• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the new era

Kawawzoe got some people that he know was in the area into building and safety from the falling debris from the sky and then one landed right in front of him making a big hole into the ground and look like lending into some underground room it missed everybody in the room there's only three people there Kato ana Wild and the other person."are you guys alright down there."

" Where fine whats wrong ? " Wild asked and began leading people to beds and rooms " I have a generator " And she clapped and all the lights turned on

"one you have a hole in your roof caused by something falling from the sky."Kawazoe started down looking around the smoke cloud waiting until it went away to see what fell from the sky

" Aaa no no no thats just a trapdoor that opened from the impact so it will close in about 3...2....1 " * clank * and it closed she smiled and looked around

Kato looks at the object. "What the hell is that?" Kato frowns. "Why do we even struggle to live in this state are cites are destroyed are loved ones dead stupid things falling out of the sky. Kato starts to write his full name and how he wanted to die. A quick painless death he wrote. But like always he didn't dot the sentence so it would never happen. But this time he did. His arm shook as he brought the pen down. " why don't we all just take the easy way out?" Kato was only mere seconds from dotting the page and ending his life.

"okay ? I guess that was lucky now what is this thing"as the smoke cleared up to reveal giant blue crystals that are 6 foot high."I cannot die again I don't think so"

Wild frowned and said " We dont need to die " and she went strait to the crystals and climbed all over them and said " They seem to be from the same light that destroyed this place " Wild said and she chipped a piece of and made a nedklace and put it on " Wonder what it can do " and she inspected it up and down

Kato throws his pen to the ground and chrushes it. He slams his book shut. "Mabey you're right." Kato looks at the crystal. "What is that thing."

" I must do something " Wild said and suddenly she was surrounded by a blue light and she floated into the air and the light filled the whole bunker then when she came back down she was unconscious the necklace stil on

"I have to study in my lab to find out what it does"Kawazoe took a piece off and he start to feel energized

"And in don't care what it dose. Unless it can raise the dead." Kato laughs

Wild gasped and took a deep breath in that woke up in a jolt saying " I know what it dose "

"You can only bring back the dead as undead and it didn't raise you from the dead it only made you another roming spirit." Kato goes in a corner and draws the man that helped him live there the hell that was spirits chasing him. The man came out of the book. The two chatted but Kato knew it wasn't the real thing. This man only said things that Kato could remember from there time together. But it helped him conceal his emotions and suicidal tendencies.

"may I take a guess from just looking at it right now I say this is our energy and probably our power as well that's what I feel from just holding it"

he looked at her waiting for an answer.

" Yes yes ! But the one who bears it and has a power will also intensify your powers " Wild said and got up immediately stumbling down to a knee she then slowly stood back up and looked at the necklace then she smiled and said " I want to test it "

(Gtg night)

Kato sat in the corner chatting with his own memories drawing his family back to life. But it just wasn't right everything they said were just repeted frashes from the past. After a while Kato dismissed the drawings and they all turned to ink splats on the ground. He walked back over to the crystal. "So this thing can applify powers and such." Kato was carefull not to touch it. If he did every spirit for miles would smell him he would be a dinner bell for the beasts and spirits.

"that's what it looks like and feels like"Kawazoe float around a bit more it looked like it was slowly growing.

Kato stares at the crystal. "Be carefully man this thing may have negative effects."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back