[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Dallas said:
*The building was only a few feet from us now, the old colorless building was covered in dust from the explosion. I threw my rifle over my shoulder using a rifle sling, and pulled out my handgun. "Alright, here we are...stay low, and stay quiet. We have no idea what could be inside. Hell, the Crossed may just be inside this very building. Waiting to strike." I said, looking over a Vi.*
Alright *covers the circle so it emits no light with a leather cover*

Xibilation said:
Ariel frowned, stepping forward to put her delicate hand on his shoulder- or at least, the armor covering it. "Solaire, you did amazing things today and saved everybody. You did not fail anybody. The monster had grabbed me and started..." Ariel's voice trailed off, thinking about the events that had happened earlier that day. Then she quickly stopped. She would have to shut the gate and forget about it. "....to hurt me before anybody could do anything about it. What you did, brave knight, was exactly what you needed to do. If you had tried to approach him while I was still there, even more people would've been hurt. You did well, Solaire, and don't ever doubt that."

Solaire took off his helmet, in respect so he could talk to her face to face.

"I am glad you see it that way Miss... Forgive me for my depressing demeanor"

He gave her a bow and then stood once again

"What do you plan to do now miss? Do you require a weapon? I have throwing knifes and a few small bombs..." He said

(*Retires to Dark Souls*)​

MrDubWubs said:
Alright *covers the circle so it emits no light with a leather cover*
"Alright...here we go..." *I whispered. I moved slowly, so the noise of me walking on dirt, ruble, and shards of glass would be a bit more quiet. The hallway we entered was dead... Not a bit of life visible. There were bits of graffiti on the walls, and mostly rubble and glass shards on the ground. I pointed at a room, that seemed to be barricaded, there must be something in there. The door way was blocked by what looked like a bookshelf, a small couch, and a few other items. I couldn't possibly move those things by myself, but that giant gauntlet that Vi has looks like it could break it down. I turned to Vi, and said, "Hey, do you think that glove of yours could break down that barricade? I'll stay here and cover you."*

Dallas said:
"Alright...here we go..." *I whispered. I moved slowly, so the noise of me walking on dirt, ruble, and shards of glass would be a bit more quiet. The hallway we entered was dead... Not a bit of life visible. There were bits of graffiti on the walls, and mostly rubble and glass shards on the ground. I pointed at a room, that seemed to be barricaded, there must be something in there. The door way was blocked by what looked like a bookshelf, a small couch, and a few other items. I couldn't possibly move those things by myself, but that giant gauntlet that Vi has looks like it could break it down. I turned to Vi, and said, "Hey, do you think that glove of yours could break down that barricade? I'll stay here and cover you."*
*whispers* Of course it can... but it'll be VERY loud *My gauntlet slowly starts to make whirring noise as I charge it up*

Dallas said:
"Alright then, do it." *I said, aiming my pistol down the hallway.*
*stands up cocking my arm back in a punch position and holds it for a few more seconds* Three... two... one *I launch my self forward, with a yell, breaking the bookshelf into thousands of little pieces as well as sending the couch flying into the wall across the room causing a loud boom to echo the building. I my self end up a few feet away from the door inside the room*

MrDubWubs said:
*stands up cocking my arm back in a punch position and holds it for a few more seconds* Three... two... one *I launch my self forward, with a yell, breaking the bookshelf into thousands of little pieces as well as sending the couch flying into the wall across the room causing a loud boom to echo the building. I my self end up a few feet away from the door inside the room*
*Damn...it may have been loud, but it got the job done. I slowly backed up into the room, still aiming my pistol. When I got into the room, I noticed there was no bookshelf at all. The couch on the other hand, was still together. Not that it mattered. I looked over at Vi, I holstered my pistol and said, "You alright? You made one hell of a job on that barricade. Nice work."*

