• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the new era

Wild held on and slid down his back and she crawled back up and laughed then she jumped back on the counter and ran outside and asked " How ya been ? " and she waved at the 10 men before her face went into a evil stare and she pulled out her shotgun and crouched (like in profile pic) and she said sounding deathly but to where everyone could hear " Play time " and she aimed at the middle one and smiled and whispered " smile "

Kelsey jumped up and ran after Wild. Catching up with her he flipped the switch on the rings on his thumbs causing razors to pop out. Turing to face the men he sliced open his arms from wrist to elbow. Concentrating he formed his blood into a large blade on each arm. Grining he bared his sharp teeth at the men as he crouched."Hope you don't mind me joining you."

Kawazoe made a fireball appear and started to make it bigger wanting it to do more damage.

all 10 men all got ready to fight only 4 of them had powers 1 made a shield around himself another made purple gun come out of nowhere the third one got a lot stronger tthe last guy went invisible

There were a few enimies left. But they all shouted there commands threw names allowing Kato to kill them in some pretty funny ways. One kissed one man to death and the outher pissed himself then died of embarrassment. "This is fun" Kato said outloud.

" ssshhh " Wild whispered to Kelsey and her gun clicked as a scope popped out then she shot the middle on right in between the eyes then she yelled " Lets get this party started " and her perky personality was back and she shot the ground under her and she laughed flying high in the air and she put away her shotgun and puled out two machine guns and fired them at the men laughing madly then she did a flip put them away and puled out throwing knives and landed next to Kelsey and said " Lets do this " and she threw the knives aiming one for each then she said " your turn " and she stood up strait jumped onto the roof of a building and watched

Kelsey slashed through a few of the guys their blood splashing across the cement. Stopping he smirked toward Wild before watching kato take out the rest. He drew his blood back in and the wound instantly closed. After that he let the false emotions he has been displaying go and his expression fell into its natural bored one. He no longer felt any need to act like he cared.

every time a person dies their soul went inside him and he shot his fireball in between all of them catching the ball on fire"well that was a good job"

Wild giggled and jumped down landing lightly on Kelseys shoulder again like a parrot then she asked " Cool hey you want anything ? " and she opened her backpack

"That was interesting. Now I say my farewells." He drew a couple of flowers and tossed them to the people he was with. Then walked away.

Wild frowned and caught a flower and put it in her hair then she jumped off Kelseys shoulder and landed on Kato's shoulder and said " Where ya going I was just getting to know you "

"I'm going were I need to go." Then Kato cut himself and threw his blood far from him. That caused Kawazoe to heads twords it. "I'm like a tasty snack for ghosts I draw them close to me then I'm forced to watch them kill my friends so in the end I'm going away from people." Kato then draws himself a huge bird and hops on its back. "Once again I bid my farewells." The bird got ready to take of.

Wild smiled and said " Well im coming with you " and she was still on his shoulder

"No you're not. Ugh is there really no getting rid of you. You're just gonna get killed because of me."

went to the the open bloody and grab some of it up taking it as he disappears went to the the open bloody and grab some of it up taking it as he disappears and they appear behind following again wanting more question"you're very interesting to me and I won't hurt anybody that does not hurt me"

Wild froze and her face became sad and tears in her eyes and she yelled " No its my fault ! " and she jumped high up onto a building and she ran off and into a dark cold alley and cryed " I should have never showed myself " and she tucked her knees up to her and buried her face in her knees

Kelseys expression didn't changed as he shrugged."So what. We can get killed walking down the street. As far as I see it at least it will be interesting to go with you." Slipping off the bird he began to walk after Wild shoving his hands in his pocket. " I'm going to check on her."

Kato felt bad for wild bit ignored it. Then he flew of alone to his crib somewhat depper into the city. He landed and his bird burst into ink. He was on the top floor of the large office building he called his home. He turned on his CD player and began to listen well drawing.

Kawazoe was following him but not far behind he wonder why he saw attracted to this person"why am I attracted to you and why do I see other spirits following you Kato"

Wild stopped crying and she wiped her tears away and said " Im fine its ok " and she stood up and her bag flew open and fell revealing nothing in it but on the outside it looked full she picked it up and it closed then walked away slowly

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing Kelsey jogged to catch up with her. Putting his arm around her he brought her into a side hug for a moment before releasing her."Alright. If you say so."

Wild accepted the hug and said " So where are you headed ? " and she walked with him and held her backpack in front of her and pulled out two water bottles and gave him one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back