• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Toulouse Academy of Refinement

(X is technically a spy for the German who went Awol and joined forces with the Germans number one traitor : Angel. )

((If akio had been able to react he would have refused too though for different reasons then X))

((akio made a promise to become winnies support, even if she hated if he wouldnt leave no matter what))

((also thats not true in a sense, winnie said she loved me in the dream world even though the her in that world had only days that werent passing and even she wondered why she had said so, that was including the influence of her memories. And thats more like he made a promise and wont break it, akio will never break a promise to anyone))

Alex tried to process the fact that Winnie was planning on sacrificing herself. She ran her fingers through her hair in disbelief and a hint of anger, but knew she wouldn't listen to her. Instead, Alex punched the door in frustration as she started to reluctantly tear up. She looked at the drink and shook her head. "Never drink what you don't know."

Winnie smiled at them all. "Go ahead. " she felt Elsa poke at her and quickly relinquished control, knowing she'd be stronger. Elsa maintained the encouraging smile as she reconnected X and hers mind. 'Talk later.' Then she did the same thing to Akio's. 'Look, Winnie hasn't given up. She's getting you all out. She still cares. Don't make her efforts for nothing, love. ' she knew X could hear this but to make this work, she needed Akio's help. With her outer appearance seemingly normal, Elsa quickly connected them all. 'Take the drink and leave. Winnie has a plan, just get a few miles away and wait for another thought message by me. '

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nichole, yuki (had to bring my boy back) and luna bit their lips. They were so in sync with that doing it at the same time. That it was almost like they were triplets. Which was creepy as hell. "Ok. We dont like it. But we'll do it." The three said. Then looked at each other like 'wtf?'

Akio felt her. He felt tired...... So tired and he didnt know why. Winnie's voice reached him however and he stirred. The events he couldnt here came to him and he understood the situation now. 'I got to go, i got to get up.' He felt however like he was struggling against the sea and winnie/elsa heard the new akio snarl. 'What do you think your doing, i am the real akio and i will bring him back to who he is meant to be.' With that they got a view of a image, Akio standing over the 19 people he had killed. They were a variety. 2 Cops bleeding from several stab wounds, a young woman with a slit throat, 6 kids under 18 sporting gang colors piled on top of each other from his mass killing after attempted recruitment in georgia and others. 'This is him. He is meant to be strong and fearless, he is not meant to love. In a few hours your akio wont exist anymore, you wont hurt him again.' He said then suddenly shut his mouth as fast as he could realizing what he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex sighed softly and reluctantly drank the liquid. If she died then she died. She could care less at that moment.she slowly stood up, making sure she was still touching the ground and let out a sigh.

X scowled but it didn't effect him like it would if he were Mika at the moment. He cut the connection between him and Winnie and began thinking up a plan. He would slip from the group, contact Veda to get to Angel and then from there he'd have to revert back to his old self. He glanced around at Ari and then to James, knowing that sooner or later they'd have to have a talk about Ari, because he couldn't let her get involved, not wanting her to get involved.

Elsa's muscles tensed and her mental voice was like steel aimed towards Akio. 'Don't give me that shit. What did she always tell you? And Mika? And everyone else for that matter! The past does not define you. The choice you make here does. Akio, she forgave you. She looked past your mistakes, everyone's mistakes, and saw the light. Do you honestly want to go back to that? After everything? There is still light in you, in all of you guys, don't lose that. Fight, damn it, fight to be who you want to be. She never meant to hurt you, Akio. Understand that she's sorry. One will never be fearless and one cannot always be strong. Fight for the person and people who will be there for you when you can't. Just like she is. "

Nichole screamed and clung to luna screaming and crying. Luna covered Nichole's eyes and said"DUDE! WTAF! NICHOLE CANT FUCKIN HANDLE THAT SHIT! WTH IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU!" Holding nichole close. Nichole was having a asthma attack. Luna and yuki calmed her down. Then grabbed a cup of the liquid. They sighed downing it and got nichole to drink it. They then tried to get that horrible image out of Nichole's head.

Elsa felt the connection break with X after her outburst and glanced at him, question clear in her eyes. They were on the same team, what was he doing? She'd just have to take matters in her own hands, she couldn't let him slip away that easily. Whispering in Jakob's ear, they agreed he would stay and she waited patiently for the rest by the door, hoping Akio would pull through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back