Dallas said:
*Damn...it may have been loud, but it got the job done. I slowly backed up into the room, still aiming my pistol. When I got into the room, I noticed there was no bookshelf at all. The couch on the other hand, was still together. Not that it mattered. I looked over at Vi, I holstered my pistol and said, "You alright? You made one hell of a job on that barricade. Nice work."*
*smiles at my work* Yeah i'm all fine and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
MrDubWubs said:
*smiles at my work* Yeah i'm all fine and thanks *smiles*
"Good. We should start searching this room now. Hopefully it was worth coming in here." *I said, with light smile. I walked over to the refrigerator, hopefully some food will be inside. Sadly, the fridge had nothing. Same with the freezer. I continued to look around for food, ammo, and medical supplies.*

Dallas said:
"Good. We should start searching this room now. Hopefully it was worth coming in here." *I said, with light smile. I walked over to the refrigerator, hopefully some food will be inside. Sadly, the fridge had nothing. Same with the freezer. I continued to look around for food, ammo, and medical supplies.*
*does the same even looking through the couch*

MrDubWubs said:
*does the same even looking through the couch*
*I approached a medium sized crate, I wasn't expecting to find anything inside. Since it seems this room was a waste of time. The crate was nailed shut, so I took out my knife, and tried my best to pry open the crate. After three grueling minutes of trying to open the crate, I could finally open it. I removed the wooden cover, which revealed what was inside. Food! Not much, but it looked like enough to last us a day. The crate mostly consisted of canned products, and some bottled water. No beer sadly... "Hey, I found some food!" I said to Vi. "We should start moving this back to the others, they'll be happy to know we found some supplies."*

Dallas said:
*I approached a medium sized crate, I wasn't expecting to find anything inside. Since it seems this room was a waste of time. The crate was nailed shut, so I took out my knife, and tried my best to pry open the crate. After three grueling minutes of trying to open the crate, I could finally open it. I removed the wooden cover, which revealed what was inside. Food! Not much, but it looked like enough to last us a day. The crate mostly consisted of canned products, and some bottled water. No beer sadly... "Hey, I found some food!" I said to Vi. "We should start moving this back to the others, they'll be happy to know we found some supplies."*
Its good you found something, but we should look for more first.

MrDubWubs said:
Its good you found something, but we should look for more first.
"You're right. We might also find more supplies upstairs." *I said, while putting my knife in its sheath, and pulling out my pistol.*

Dallas said:
"You're right. We might also find more supplies upstairs." *I said, while putting my knife in its sheath, and pulling out my pistol.*
And there shouldn't be any crossed. With that noise they would have attacked us by now. *starts to make my way up stairs*

Last edited by a moderator:
MrDubWubs said:
And there shouldn't be any crossed. With that noise they would have attacked us by now.
"Right. If we don't find anything upstairs, we can just start moving these supplies to the others." *I replied. It's true that if there were any Crossed in the area, they would have attacked us after hearing that. But I always keep my pistol out, just to be sure. After all, they could be setting up a trap, but I guess they aren't that smart.*

Dallas said:
"Right. If we don't find anything upstairs, we can just start moving these supplies to the others." *I replied. It's true that if there were any Crossed in the area, they would have attacked us after hearing that. But I always keep my pistol out, just to be sure. After all, they could be setting up a trap, but I guess they aren't that smart.*
*slowly hums a tune as I climb the stairs*

MrDubWubs said:
*slowly hums a tune as I climb the stairs*
*I started to head up the stairs, aiming my pistol every now and then. When we reached the second floor, I noticed that the rest of the stairs that would lead to the third floor was completely blocked off. It was blocked with both furniture, and large pieces of cement that came from both the hospital, and the building we are in. I looked up and down the hall, to spot anymore rooms that are blocked off, that's when I noticed a room all the way at the end of the hall, had (what looked like) a bit of blood smeared on the wall. I slowly raised my pistol, I looked over at Vi, and said, "I'm going to check out that room at the end of the hall. Something seems wrong. You can search these other rooms if you want."*

