• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead

Zayn nodded his head, lifting up his axe and looked back at Hudson. "Be prepared. The noise will attract some if they are in there." He nodded his head again, looking back at the door and swinging the axe down at rapid force into the lock. The lock fell down on the ground, making a clatter. "You ready?" Zayn asked and opened the door. He ran in, and looked around. There was only 3-5 walkers in this section so he started swinging the axe into the zombie's heads and even decapitating some.

Yep. The guy was nuts. Hudson took out the few Walkers that were around. Zayn had gotten the rest. "I'm gonna go look for a jacket she told Zayn and walked to one of the clothing stores. There were no walkers so she took off her shirt, grabbed a long sleeve one then slipped a leather jacket over top. The walkers had trouble biting through leather, so this was good.

Hudson slowly walked over to the mirror and sighed, she was thinner. Like, a walking skeleton. Her hair was to her ribs there were cuts and bruises everywhere. She looked pretty bad.

With a quick look around the store Hudson found a stick of eyeliner and some mascara. So she put it on and smiled a little bit, then slipped the makeup into her bag.

Zack returned back to camp behind his usual calm demeanor, he worried about the group that has gone and he should have offered to come with. He tried to put such though aside knowing the reason why it was meant to be like this but this situation was all too familiar. He tried to put these thought aside as he drew his sword from the scabbard and tried to imagine a few walkers approaching him and began cutting them down one by one.

Zayn nodded his head and looked around at the various other shops around them; McDonalds, Cotton On, Vans and a Pharmacy. He smiled and walked over to the Pharmacy. Zayn immediately walked over to the eye wear section. He started trying on various glasses and soon found a pair that was similar to his own, but without the crack. Zayn turned instantly around after seeing a walker going into the clothes shop that Hudson went into. He started running into the shop, chopping of the walkers head. "Hudson? You okay?" He said, looking around the shop and saw her. "Wow..". He smirked a little. "You look amazing..."

Hudson raised an eyebrow "I'm fine... and I think you might have a fever" she rolled her eyes "you found new glasses?" She studied them for a second and walked out of the store. And into the main area, "too bad Elizabeth has the pharmacy check list..."she shrugged and looked at Zayn, "did you look for food in there?" A smile touched her lips

Zayn nodded slightly, smiling back at her. "No, but I'm sure there's a lot of medicine." He walked over to the pharmacy. "I can take this. You can take one of the food restaurants if you want." He looked over his shoulder and asked quickly. "Um, Does any of the girls need anything...private?" Zayn asked, awkwardly. He knew that woman need a lot of things that men would not need, and Zayn didn't want to be rude.

Hudson burst out laughing "oh I'm sure we're fine." She walked away giggling. And into one of the restaurants. She took out her gun and slowly walked to the kitchen, there was only one walker so she took it out with her hatchet. She looked in the cupboards for food. It was cleaned out. "There's nothing here!" She called to Zayn

Zayn shouted back. "Shit! Really!" He sighed, searching through the cupboards of the main medicine area and throwing in the stuff that would be in use. Suddenly, he felt a gurgle coming around the corner and in such a panic he tripped and fell down. "Hudson! Help!" He shouted, kicking the walker away but it kept coming for him.

Hudson heard Zayn calling for help and ran as fast as she could. She saw Zayn laying on the ground being attacked so she sprinted over and drove her hatchet into the things skull. She was breathing heavy and her hand was on her chest.

She'd been keeping her asthma a secret from the group because she didn't wanna look weak. Right now she needed to use her inhaler so she quickly took it out and took a few puffs from it, "don't. Tell. Anyone." She breathed and looked away embarrassed. But before he could say anything she stood up and held out her hand.

