• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aight So I'll be posting tomorrow I have most of the post done, but I just got railroaded with extra work so I am going to try to get it up today, but its looking like a tomorrow post at this rate.

Aight So I'll be posting tomorrow I have most of the post done, but I just got railroaded with extra work so I am going to try to get it up today, but its looking like a tomorrow post at this rate.
Still expecting us to get something up by Saturday? It might be a bit of a stretch for me but I shall try my best if need be.

Still expecting us to get something up by Saturday? It might be a bit of a stretch for me but I shall try my best if need be.
Negative instead what I am going to do is move use back to Saturday slowly so this posting cycle everyone will just need to have their post up by Friday next week. I think that might be a better approach for your guy's sanity.

Weird dreams and cheese go hand in hand for whatever reason.

And they will introduce #$@!%mon who digivolves into Mega#$@!%mon amongst others.
you know it would be voiced by some famous person who has no bussinesss in voice acting but was chosen just because they were the flavor of the month of fame.

Na
Hey peeps post will unfortunately be delayed till tomorrow. Wife had a bad day at work so I am going to smother her in love. Good news is tomorrow my schedule is empty and this post will definitely be up

However if you the council of evil exs believe punishment is necessary I SHALL TAKE IT WITH HONOR. *AZURE EARNED THE POWER OF LOVE*

Anorgos Anorgos galvanismgal galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Twist Twist Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Nah man, go cheer up ya boo. They're more important. But omfg that is cute AF. Why must I be reminded that I'm single 😭?

Hey peeps post will unfortunately be delayed till tomorrow. Wife had a bad day at work so I am going to smother her in love. Good news is tomorrow my schedule is empty and this post will definitely be up

However if you the council of evil exs believe punishment is necessary I SHALL TAKE IT WITH HONOR. *AZURE EARNED THE POWER OF LOVE*

Anorgos Anorgos galvanismgal galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Twist Twist Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
GO BE THAT GOOD S/O EVERYONE WANTS <3

speak for yourself I want to punish azure so they can use the new found power of love to unlock the crystal power make up digievolution (this is a joke just focus on your rl in hindsight it work really well to push the due date to next friday lol)

This calls for immediate decapitation. How dare you have a life beyond this rp

So minor delay the new second wave site crash cost me half my post lol. Thankfully the Arii Rescue bit and all its edits were saved, but I lost a chunk of the Beach battle. Thankfully i have good memory on posts so this shouldn't take to long to fix.

POST IS UP MOVE IN ALPHA TEAM GO GO GO.

Lol seriously though talk about irony one site crash forced us out of Saturday cycle and another forced us back in XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back