• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

Mika chuckled, soon it turned into great bursts of hearty laughter. After a few moments when it died down to an extent he took her hand and pulled her into his lap and kissed her, talking between kisses and chuckles." You're too.......damn cute........ But I'll play a long."He said, taking a deep breath." Hi, my names Mika Roze. I'm a lot to handle at times but its worth it. In twenty years I've no clue where I'll be, but that's ok as long as I'm with the person I love." He said with a smile.

Winnie blushed a bright red at his laughing and was startled as she was pulled into his lap, returning the kisses happily. She giggled and shook her head, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "Pleasure to meet you. Now...you gotta go with the rest of them or stay and see me be a total bitch. " she said, keeping her face hidden in the crook of his neck, breathing in his spicy scent. She wanted him to stay, but it would be easier if he went since she could connect to him easily and she needed a line to the group for this to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I think I've had my fair share of bitchiness today, mostly on my part." He said honestly closing his eyes and drinking up her warmth and love." But I guess its for the best. Lead the way, love." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back