(Sorry I'm in school, what is going on and can you please slow down? I think this Rp is going a bit too fast and I can't post a lot today)

Elizabeth followed the others quietly and started to check out some of the stores in the mall. Stood outside a music store and frowned. She remembered working there before and she really missed it. Elizabeth opened the door and saw a walker roaming around, she took out her machete and killed it before it attacked her. Elizabeth remembered her boss used to drive a really big SUV and he always kept the keys behind the counter in a drawer. She remembered seeing the SUV on her way to the mall and ran behind the counter and opened the drawer to find the keys and 100 dollars. She grabbed the keys and left the store to look for the others.

(I won't be able to post a lot today)

|Nina|

Nina was in the house where her Daughter and Bohfriend was Killed she was waiting for the, of whatever that was left that would Trun in to a Walker. First she saw her Husband Crawing to her to bit her Skin and she then got her Sword and Cuted its Head off and Stuck in inside its head. And then She did the Same to Anna. She was crying of angry and what the walkers did to there Happness and she knew that she was not getting it back. She turned her thing and saw left the house. The first thing she saw was the Mall so she ran grabbed her weapons and she ran to the Mall for Supplies.

(( IKR... xD And she didn't even make a character sheet! :( ))

Zack nodded his head, not entirely concerned about her asthma, but more about her in general.
"I won't. Are you okay?" He stood up and dusted the walkers blood from his face and arms. "Let's clean this area out first, then we can go to the main area." He nodded his head at his idea and pointed to the place Hudson had been at. "Are you sure it's cleaned out?" Zack started walking over to the restaurant she had been in and opened the store cupboard. "Woah!" Zack said as he picked up bread loaves and some soup. "Looks like the looters didn't get this!" He smirked.

She raised an eyebrow slightly, "yea im fine." She followed him to the restaurant and smiled "I think the bread is moldy" she pointed out, "but Lia would love to cookup that soup." She nodded and leaned against the counter slightly, "lets just stick together while we're here" she suggested

Zayn smiled at her and nodded, shoveling all the packets of soup into his big, black toggle bag. After there was basically nothing left in the cupboard, he started walking into the shop next to the one he had just been in. The shop was a bakery, but the big, metal door was closed down and there was blood all over it. He looked back over at Hudson. "Should we?"

Hudson hook he head no, "Ireally don't wanna risk it..." she frowned a little and shook her head again. Hudson realized she was showing quite a bit of emotion so quickly, she turned around and leaned on the counter

(She made a character sheet)

Elizabeth approached Hudson and Zayn and gave them a big smile "I hit jackpot guys, I got us a car" Elizabeth looked at the bloody door and knocked. Knowing that if there were walkers inside they would go crazy after hearing noises.

(I'm Sorry I fell asleep and I was using my phone so it has it problems and I am using it now. Thanks for pointing that out for me)

|Nina|

Before Nina could Even went in the Mall she saw People Going to A Car around Back. She took out her Sword and she walked quietly a possible so she can see their Faces. She went Behind a Tree and she saw that they was not walkers. Nina was thinking that if they have a Camp, so Nina puts her weapon down and she said so They can her Her "Hi I am Nina Umm Can You Hell Me Please I have no where else to go Please" she said walking away from the tree.

(If you're looking for the group, they're not outside near the car. They're in front of the bakery inside the mall)

Zayn looked Elizabeth. "Awesome. We haven't looted that food place yet," He said, pointing to the red shop across from this one. "We got a lot of soups and some meds; That's pretty much all so far." He listened as she knocked on the door and there was only some shuffling noises. "Okay." He nodded back at Hudson. "I can go." He took out his axe and lifted it up in the air. "If there is a problem, close the door. Do not come back for me." Zayn ordered forcefully, not letting them object. He took a deep breath. "I"m ready. Open it..."

(I knew that)

|Nina|

Nina Realized that They were walkers and She Killed them But using her CrossBow. Nina Walked inside the mall and she wanted to find food the First Thing that Pops in her head is a Barkey. So She went where ever the Barkey was and she saw people looking a door again. She was not Risking her life like she did outside. She Got her Crossbow and She Entered the Store and she realized they where not Walkers, They were People. But Nina Still Has her Crossbow up and she said to them "Who Are You People." She said in her Serious Voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back