• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(Vlad, why not interact with James, Dimitri, or Mika?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Ha he was waiting on you. i was even waiting for lust to interact with him but it never got to that point. i had my portion of that encounter planned out to... And well damn.)

((sure i do twi sure))

When she sent a push to his mind all he could feel a sphere around his mind, she felt akio reach out to her a bit, hesitantly almost like he was scared and then it was gone and she saw a image of the old emotionless akio. The aura however was different then how it was back then, it was sinister. "So you are here, your akio is lost. There is no reason for you to be here anymore." He said emotionlessly

(Crap. Sorry, spaced it. Here. )

James let out a small chuckle, shaking his head at Winnie's antics. "Hey, don't take it personally, she has a lot on her mind. James. Archer, right?"

(Yaaas. Lolz. I think I patched things up with my boyfriend. Not sure cause he is relationship illiterate and has no idea how to respond to some issues.)

Winnie's hold on her new mind power lashed back at her in shock and she felt a migraine coming on even as she frowned at Akio. No, it wasn't Akio. "...Then it will make it easier for you to leave me here. " she was hurt. It was clear she was hurt, even to X through the connection she held on to, but it was better this way, to cut the ties harshly. "Just do me a favor, and don't forget making it happy when you're out. " she said, referencing the barn and she hesitated, wanting to say more but didn't know what.

(that and hes had eyes on akio this entire time, i think he may just sit and watch what happens.)

seeing that Winnie was heading towards akios little cocoon, he shifts to a little bigger of a body and sits between Nichole and the shield/cocoon thing. then he notices that one of the others was trying to talk to him he said "oh sorry bout that. yeah that's my name. don't overuse it. What's up?"

The new akio did not do anything as she left, he would be finished in hours. He just hoped she wouldnt interfere before then. "Look how easy she leaves you here, where is the courage you promised me." He said in his mind.

(is Luna even still there or is she back in nichole safely kicking lusts ass?)

(Yep luna is still there.)

Luna glared at akio. "Look get that bleep outta ya ass you son of a b. No your not a son of a b. SHEMALE! get the stick outta ya ass too. You dont have the fuckin right to talk to her that way. Now fix your mother fuckin attitude. Or I make you a vageegee. And make sure you stay a woman for life." (Vageegee stands for what we have girls)

Winnie looked at Nichole with a frown before looking at Akio and shaking her head. She sent him a single thought, hoping it would reach him and let him know, 'I'm still here. ' then she turned back to Mika-X. It was X. This was as alone as they were going to get so she waved her hand. "Now, back to where we were. I honestly don't want to hurt Mika. At all. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back