• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolf inside (terminated!!!)

Once the majority of the blood had been washed away by the cool water Gabriel started to wag his tail. He knew that Cloudys heat was going to come sometime very soon, and Gabriel didn't mind the idea of being a father. The more he thought about it the more he liked the idea. Gabriel started to wag his tail even harder as he snuggled up to Cloudy and started to lick her cheeks and muzzle.

(Got to go, be back in an hour or so.)

K bye I might be off by then))

Cloudy wrapped her tail around his, this was to signify that she loved him, and if he was okay with this, they would become mates, it was like asking someone to marry them. Cloudy turned and looked deep into his eyes.

Gabriel returned the deep look that Cloudy had given him, never in his life did he ever think that'd he'd have a mate. But her she is. Don't screw this up Gabriel, he thought this in his head and then he nuzzled her and licked her ear. He accepted.

Cloudy wagged her tail, and looked of into the lake.., the sun was starting to set.

Bump))

Gabriel loved the colors of the sunset, to him nothing was more peaceful than looking into the sky and just letting your mind wander.

Cloudy got up and walked a little farther back.., she slowly waved her tail, she could tell within a couple days she would be in heat. " are you coming?" She looked back at him.

Bump))

Cloudy looked up at him..., " I dont know, but we need shelter for the night" she met his gaze

"I know a place we can stay for the night." A huge hollowed out fallen tree not far from here would be absolutely perfect.

"Follow me." Gabriel said and led the way to the fallen tree. He sniffed around to make sure that nothing was sleeping around in the tree. Then all of a sudden he heard rustling, Gabriel quickly focused on the noise and where it was coming from. He bared his teeth ready for anything. Then a wild hare shot out from the hollow of the tree, Gabriel acted on instinct and as the rabbit came near him he pounced.

He held the squirming hare in his big mouth until it no longer moved. He had caught an easy dinner for Cloudy. Gabriel preferred deer, at least they actually put up a fight when he was hunting them.

Cloudy layed near the base of the tree, as she watched Gabe hunt, she started to pile leaves for a bed. After she was done she muzzeled up to Gabe.

Gabriel wagged his tail slightly as Cloudy nuzzled up to him. He rested his head lightly on hers and closed his eyes.

As Gabriel laid beside Cloudy he let his thoughts wonder. And somehow he started to think that the only reason he hadn't shifted in front of Cloudy was because he was worried that someone other than her would see him in his human form. If someone saw him in his human form then when he walked amongst the human world he could easily be recognized. Though he only walked amongst the humans if he was desperate to not be found.

The sun began to rise, Cloudy was the first to wake up, she trotted down to the stream, hoping to find a fish for a small snack

Bump))

Bump)(

Gabriel felt Cloudy get up. Instead of getting up he stretched out in the nest of leaves that Cloudy had made. He couldn't help but squint as he looked outside the tree, the sun was shining in his face.

Cloudy bit down onto an unexpectin fish, then another, with the fish she walked back over to Gabe, she layed a fish in front of him " ever had fish before?" She asked him

((((((just to let everyone know, I'm abandoning this RP. for the following reason:

I've been left behind and I'm not the only one. only two people are still basically in this. they know who they are. it's more like a one on one now and I created this. I don't appreciate that when people ask to join someone else answers. It is inconsiderate and rude. I'm done with this role play and the lack of respect I am recieving. My decision is final. goodbye.)))))))

I'm sorry you feel this way about the roleplay, my saying is that if your not active or proactive, you'll be left behind. We weren't trying to leave you out at all, it just became now it is. I'm sincerely sorry that we left you behind. It just seems easier to answer someone's question, then to wait a hours for the admin to notice it, I'm sorry for your decision..., Goodbye, Naya Hushblade))

Bump))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back