for a moment, ice sprouting at it's feet, before It shoved Winnie back into the recesses of her mind and gave Susan a look. "They're fighting back, don't let them win. And kill. That. Dog. " @Forlorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nichole hid in her dorm and slid down her door panting. She hugged yuki close and kissed his head. "Good boy. Good boy. Thank you so much." Hugging him again. Yuki whined and licked her cheek. Nichole changed into some more comfortable clothes and wiped off the make up letting her hair down. Then grabbed her friends."lets go." Nichole said to yuki before they ran out.

Mika had been searching throughout the campus to no avail. Hearing the commotion he headed towards it, his mind a whirl. As he turned the corner he collided with Nichole." Whoaa, are you okay? What's the rush?"

(To clear it up, the drug doesn't make their eyes glaze over. I let Forlorn do it cause the drug doesn't effect everyone the same. But Winnie seems normal. Just an FYI)

"Winnie? "He said, brow furrowing." Something's up. Are you okay? Are there any others?" He asked,.

Winnie left Susan alone, and It walked back down the hall, searching. It had already been too risky tonight and had to act normal now. It sought out Nichole and found her with Mika. {No! Turn around! Don't go near him!} Winnie's faced turned into a worried half grin, something she'd have done. It was good at mimicking her, too good. "Hey, guys. I lost Susan, I think she's still in the school. What the hell is going on?"

Mikas heart jumped at the sight of Winnie. He couldn't control himself as he flung his arms around her and picked her up."Don't you scare me like that! Where were you? Why didn't you come get me before the ball? Are you alright? Nikki said you were....weird." Mika sat her down and tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes.

Nichole said"mika careful. You do what you can here. I gotta tell Brittany! Cmon yuki!" He nodded and followed her down the hall. Nichole ran across the school yard listening for any suspicious sound. Yuki ran next to her and his ears twitched. Nichole made it to Brittany's office and knocked frantically.

Winnie~

It chuckled, just like Winnie would, and shook it's head endearingly. "My eyes are fine. I thought I'd meet you there but you never showed up so I went for a walk. Got spooked by the fence and ran for it. Why? Did you think I was like Susan?" Winnie fought inside with everything she had but to no avail. The only thing she was able to do was make it snow lightly, until she had no energy left. {please, Mika, run. It isn't me!}

Brittany~

She opened the door with a smile that faded. "What? What's going on? Are you not enjoying the dance? Did a fight break out?"

Nichole panted and said"s-susan wasnt acting herself. S-she had this syringe filled with some sort of orange liquid and her eyes were glossy. She tried to inject it into me but yuki got me away just in time."trying to catch her breath. "Some students are missing. "

Mika put his forehead on hers and sighed." Susan is Susan, she's always been a little off." He sighed. Snow began to fall, putting goosebumps along the nape of his neck."Winnie....... why is it snowing?" He whispered, body tensing.

Winnie~

It frowned, looking up at the snow. "I'm just..." It sighed, looking at it's feet. "Sad is all. This was my first dance and it's kinda ruined. I didn't even get to dance with you. " completely Winnie answer and It pulled it off smoothly. Winnie screamed inside her head and It rubbed her temples instinctively though her expression didn't change.

Brittany~

"That's strange. " Brittany paused, seeking out each students energy. "But every student is still in the school. They've never left, Nichole. Can you take me to Susan? Has any other student acted differently?"

Nichole nodded and said"I think something is up with winnie too." She gulped not wanting to get injected with what ever that stuff was. Yuki whined and stayed close as Nichole walked out with Brittany.

"Is that so? "He said frowning." You'd think that with you being from such a background that you would have been to plenty of dances." Mika said.

'Let me out........ Something's off here.'A voice whispered through his mind.

'Gypsy. Let me handle this. Plus its Winnie. You've never even met her, what would you know?'Mika thought somewhat nervously.

'You're body is my body whether you like it or not and in a sticky situation, which this is bound to be, I am more powerful than you can dream of. So you decide.'The voice snarled.

Mika sighed," Damnit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back