[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

MrDubWubs said:
*I notice the man try to lift, so I quickly help the man in lifting the rock with my gauntlets. It becomes relatively easy as I help*
Ariel rolled out of the concrete completely, standing up as fast as she could and then wobbling a bit.

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]His eyes shot up, dropping the MK14 before flying over, stopping as he threw off concrete "Hey! Hey!"

[/QUOTE]
Ariel hands found the new arrival, trying to balance herself out. "Thank you, to all of you." She tried out her legs a bit, testing the cramping. "I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Just a little cramped up after being stuck for a while."

Xibilation said:
Ariel rolled out of the concrete completely, standing up as fast as she could and then wobbling a bit.
Ariel hands found the new arrival, trying to balance herself out. "Thank you, to all of you." She tried out her legs a bit, testing the cramping. "I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Just a little cramped up after being stuck for a while."
Well thats good. Any one want to tell me where we are? I got knocked out a while back... *thinks about how no one saved me* 
(lets just say I was hidden when I fell earlier)

Xibilation said:
"Thats why we're all here ma'am. " He took her hand and gently helped her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrDubWubs said:
Well thats good. Any one want to tell me where we are? I got knocked out a while back... *thinks about how no one saved me* 
(lets just say I was hidden when I fell earlier)
"A big creature thing threw me around, Crossed attacked but the majority couldn't get to us because Solaire blasted out the staircase, people used guns, and the building exploded," Ariel replied. Then she took Leo's hand and pulled herself up. "So," Ariel bounced on her toes, and despite the aches and cramps, felt better than she had all day. "What're we gonna do now?"

Xibilation said:

Solaire kneeled down and asked

"Are you still wounded anywhere?"

Solaire had a sincere and sad tone in his voice, he was glad he managed to retrieve her but he still felt as if he failed somehow.​

Xibilation said:
"A big creature thing threw me around, Crossed attacked but the majority couldn't get to us because Solaire blasted out the staircase, people used guns, and the building exploded," Ariel replied. Then she took Leo's hand and pulled herself up. "So," Ariel bounced on her toes, and despite the aches and cramps, felt better than she had all day. "What're we gonna do now?"
"Yes, me an Emiya had devised a plan and we managed to kill the beast.."

Xibilation said:
*shrugs confused on what to do at all* 

Cressy said:

Solaire had a sincere and sad tone in his voice, he was glad he managed to retrieve her but he still felt as if he failed somehow.​

Oh well thats good that it won't come back

Cressy said:

Ariel gave Solaire a hug.

"Thank you, sir knight, if we were at my kingdom, you would've received a medal by now." Ariel looked around at the other men, all looking as ragged and tired as she felt. "You all did great deeds for helping everyone. This strange world has brought out the best in people."

MrDubWubs said:

"Hopefully it shall not rise back from the grave like I did"

He chuckled slightly and then looked at the group, standing up himself

"I believe we're supposed to enter that building and retrieve and see if there was a cure..."

He thought for a second and realized

"Hmm.... You guys realize that... The building may have been blown up by an external source... It seemed very spontaneous for it to crumble when it seemed sound at first. Who could it have been?"

@MrDubWubs 

Xibilation said:
"Thank you, sir knight, if we were at my kingdom, you would've received a medal by now." Ariel looked around at the other men, all looking as ragged and tired as she felt. "You all did great deeds for helping everyone. This strange world has brought out the best in people."

Solaire blushed from embarrassment and laughed hardily, but nervously

He then saluted to the girl and said

"Not a problem m'lady! A Knight of Sunlight's duty is to help his comrades in times of need!"

Cressy said:

"I believe we're supposed to enter that building and retrieve and see if there was a cure..."

"Hmm.... You guys realize that... The building may have been blown up by an external source... It seemed very spontaneous for it to crumble when it seemed sound at first. Who could it have been?"

@MrDubWubs
*thinks of Annie, but quickly erases the thought* I don't know. Wish I did...

Xibilation said:
He nodded and snapped a quick salute "Just doing my job ma'am. But thank you."

Cressy said:

@MrDubWubs 

Solaire blushed from embarrassment and laughed hardily, but nervously

He then saluted to the girl and said

"Not a problem m'lady! A Knight of Sunlight's duty is to help his comrades in times of need!"
"Yeah I know... Explosives on the support beams brought that whole place down, starting from the bottom. I would think it was Bigby. He's the only one who I didn't see fighting Unraka." // Fuck that name

*I took a long drag on the cigarette, before flicking the soon to be cigarette butt to my left. I looked around the dead city, then to the sky, and thought to myself... What if this whole mission to go to this ''Umbrella Corporation'' is a waste of time? What if we don't find what we're looking for? If things do go bad...I guess the only way out is, well, death. But only if we have no more options left. I'm confident we can get through this, it's just go in the building, then get out. Simple. How hard could that be? Something felt odd though...like someone is watching us... I picked up my rifle, and scanned the rooftops, and most windows that weren't covered by borders and sheets. "Something's not right..." I said, keeping my voice low. I held my rifle by its handle, and looked back at the group of survivors. I exhaled...and looked over at the large Umbrella Corporation building, "If anyone cares, I'm going off to scavenge for supplies, and scout out the area." I said. It's not like any of them would care, except for the whole supplies bit I said.*

Dallas said:
*I took a long drag on the cigarette, before flicking the soon to be cigarette butt to my left. I looked around the dead city, then to the sky, and thought to myself... What if this whole mission to go to this ''Umbrella Corporation'' is a waste of time? What if we don't find what we're looking for? If things do go bad...I guess the only way out is, well, death. But only if we have no more options left. I'm confident we can get through this, it's just go in the building, then get out. Simple. How hard could that be? Something felt odd...like someone is watching us... I picked up my rifle, and scanned the rooftops, and most windows that weren't covered by borders and sheets. "Something's not right..." I said, keeping my voice low. I held my rifle by its handle, and looked back at the group of survivors. I exhaled...and looked over at the large Umbrella Corporation building, "If anyone cares, I'm going off to scavenge for supplies, and scout out the area." I said. It's not like any of them would care, except for the whole supplies bit I said.*
*looks around and quickly runs up to you* Well uh I can go with you if you want.

