• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Arii previously: No one is coming to get me so I need to deal with this myself

Arii now: oh, they did come to get me but they also might be trying to kill me. Hm

Arii previously: No one is coming to get me so I need to deal with this myself

Arii now: oh, they did come to get me but they also might be trying to kill me. Hm
Honestly that's totally how I read it XD hence MetalSeadramon going like to hell with it. We will go with the most not failing idea XD.

im sure chel come around

but i'm guessing our team will have arii falling on ruth this time but other than that anyone have any specific combat plans or just free for all?

Awe you used the color coded devices & profile picture. Thanks guys 😭 I'll work on the others. Sorry, been working on other rps. I have time now to draw.

Also, if I recall, didn't digivices act like Pokedex? I think it was in tamers where it worked as a radar and then scanned and showed the info based on the digimon. Is that ok to have in the future?

it looks like theres quite a bit of different functions from the animes at least so it might be good to know if any are more off limits or if they follow the "digivolving" guidelines were we wait for permission to unlock them

it looks like theres quite a bit of different functions from the animes at least so it might be good to know if any are more off limits or if they follow the "digivolving" guidelines were we wait for permission to unlock them
That's true. It's been a while since I've seen Digimon so I remembered that was a thing and wondering what's off limits and what's not.

So next mission you will all get access to your digimons first champion forms. This mission will be purely rookie ran. Don't worry the training wheels are on this fight you can't lose. This is mainly for me to get a feel on how you all function/write fight scenes to make sure I direct scenarios fitting your styles.

Future situations per round you can only digivolve or degenerate once per post, and it does cost a action point from your four actions.

Past that first champion and newer lines of evolution they will be earned via a system of points gained from their actions. By the end of the first arc aka The Forest Arc is when ultimates will start to pop up in your tool kits.

--------------------------------------------------------
im sure chel come around

but i'm guessing our team will have arii falling on ruth this time but other than that anyone have any specific combat plans or just free for all?

It would be very fitting if Ari was to fall on Ruth just like their first meeting! For Lopmon they'll either be attacking the corrupted eye of the Fangmon, or if someone had an idea how to get Ari close to the group she could use her ears to generate a tiny twister to soften his landing.

Awe you used the color coded devices & profile picture. Thanks guys 😭 I'll work on the others. Sorry, been working on other rps. I have time now to draw.

Also, if I recall, didn't digivices act like Pokedex? I think it was in tamers where it worked as a radar and then scanned and showed the info based on the digimon. Is that ok to have in the future?

Both the digi-vices and profiles designs of the characters have been great to see! Can't wait to see how everyone else looks! And yeah I think I remember the digi-vices had other functions besides just the general evolution, be cool to see what they can do for our characters.
So next mission you will all get access to your digimons first champion forms. This mission will be purely rookie ran. Don't worry the training wheels are on this fight you can't lose. This is mainly for me to get a feel on how you all function/write fight scenes to make sure I direct scenarios fitting your styles.

Future situations per round you can only digivolve or degenerate once per post, and it does cost a action point from your four actions.

Past that first champion and newer lines of evolution they will be earned via a system of points gained from their actions. By the end of the first arc aka The Forest Arc is when ultimates will start to pop up in your tool kits.

Great! I'll look to get a post up soon enough, unless anyone would like to suggest how the group should go about the currently flying Fangmon?

Out of curiosity, will we get our champions all together or sequentially like it is most of the time?

Cause they are so amazing of course I would use them.

Funny you mention that function hehehehehe.

Out of curiosity, will we get our champions all together or sequentially like it is most of the time?

Screw the expected everyone gets free champions all at once. Past that it will be sequential to your built actions good and bad.

I figured that would be the case for the digievolutions I was just wondering if the digivices would be similar since we were talking about the many functions they might have due to the anime and how/if they would unlock or happen in this rp

--------------------------------------------------------
It would be very fitting if Ari was to fall on Ruth just like their first meeting! For Lopmon they'll either be attacking the corrupted eye of the Fangmon, or if someone had an idea how to get Ari close to the group she could use her ears to generate a tiny twister to soften his landing.