Dallas said:
*I started to head up the stairs, aiming my pistol every now and then. When we reached the second floor, I noticed that the rest of the stairs that would lead to the third floor was completely blocked off. It was blocked with both furniture, and large pieces of cement that came from both the hospital, and the building we are in. I looked up and down the hall, to spot anymore rooms that are blocked off, that's when I noticed a room all the way at the end of the hall, had (what looked like) a bit of blood smeared on the wall. I slowly raised my pistol, I looked over at Vi, and said, "I'm going to check out that room at the end of the hall. Something seems wrong. You can search these other rooms if you want."*
*doesn't like to be alone. AT ALL.* I'll uh stay near you. You know just incase hehe... *rubs my arm a little scared of the hallway*

MrDubWubs said:
*doesn't like to be alone. AT ALL.* I'll uh stay near you. You know just incase hehe... *rubs my arm a little scared of the hallway*
"Alright..." *I said, looking back at the room. I aimed my pistol down the hall, and started to walk towards the room, slowly. As we got closer to the room, my heart rate increased. Who knows if someone is in that room... I was soon inches away from entering the room, I inhaled, and exhaled. Here we go, one...two...three! I entered the room, aiming my handgun, searching for any sign of life. Thankfully, the room was empty, except for the corpse of a dead male. He was definitely dead, he had multiple bullet wounds in his back. But the odd thing was, was that he wasn't one of the Crossed. Something is definitely wrong.*

Dallas said:
"Alright..." *I said, looking back at the room. I aimed my pistol down the hall, and started to walk towards the room, slowly. As we got closer to the room, my heart rate increased. Who knows if someone is in that room... I was soon inches away from entering the room, I inhaled, and exhaled. Here we go, one...two...three! I entered the room, aiming my handgun, searching for any sign of life. Thankfully, the room was empty, except for the corpse of a dead male. He was definitely dead, he had multiple bullet wounds in his back. But the odd thing was, was that he wasn't one of the Crossed. Something is definitely wrong.*
*is creeped out by the body* Why does this enemy have to be fucking messed up... w-wait... *examines its body* i-it's not crossed...

MrDubWubs said:
*is creeped out by the body* Why does this enemy have to be fucking messed up... w-wait... *examines its body* i-it's not crossed...
"I noticed that too. What's odd, is that if a Crossed killed this man, far worse things would have happened this this guy. But only bullet wounds? Now that's strange." *I said, with a furrowed brow. I didn't like the looks of this, we should just call off this entire search, and report what we found. This place is not safe, especially after what he just found.*

Dallas said:
"I noticed that too. What's odd, is that if a Crossed killed this man, far worse things would have happened this this guy. But only bullet wounds? Now that's strange." *I said, with a furrowed brow. I didn't like the looks of this, we should just call off this entire search, and report what we found. This place is not safe, especially after what he just found.*
Yeah... *looks around the room not noticing anything, but that is mainly caused by me not being able to see well in the kinda dark room*

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah... *looks around the room not noticing anything, but that is mainly caused by me not being able to see well in the kinda dark room*
"I think we should call off this search. I know it's a bit early to call it off, but after what we found...I think it would be best to just stop. For safety of us, and the others. I'll stay up here, and watch over the others while they get their rest. You should do the same thing, get some rest. After we move the food of course." *I said.*

Dallas said:
"I think we should call off this search. I know it's a bit early to call it off, but after what we found...I think it would be best to just stop. For safety of us, and the others. I'll stay up here, and watch over the others while they get their rest. You should do the same thing, get some rest. After we move the food of course." *I said.*
Alright what ever you say... as long as we get out of here. *slowly makes my way out*

MrDubWubs said:
Alright what ever you say... as long as we get out of here. *slowly makes my way out*
"Watch your back alright?" *I said. I don't want anyone else dying being because of me... I took my sniper rifle, and leaned it up against the wall. I pulled up a chair, and sat down, watching over the other survivors.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back