• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(I don't mean to! I guess I'm just a bit more vocal about them...Anyway, if ANYONE needs someone to talk to about ANYTHING never be afraid to contact me or someone here or even rant on here. Cause we are one big family to me. And I love you all. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(OMG TWI!!!!! STAHP!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD literally every anime/manga reference you've made are ones i like.)

((stares at vlad* I see you xD , also bree have you not been home all day? You have been on tapatalk the whole time))

(Nope just got home but I'm sewing again and I'm not mad Twi you're entitled to your opinion!)

(literally i see you just sitting at your computer and just going "ok that deserves a comment.")

((Alright Then. now since mika/Z isnt here at the moment you should use this time to figure out why akio is sealed from the world by his own powers right now))

(and to go with it, your smile seeing my reactions:)

tumblr_myyje7aTDJ1qfqrhgo1_r1_400.gif

While listening to the little discussion between Winnie and the German man Mika had unintentionally lost control to X. He stared cooly at Winnie, bitter amusement playing on his lips." What good news?" He asked, deciding to entertain her for now." On second thought, I'll just get this off my chest. What are you playing at? Who are you even and do you even know? And why do you constantly break Mika down to a mere shell of a man?" He asked, still relatively calm, but his eyes showed barely contained fury.

" Let her speak, X. She said she had a pla-"Gypsy started.

" She says a lot of things, Gypsy."Mika replied, "Just let X handle it. I'm done for now unless you wanna try dealing with this shit."

Gypsy stayed silent.

(speak of the devil and he shall appear. Sorry akio looks like he may get ignored a bit longer. and i tried to interact with him...) 
(or she as the case may be. Bree thats your cue. xD )

Winnie frowned at Mika but knew it wasn't him. "X, I think he called you. Well, I don't mean to. " she said honestly before a brightness caught her eye. "You're all going to be released...Akio?" Hesitantly, she walked over as she sent a silent signal to X that their conversation will continue when they're alone. She kneeled down, careful of the dress, and sent a slight push towards Akio's mind.

((well if winnie wants everyone to get out of here she's gonna have to figure out whats wrong with akio, trying to touch him and move him physically right now isnt the greatest plan))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back