• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(Okay... So my characters need to be in shock right now about Winnie's sacrifice... Tell me if I write something wrong...)

Celena listened to what was being repeated to her. Winnie... Is sacrificing herself... For us... But.... no. No I am still in my dream state... Wake up Celena~! Pinching herself several times she wished for the pain to go away and looked up at Phoenix who had held onto her hand.

"This won't help her..."

"... But what will....?"

(This is called 'let justin beiber burn'

~Let him burn! Let him burn! I dont wanna see him anymore! Let him burn! Let him burn! Let him burn to ashes on the floor! I dont care! What his fangirls say! Let justin burn on! I never liked him anyway!~ )

(Hehe I don't really care much for him as a person some of his music is alright and he has got a little talent with his voice but that is a far as I have ever thought about him...)

(*huggles back* heh~! ^^ I am more of a classical music person... Wait let me show you something....)

[media]

[/media]
(There is a whole series of them and they are all gorgeous~!!!! ^//////^)

(... I love it so much.. Honestly I really want to play in an orchestra like that when I get older... ^////^ Big ambition I know =_=")

(Lol Z read my song!

~Let him burn! Let him burn! I dont wanna see him anymore! Let him burn! Let him burn! Let him burn to ashes on the floor! I dont care! What his fangirls say! Let justin burn on! I never liked him anyway!~)

((we were offered a drink, we drink it and we are allowed to go, twi agreed wanting to respect winnies wishes and believes she may have a plan and mika refused outright *though hes X right now*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back