• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the new era

Blood dog

the one dog you can't run from
this is a superhero roleplay K

out of nowhere a flash of blue light engulf the earth and vanished as quick as it appeared everybody got mutated and powers 34 days later there is a resistance to the government holding up these States,NEW YORK,MAINE,NEW BRUNSWICK,PENNSYLVANIA,places has became wasteland broken buildings everywhere and crime as far as I can see the perfect place for power people too hide in we're all starting in New York.

Kato sits in a coffee shop drawing what the shop should have looked like if it wasn't destroyed. He looks down at the page. The picture wasn't perfect he scraps it and stars again. Kato sits there and repeats this process for hours. Until he finally falls asleep on the destroyed booth.

Wild was running rooftops laughing testing her skills she did a front flip and landed on the roof of the old coffee shop to catch her breath she jumped down and hid when she saw Kato she snuk in and watched him untill he fell asleep then she silently inspected him and froze at every move he made then she sat next to him and layed her head down and smiled at his cute face watching him sleep peacefully she reached in her magic backpack and pulled out a blanket and wrapped him in it before walking out and jumping on the roof she hung down and watched upside down from the pole that used to hold up the sign

Kawawzoe was flying through the sky when he felt some weird aura."what is that strange feeling I must follow it."He starts to follow the aura until he got to a destroyed coffee shop and swa only one human in there."is this where is it coming from"

Wild was hidding on the roof watching him she saw Kawawzoe and his blood red aura and stayed silent watching him she smiled and pulled out a paper airplane from her bag and she threw it at him it flew right into the side of him she giggled and jumped silently to the building in front of the coffee shop and hid on the roof tapping his shoulder on the way there

(FYI: her aura coler is this color)

Kato woke up with a blanket on him. "Hey what the hell. Who is here show youreself." Kato drew a bird in his book and it came to life. "Find whoever did this little bird."

Kelsey sat on top of a tall building. Leaning forward he looked down at the trash filled street full of destroyed buildings and crime. Humming he aimlessly swung his legs and turned his gaze to the sky. It was a nice day out. Sunny without a cloud to be seen.

He was startled with the silence was disturbed by the sound of footsteps. He looked forward and spotted a colorful girl running across the top of the buildings across the street before disappearing into a destroyed coffee shop. Curiosity peaked he watched and saw another person fly in before she came out and hid on the building he sat on. Standing he hopped from the ledge and began to head toward her.

Last edited by a moderator:
the paper airplane burnt when it hit him and he really do not care who was giggling or laughing he went inside the coffee shop floating right in front of him."you are very interesting"

"Who the hell are you and whats your name" Kato began to draw a semi-automatic hand gun. "My name is Kato Hizake nice to meet you" Kato was trying to bait the man into giving out his full name. Then he would have full control.

Wild saw another white aura enter the coffee shop and she hid where she was before on the pole and she giggled and saw the bird she waved at it to make it go off then she hid again she was beggining to be a little scary with her hidding and she said " Hiya Kato by the way you can keep the blanket " she was still hidden

"my name is Kawazoe and yes it is nice to be dead"Kawazoe starts to float upside down mumbling random stuff to himself

The bird returned to Kato, And told him what it say before turning into ink. "No need to hide little girl." Kato continues to look at the man in front of him. When a gun popes out of his book. "I will repeat my question to both of you what are youre names." Kato waved his gun around.

"And by name i mean youre full name dont kid with me. I have a gun."

Kelsey followed the girl back to the shop keeping himself hidden and looked in curiously. He found himself fascinated by what he saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
"and I am a ghost you can't hurt me with gun that's all my name I can remember"Kawazoe flys out of the coffee shop floating above the street any saw a 10 people coming their way they called themselves the anarchist.

Wild smiled and snuk in so fast and took Kato's book she flipped through it by the door and she said " Cool pictures your good at drawing " then she gave him back the book and hung from aa broken shandeler she did all this in a blurry of rainbow then she was smiling upside down watching the entire room " Well as you will now know im Wild nice too meet you " and she laughed

Kelsey grew bored so walked into the shop and took a seat on beside Kato."Hows it going art boy?" He looked up at the girl on the chandalier and teased."How's it hanging wild."

Kato's gun turned into ink. "For some strange reason I feel that I have no need to kill you." Then he looked over to the boy who had just entered "friend or foe" Kato closed his book and waited for a reply.

"Friend I think." Kelsey said turning to Kato."Then again I don't know were you stand so I can't be sure. I know I have no want to harm either of you."

"well I know all these people out here are foe"Kawazoe pointed to the 10 people walking up upon them.

Wild looked at Kelsey and smiled " Hiya " and she giggled at Kato " you wouldnt be able to kill me anyway pretty boy " then she jumped down on the counter next to Kelsey in a crouch she said " ima Wild one " and she crawled and sat like a parrot on his shoulder then she looked at the men and said " aaawww I could take all of them with both hands behind my back "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back