• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead

"Beans please," she said. Even if she was an out of place, sassy, rebellious teenager, she did have manners. She placed her weapons on the ground and outstretched a hand for Pay to give her the beans.

Gardener wandered amongst the streets, stumbling slightly every few steps. She wasn't in good shape. The cut on her arm was awkwardly wrapped in a piece of a dirty shirt. She hoped it wouldn't get infected.

Payton nods and hands Ali the beans and keeps the corn to herself. She eats a spoonful of corn before speaking again.

"What happened to your leg?" Payton asks before taking another spoonful of the corn.

"Ouch," Payton says, "that must have hurt. Are you okay?" Payton wasn't as shy to new people as she was before. Normally she would be awkward and such. The apocalypse changes people.

"Better than being bitten!" She said, sarcastically cheerful. "So, do you have a camp you can go to, or a house, or do you just wander around?" She asked.

"True," Payton says, setting the empty can on a nearby table, "I just wander around, gathering materials and surviving. How about you?"

"Same. I kinda hope I find a camp though." She said. "It's kind of boring traveling with no companion. Besides, I still haven't had my first boyfriend, and I'm setting a goal that I will have a boyfriend before I'm 18." She continued eating.

"Having other living people around instead of dead people would be amazing," Payton agrees, "I wonder what it feels like to have a boyfriend. I never had a boyfriend. I was always the one who stayed in the shadows before all this happened. I hope you achieve your goal, Ali," she gives Ali a smile before looking out the window, seeing if any walkers were wandering around. She furrows her eyebrows when she spots someone walking down the street, alive. She motions Ali over while still studying the person.

Ali looked through the window at the person. "Well, I'll be damned. A living, breathing person." She looked at the person through the scope of her crossbow. "Crap. It's not a guy." She said with a sigh.

Payton laughs at Ali's comment as she packs up her gear, slinging her quiver and backpack and bow over her shoulder and grabbing her axe and putting it on her belt.

"Want to go give them a friendly hello?" She asks Ali, ready to go stretch her feet and explore some more.

"I'm not a very friendly person." She strapped the cricket bat to her back and held the crossbow. "How about we scare the crap out of her?" She smirked slightly.

"Good cop bad cop?" Payton suggest, hand on the top her axe, rubbing the side of the blade while watching a walker stumbling around a ways down the street, towards the mall.

Payton smiles and walks to the front door and opens it. She breaths in the fresh air and walks over to the girl, hands away from her weapons and slightly raised.

"Hello there!" Payton calls out to the short haired girl, smiling slightly.

Ali put on an angry face. She stomped over to the girl until she was about 5 yards away. She raised her crossbow. "What the fuck's your name?!" She shouted.

Nina

Nina would Walk with Sam hold a Knife to his Head walking to the house. When she saw the house it was big. She realized the walkers are stunk on the stick that they made to Prevent the walker from getting in the house when Sam open the door she would Look around to see if it was safe or Not. Nina saw a little girl hiding behind the couch with a bat in her hand. She knew that she was scared and she said "Hi I am Nina, Your Dad Came to out camp and we want to see if it is Safe or not and well it is." She said to the Little Girl

Payton looks over at Ali, who is aiming her crossbow at the girl. Payton keeps her hands slightly raised, away from her bow and axe.

(My char is with UnwantedTruth's char talking to a girl in the streets a few blocks away from the mall..)

A girl, Alissa, ran from a hoard of walkers. She turned a corner and approached a house. Quickly smashed a window and crawled into the house. "Hello?" She called out. She held her cricket bat in case any walkers were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back