• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead

Zayn immediately turned around and slowly circled her, his axe still up in the air. "Listen. If you make a move, I will not hesitate to kill you..." He shouted, being very brave. "Put the crossbow down!" Zayn said, moving closer to her. He looked back at the girls, moving his head motioning for one of them to take the strangers weapon.

|Nina|

She Looked at him with a Serious Face and she said
" Look Mr.Brave Okay Who said I wanted to Kill you I Kill Walkers Not People Unless They try to Kill Me and your an Example." She said screaming right Back at him and she Went Right Back In His Face Moving Closer to Him and Looking at him Stright in the Eye.

Hudson narrowed her eyes at the stranger, "Look lady, you're out numbered 3 to 1, so if I was you, back the f*ck off" Hudson spat at her, not liking how close she's getting to Zayn and shook her head. "And you doing this right now won't help Zayns anger,or mine. I have quite the attitude." Hudson smirked

Zack looked down at her as he was much taller than her. "Is that so..." He smirked lightly. "Okay...Okay..." He nodded his head, pretending to be intimidated. He took out his hand for her to shake, but in the last second he twisted and pushed her head down to the ground easily and secured her so that she could not move. He took the crossbow and the backpack that was on her back and chucked it over to the direction of the girls. He let her go and bit his lip. "Just precautions..." He smirked again. "3 questions, and we might think about letting you into our group..." He paced around her, looking her back into her own eyes. "How many walkers have you killed?" He paused, "How many people...?" Zayn looked intently to see her reaction. "Why?"

|Nina|

She rolled her eyes and said
"I Loss Count of How Many Walkers I Killed Include my Daughter and My Boyfriend. I Killed 20 People because they were trying to Kill my family and When they was bit I killed them and I am Now my own." She said with a Little Smirk

Zayn sighed. "In my books, that's not something to be proud of..." He smirked back at her, laying the tip of his axe on her forehead. "Thanks for the weapons..." He lifted up the axe a bit from her head, sweat dropping down face. He couldn't kill her, and he wasn't even sure if he had too. He dropped the axe onto the ground, making a loud clatter. He tried to play it cool, pretending that he wasn't going to kill her. "Um...Hudson...You can talk to her..." He sighed, walking dizzily over to the wall and slid his back down.

Memories flooded back to him about his life. Let's just say Zayn had some weaknesses.

Hudson walked over to the girl and nodded for her to get up, "come on, stand up." She hissed. She glanced back to see Zayn having troubles and frowned a little bit but quickly looked back at the woman with a cold look. She was much taller than Hudson but because her dad taught her how to fight so good, she could easily take the girl.

|Nina|

She Looks at Them and said "Just a Look out umm where are you Like Taking Me. And Just a heads up I am not proud of what I did. I am sorry I pray at aight for the People I killed everyday I cry my self to sleep to stay alive to kill people. So no I a, not proud. When she was Picked up by the girl she walked with her.

Zayn stood up as well, shaking the memories from his head. He followed the stranger and Hudson silently, hands in his pockets and looking down at the floor.

Hudson slowed down a little and looked at Zayn worried by his silence, "are you okay?" She asked quietly, but keepinher cold hard stare on the woman. Hudson wasn't a trusting person at all, until she really got to know that person, but Hudson rairly lets down her wall.

|Nina|

"Of Coruse you don't want to talk to me because I am a Bitch Right, Well your Wrong I am A nice person I just didn't like what Mr.Yelling Did to me I get Serious. I didn't mean to hurt anyone I just Protecting myself I am sorry if I caused Trouble or anything. Sorry of what I did I am Really am." She said in her caring voice

Zayn didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to speak to anyone. So, he just shook his head lightly and dug his hands deeper into his pockets. His posture tensed when he heard what the stranger had to say. "Just shut the f*ck up, okay?" He shouted, anger coming over him. "The name is Zayn, Mrs. Bitch." He shouted again, walking faster so that he was in front of the group.

|Nina|

"Please don't scream At me I really hate to be screamed at all the time, And Just Like you I have a Name its Natalya but you can Call me Nina. I am just like you a Survier. But Your much meaner then me I like it but Don't yell at Me Understood. Great" she said smiling

(Zayn and Hudson) Capurted me and took my weapons and they are walking somewhere in the Mall or outside I think)

((Headi outside)) Hudsons face softened a bit when Zayn admitted he wasn't okay. But she burst put laughing at his comment to Nina, "oh wow" she followed behind Nina to make sure she didn't try anything. For once in 2 years Hudson laughed...

|Nina|

"Just 1 question Where the Hell are you taking me and Can I please have my weapons back just in case you know you want to Give me to the Walkers Just saying" she said looking a little scared that they might send her to the walkers.

Zayn smiled a little to himself when he heard Hudson laugh. It was nice to know that someone was happy, but also just because it broke the silence. "There's the camp..." He said, pointing across the deserted road. "Oh, and Natyla, I think we've got it covered..." Zayn looked over his shoulder and smirked at them. As he turned the corner, a zombie was right there in his face. He grabbed the walkers shoulders and pushed it against the fence, the sharp spike going right through the walkers stomach. It's body was still moving, and Zayn looked away. He picked up a big stone and smashed it into it's head. He breathed heavily, "Point proven..." He laughed a bit.

|Nina|

"Looks like I proved my self Wrong Nice Camp Looks Like you Guys are a Big Happy Family un like me I don't want to ruin that Gor you so Yea". She said with a smile and she also added " so When Am Inhetting my Croosbow. Back and my Sword. You know Just asking". She said Nicely

Hudson watched Zayn kill the walker and smiled a bit "well, we wanna see if we can trust you" Hudson said to Nina, her voice not as mean as it was before. She walked to the camp and looked at Lia sitting on a rock, "Zayn found you something" she smirked and walked to her tent.

Lias face lit up and she hopped off the rock and jogged to Zayn, "what'd you find?! "She asked cheerfully.

(( @EmilyPower just drive the car to the camp haha))

|Nina|

"Okay What do I have to Do then Zayn" she said looking around the camp and she realized that there was a lot of people around the camp even children. She looked at Hudson and she said " Okay I am Ready I was train to fight by my mom so Yea what Inhave to do."

Zayn was quite overwhelmed at the sudden interest in him. Today's events was the most social interactions he had had in a long time. He smiled at Lia as he walked over to the fire which had burnt out while they were at the mall. "Well, Um," Zayn tried to be as enthusiastic as possible. He emptied his toggle bag on the grassy floor, the different flavors of soups spilling out. "Here..." He laughed a bit and faced at Natyla. "I was thinking to go hunting, Do you have a gun, Nina?" He smiled at her, signalling that they were friends.

Elizabeth drove the car towards the camp and parked It. Her brother ran towards her to hug her and Elizabeth hugged him back.

"Hey kid, what's up?"

"Nothing, I found a raccoon in the woods and I shot it, other than that everything was really calm"

Justin looked at the new girl and raised an eyebrow. He knew what his sister would say so he just nodded to agree.

|Nina|

"No Remeber you Have My Weapons But I would Love to go in a Hunt" she said Smiling at Him and she would get ready for her Hunt By looking in her Book Bag for something very personal that was from her Family.

Zayn nodded his head and wandered off into his tent and came out after a few minutes carrying 2 bags and 2 guns. One was a sniper and the other a pistol. "I'm going to have to trust you with this, Okay? Can I trust you?" Zayn asked whilst he reluctantly gave her the pistol. "Hudson?" Zayn shouted, "Nina and I are going for a hunt. You want to come?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back