Cressy said:

@MrDubWubs
Ariel frowned, pouting her lip slightly in thought. "How could someone have planted whatever destroyed the building without anyone else noticing? It must've bit been someone from outside our group."

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]He nodded and snapped a quick salute "Just doing my job ma'am. But thank you."
"Yeah I know... Explosives on the support beams brought that whole place down, starting from the bottom. I would think it was Bigby. He's the only one who I didn't see fighting Unraka." // Fuck that name

[/QUOTE]

Solaire scratched his imaginary chin *He was wearing a bucket helm*

"Well why would someone risk blowing up a building with them inside... wouldn't it sound more reasonable if the person was... outside of the building..? I mean if they truly wished to die by blowing up the building they would ensure we all died with the explosion and not be on the top floor, and evil people usually announce their deeds before they do them, when it is too late for us to realize... These are just theories though."

"BUT THE SUN SHOWED US MERCY ON THIS DAY, NOW THAT WE ALL SURVIVED! Except for those poor two other souls, the old coach and the girl. So sad...."

Leo nodded at Dallas, he held his police transponder "Lee to Dallas, radio check." He said before flying again to the front door. He sat down and picked up the MK14.

Xibilation said:
Ariel frowned, pouting her lip slightly in thought. "How could someone have planted whatever destroyed the building without anyone else noticing? It must've bit been someone from outside our group."

"Yes, exactly as I thought Ariel!"

Solaire gives her a praise the sun gesture of approval!​

MrDubWubs said:

*I raised an eyebrow, I wasn't expecting someone to volunteer to come with me, but I guess having backup who be nice. "Sure, why not. I could use the extra help." I said.*

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]Leo nodded at Dallas, he held his police transponder "Lee to Dallas, radio check." He said before flying again to the front door. He sat down and picked up the MK14.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I hear you." *I replied. Some Sargent he is... I faced plenty of guys like him back in D.C. They all seem the same to me...*

Xibilation said:

As both of them left he sighed and looked at Ariel

"I am sorry that I could not stop the monster earlier... You must have been in a lot of pain Miss..."

A hint of failure and sadness could be heard easily from his voice.​

Dallas said:
*I raised an eyebrow, I wasn't expecting someone to volunteer to come with me, but I guess having backup who be nice. "Sure, why not. I could use the extra help." I said.*
"Yeah, I hear you." *I replied. Some Sargent he is... I faced plenty of guys like him back in D.C. They all seem the same to me...*
Alright. I'm here with ya. Lead the way sir *salutes you with my giant gauntlet playfully*

Dallas said:
Leo stood up and looked down the ACOG sights, speaking Into the transponder "I'll be providing short to medium range cover boys. Stay Safe."

Cressy said:

As both of them left he sighed and looked at Ariel

"I am sorry that I could not stop the monster earlier... You must have been in a lot of pain Miss..."

A hint of failure and sadness could be heard easily from his voice.​
Ariel frowned, stepping forward to put her delicate hand on his shoulder- or at least, the armor covering it. "Solaire, you did amazing things today and saved everybody. You did not fail anybody. The monster had grabbed me and started..." Ariel's voice trailed off, thinking about the events that had happened earlier that day. Then she quickly stopped. She would have to shut the gate and forget about it. "....to hurt me before anybody could do anything about it. What you did, brave knight, was exactly what you needed to do. If you had tried to approach him while I was still there, even more people would've been hurt. You did well, Solaire, and don't ever doubt that."

MrDubWubs said:
Alright. I'm here with ya. Lead the way sir *salutes you with my giant gauntlet playfully*
*I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, the giant gauntlet was what made me laugh a bit. "Alright, lets get going. We should check out some of these buildings, who knows what could be in them. Ammo, food, medical supplies, anything. Maybe even a few Crossed stragglers. So watch your back when we head inside." I said.*

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]Leo stood up and looked down the ACOG sights, speaking Into the transponder "I'll be providing short to medium range cover boys. Stay Safe."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry, we will. I can ensure you will will be perfectly fine." *I replied, while rolling my eyes. Yep, he is definitely like all the other cops out there... I threw on my mask, and continued to head towards the first building me and Vi are going to search.*

Dallas said:
*I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, the giant gauntlet was what made me laugh a bit. "Alright, lets get going. We should check out some of these buildings, who knows what could be in them. Ammo, food, medical supplies, anything. Maybe even a few Crossed stragglers. So watch your back when we head inside." I said.*
"Don't worry, we will. I can ensure you will will be perfectly fine." *I replied, while rolling my eyes. Yep, he is definitely like all the other cops out there... I threw on my mask, and continued to head towards the first building me and Vi are going to search.*
*waits for an order as I follow you*

MrDubWubs said:
*waits for an order as I follow you*
*The building was only a few feet from us now, the old colorless building was covered in dust from the explosion. I threw my rifle over my shoulder using a rifle sling, and pulled out my handgun. "Alright, here we are...stay low, and stay quiet. We have no idea what could be inside. Hell, the Crossed may just be inside this very building. Waiting to strike." I said, looking over a Vi.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back