• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(Mikas a lover not a fighter xD . Unless he meets back up with Angel. Then he's no longer able to be considered humane. )

((If they didnt make up akio wouldnt kill him regardless, akio is well trained, most of it self training but hes a master at hand to hand and mika's powers are not as offensive as akios powers. He would win but he wouldnt hurt him to badly, winnie would be beyond hurt if she saw them truly fighting))

(well complicate the love story. have him become bisexual and fall in love with akio. that would throw a wrench in EVERYTHING) 
(and you said Mika needed someone else.... xD )

((i wouldnt but i dont know how akio would react. He be so shocked he wouldnt even be able to be blunt))

(although if he did, itd be fun to see how Winnie would react...) 
(yeah i know. plot twists are good for that. @Z Greatest001 you taking notes? xD )

(yeah. i think that'd be the best part. and after we finish this we need to change our posts to random gobbly gook. so we keep plot twists to ourself.)

(Z did you reply? Cause I'm going back and can't find it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Z Greatest001](*wades through over 200 ooc posts -.-* you guys have a problem)
X sighed wearily and hesitated." Before that, I have to make sure that what ever you tell him won't hurt him. He's not in his right mind and needs to recuperate before he snaps. Bluntly putting it, he doesn't need your bullshit and I'm fed up with hearing him bitch and moan." He said.

[/QUOTE]

(....are you guys talking about making them gay? ....cause that's what I'm getting...XDXD)

(no she didnt. pretty sure she's in shock at the idea xD ) 
(And yes. Z never answered to making mika gay with akio)

Winnie glowered but was kinda proud that he had hesitated. "Look, I'm just setting things straight, making my apologies, and asking him questions. Nothing too painful. If I was breaking up with him, you'd know. I'd be yelling in German. I just want one simple conversation then you can do whatever the hell you want if he lets you. "

(akio has a problem because the rp Akio would be shocked as hell and he doesnt know how to react.)

X chewed his lip, a typical Mika habit, a sign that he was losing his grip. Mika regained control and looked at Winnie warily." Is that so? For some reason I think I would rather have you uberly pissed at me than a calm anger. "he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back