Great! I'll look to get a post up soon enough, unless anyone would like to suggest how the group should go about the currently flying Fangmon?
Thats what I thought but if they don't want that its no biggie its just a fun parrallel.

I don't have anything concreate since I'm fine playing off everyone but my current plan is/was black gabumon goes to the arii's assistance side in case another enemy pops up and mei goes ham to try and prevent fangmon from snagging someone else. The twister sounds like a good idea to like...not have arii break some more stuff on the landing (even though we have a healer)

oh crap I like completely forgot to reply to this ooc for a hot minute

I don't have anything in mind for Arii post-wise rn aside from like "ah. I am going to die and never get my degree" so I'll prob wait a bit for a few posts, though Arii landing on Ruth would be very funny, and I'm all for it

I'm waiting for other people's post but if you're waiting for Impmon to make a wall I can go first. Sorry I should have said something earlier.

I'm waiting for other people's post but if you're waiting for Impmon to make a wall I can go first. Sorry I should have said something earlier.
I'm holding fire on my post as well, it's not complete but it's almost there. I was planning on giving others the opportunity to attack first but I'm also in two minds whether or not I should have Cutemon get in on the action.

I'm holding fire on my post as well, it's not complete but it's almost there. I was planning on giving others the opportunity to attack first but I'm also in two minds whether or not I should have Cutemon get in on the action.
I feel ya. Usually I jump in but I want to let the others have at the action. I'll probably post on Friday if no one responds :D

I've been meaning to ask how Ruth and Ace will meet. I'm sure their names alone followed by the tournament thing will probably click

I've been meaning to ask how Ruth and Ace will meet. I'm sure their names alone followed by the tournament thing will probably click
I suppose when things finally settle down and introductions are made, they'll finally get their chance. I'd assume as well that they've never actually see each other before? Just online handles/user names exchanging emails and such?

I suppose when things finally settle down and introductions are made, they'll finally get their chance. I'd assume as well that they've never actually see each other before? Just online handles/user names exchanging emails and such?
We're probably gonna have to figure that out when it comes to it but she will be ecstatic. I'm sure she at least gave her real name

We're probably gonna have to figure that out when it comes to it but she will be ecstatic. I'm sure she at least gave her real name
Looking forward to it.

I, for some reason, like the idea of Ruth calling Ace by his real name rather than his nickname like everyone else does.

Looking forward to it.

I, for some reason, like the idea of Ruth calling Ace by his real name rather than his nickname like everyone else does.
Omg I keep forgetting Alex is his real name. XD tbf we call them Ace too much. Gotta be careful. Awe, I think that is a nice touch indeed. I can imagine being super relieved that she knows someone from online now in RL has Fallen with her into the digital world. My question is how close are they? Like years as friends or just like a year or something? 🤔 It would be nice that Alex knows Ruth a little more than most people including when she closes up considering she does not have a happy household.

Omg I keep forgetting Alex is his real name. XD tbf we call them Ace too much. Gotta be careful. Awe, I think that is a nice touch indeed. I can imagine being super relieved that she knows someone from online now in RL has Fallen with her into the digital world. My question is how close are they? Like years as friends or just like a year or something? 🤔 It would be nice that Alex knows Ruth a little more than most people including when she closes up considering she does not have a happy household.
What's your preference? I'm leaning towards more short term but it's an important part of your character so I'll defer to what works best for you.

What's your preference? I'm leaning towards more short term but it's an important part of your character so I'll defer to what works best for you.
I'm not picky. We can go short term. Just checking my options. It's short term, Ruth would be content to meet them either way and find it to be a small world. If long term, she would have vented to him a lot or talked to him about digimon since she doesn't have anyone to call a friend in RL or active parents for that matter. Mostly going to school or working is all I can think of for her before her fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back