• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

Winnie fought not to crack a smile at that. She liked that Mika was scared of her, made her feel...Dominant. "I'm both. But I'm sorry, not for hurting you unintentionally cause that isn't my fault and I refuse to take blame, but for everything that I did knowing I hurt you. " she glanced at Archer before looking back at Mika. "And I'd like to talk about..Us. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((You know the way i see it is mika is submissive to winnie because no matter what everyone says winnie is no wallflower, she doesent like being controlled. While akio and winnie are both relatively quiet people but are both dominate in a way. Akio will listen to winnie most of the time but doesent fear her at all which leads to some clashings as we've all seen. Mika doesent argue with winnie, akio does))

(Mika is afraid of her because he loves her and he's afraid of the people he loves and at the moment that stands at only two. Anyone else he says what he wants.)

Mika smiled sorrowfully." I know you didn't mean to, love. Sorry for saying you were cruel." He said, sitting on one of the beds. He still had his cup of liquid and stared at it briefly before turning back to Winnie." What about us?"

((akio feared pain he couldnt control, though he is accepting that its part of life.)) 
((now he only fears losing winnie for good))

Winnie remained standing, almost like an act of defiance. She paused, studying his face, before saying slowly. "I made a commitment and i honor those. And I plan on doing so because I love you. But we need to...get to an understanding. Because I'm sick of finding myself thinking that I need others to survive, cause I don't, and I want you to understand that. Cause I refuse to love through what happened with James. " her words were careful and even thought she'd picked them carefully, she wasn't satisfied. She hoped he wouldn't get mad because that wasn't what she was aiming for. She was just wanting to discuss things.

"What is it with me being compared to James? I'm presumably either worse or better than him to most but to you I'm equal it seems. "He said frustratedly." I don't cheat when I'm serious. When I'm serious I devote myself wholly to who I'm with. There have been some screw ups in the past on my part with Ari, but I've been working to clear things up. I refused her, didn't I? I don't cheat. I listen. I state my opinion sometimes and it might hurt you but I apologize. I sit through you and your antics quietly no matter how much it might effect me. I oblige your will most of the time. But what do I get? A few smiles and I love yous and a couple big fuck yous in the face.Call me selfish but I think relationships are supposed to be fifty-fifty, not seventy-thirty. But I push through it I know the thing with Akio can't be helped. I know. I know you didn't ask for it. Or any of this. And the next time he kisses you........"Mika stopped himself, deeming his anger at Akio unnecessary." But everything fucking happened and shit doesn't go your way 99% of the time. But then again, I assume you know this already."He said. He wasn't angry, just aggravated with himself and Winnie and Akio, but mostly himself." Anyway, continue."

Winnie kept the frown from her face and nodded, listening to his opinion even though it kinda stung. "For the record, I'm not comparing you to James. It's just that was the first major relationship and it kinda...messed me up. So it's not you compared to him. Trust me, you've treated me better in what? A few months? Than he did in two years. And I try not to curse at you. I know it's kinda one-sided, and I want to fix it....But Mika...I kinda don't know how. " her tough facade slipped and she looked at her scuffed up shoes. "I haven't had much experience, so I'm going at this blindly. I never thanked you, for refusing that, by the way. " she took a breath and looked back up at him. "This entire thing wasn't about chewing you out. It was about asking whether or not we can start over? Just let everything slide and move on. I don't want to give up trying, and I want us to work as a team. So...will ya still love me?"

In the depths of his mind Gypsy and X were providing commentary.

" She's good, isn't she?" Gypsy laughed.

X just shook his head sadly." You're both idiots and she plays dirty. Its kinda hard to be mad at her." He said, feeling a crushing feeling of defeat.

" Right! Mika, dude your screwed, lover boy! Might as well put your junk on lock down cause your practically married now." Gypsy howled, thoroughly enjoying the show.

"You know that his body is our body, right? The fate of his nether regions is shared with us unfortunately." X replied boredly.

" Shit."

---------------------------

Mika ignored them, but knew that in a way they were right. He was weak to this kind of stuff. He was good at arguing but he was horrible at dealing with moments like this."I ....... Yeah."He said finally, feeling the same sense of defeat.

Winnie's hopeful smile turned into a frown. "Hey...you don't have to if you don't want to, I mean-not saying I don't want you to not want to! That didn't make sense-what I'm saying is, I don't want to use dirty politics to persuade you. So, do what you want love. I'm not saying that I'll quit being selfish, cause I won't. I like things my way, I like safety and feeling in control, it's just who I am. I'm a prude, so if you can't handle that, I'm not your girl. I get jealous easy, I'm hot-headed and cold and am a total best freak. You're the complete opposite...And that's kind why I think we work. But,again, off topic, what I'm saying is we will get into fights and I will play dirty sometimes, but-" Winnie took a breath. She was rambling. "You drive me nuts. Literally, everything about you either makes me want to rip my hair out or laugh. And that's what I love about you, cause you've changed me. For better or worse, no idea, but you dyed my freaking hair. Something I thought was completely juvenile, and I look hot. Fire and Ice, that's what we are. Okay, I'm gunna stop talking now cause I lost where I was going....Hi, I'm Winnifred Winters, and I play violin and see myself married to my loving husband and two little girls in twenty years. " she held out her hand, giving him a cheeky grin, painfully aware her rambling probably went no where.

((a sense of defeat..... See akio probably would have said something more in depth here then um yeah))

(-stabs akio in the mouth to shut him up- shut the fuck up -.- I like mika the way he is. I might not like gyspy and X but mika is alright in my book....shit its sunday and I cursed! Whats wrong with me?! Oh well back to vocaloid while waiting) (and he is trying to come into terms with everything. So shut ya yap or your gettin penetrated.)

((Its a good thing you came first, otherwise you would have gotten the same treatment i did and im not sure fragile mika would have survived that. Literally she yelled at me and said everything positive to you and you've done more to step on her toe's recently.))

((I dont feel pain though i actually am not here, i have no fused to the internet yet though im looking for a way too, it would make typing so much easier))

(oh will you two stop it (akio and twi) your ruining the moment. especcially you akio... *death glare*)

(oh and btw im back for about 30 min. after that it wont be till tomorrow that ill be posting.)

(well thats great. lust escaped from nichole into twi. that explains this morning.... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back