• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolf inside (terminated!!!)

Emma walked around in the forest with a knife in her hand and a twin pistols in her holsters, slung lazily around her hips. Full moon, perfect~ She thought to herself as she looked around her. She was haunting for werewolves. Her parents went missing hunting for them and now she did the same. She thought of it as a kind of.........Revenge.

Gemini's change came slowly, she had to relax. Soon enough she was a beautiful pale golden furred wolf. she stretched and sniffed the air. She loved the woods. This was the life for her. She didn't choose this life but she accepted it.

I watched the human carefully, wondering if I should attack her. All my intincts told me to attack, but I fought against them. As long as she didn't harm me, it would be fine. At least that's what I told myself. At least she was armed to kill not to capture. That sort of thing happened to me once. humans came into the woods, found me, sedated me and took me into a world of torture for being a werewolf. I didn't want this life. It wasn't my fault. They tortured me because a different werewolf killed a friend of theirs. I had killed humans but only humans hunting werewolves. For some reason... I was reluctant to kill this girl. Damn it! why can't I do it?! In my anger I had brushed a shrub that in turn, rustled loudly. Crap.

Emma perked up at the loud rustle and turned her head in that direction. She walked towards it, clutching her knife. She literally had no idea what she was doing, this was her first hunt since her parents went missing exactly one year ago.

As she approached my hiding place, I thought about attacking, but quickly dismissed the thought. It would be too risky. I backed out. I hoped that my pitch black fur would keep me hidden but the moonlight had other plans. I was sure the girl could see me now, standing around six or seven feet in front of her. What would she do? She would probably shoot me, which in my opinion is better than torture. I waited for her reaction.

Gemini trotted through the woods with little to no caution, but managed to catch the scent before she walked right up behind the human girl. I hope she isn't lost... then Gemini saw she girls weapons. Oh, that is not good. Not good at all.

Emma saw the wolf in front of her and froze. She drew one of her pistols and aimed at the wolf. She shot. and missed. Run! She heard the voice in her head yell at her. She saw the wolf growl quickly turned to the side and began running as fast as she could.

I chased her. I couldn't resist. the wolf part of me propelled my legs forward and I vaguely saw another wolf out of the corner of my eye chasing as well. We'd either tire her out or catch her, either way this wouldn't end well, for her.

Gemini chased, barely in control of her movements. Her brain couldn't get her to stop. Nothing short of a bullet would stop her now.

Breathing heavily Emma kept running she saw a tree nearby and tried to climb it as quickly as she could. Once at the top she saw the wolf....wait, two wolfs! She was scared and she shot at the base of the tree again. She was stuck up in the tree now and she was terrified. No wonder my parents where caught by these maniacs......

Gemini stoped running at the base of the tree and growled. Can't reach her! wait...I don't want to kill her, do I? Gemini decided to leave before she did kill someone. She ran off deeper into the forset.

Cloudy watched in a corner, she tryed to stay hidden, after all, she couldn't get hurt again.

I slowly krept out of the bushes to get a better view, and that was when I stepped on a twig, it loudly cracked,

I looked over to where the snap came from and saw another wolf, werewolf I believe. A pack werewolf too. I saw them and they saw me.

I smiled and wagged my tail in a friendly manor. " My name is Cloudy!"

Bump))

Bump))

Bump))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back