[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Cressy said:

Solaire nodded at Ellie and smiled, he was about to go ahead and meet with the others when Emiya suggested something

"Hmm... Yes I guess that would be safer, but we are at the risk of being ambushed if we try finding a different route. and what about the others? Do we leave them or do we regroup?"

Solaire was willing to follow him but he did have his doubts about this man, it seems that the others got through a bit TOO easily but it is shady to ask to take a different route, he wasn't sure.​
"You may do as you will. I am taking the flanking route. You do not have to accompany me if you wish."

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]"You may do as you will. I am taking the flanking route. You do not have to accompany me if you wish."

[/QUOTE]
Bigby joined Solaire and the other man around the knight, who Bigby never actually got to know the name. They were talking about a strategy to enter the Umbrella Corp. "Yeah, going for a side entrance would be good, but to take away the risk of being ambushed, one of us should go to the front entrance to keep them busy. I volunteer. I think I can talk to them for a while". He turned towards the unknown man. "I'm Bigby Wolf, by the way".

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby joined Solaire and the other man around the knight, who Bigby never actually got to know the name. They were talking about a strategy to enter the Umbrella Corp. "Yeah, going for a side entrance would be good, but to take away the risk of being ambushed, one of us should go to the front entrance to keep them busy. I volunteer. I think I can talk to them for a while". He turned towards the unknown man. "I'm Bigby Wolf, by the way".

[/QUOTE]
Emiya turned towards the other man.

"Emiya."

He rested his chin on his hand for a moment, thinking.

"Yes that plan works, are you sure?"

*It finally seemed the green potion I had drank wore off. I was finally back to normal...no more horse body, and no more jokes about it. I could finally do the one thing I've been waiting to do for awhile. Smoke. I took out a pack of cigarettes, and pulled out a cigarette. I put the pack away, and lit up the fresh cigarette. It was wonderful... It may have been only about a day or two since the last time I smoked, but it felt like a century. I picked up my Barret 50. sniper rifle, and checked both the scope, and how much ammo I had. I had exactly twenty anti-personal rounds, and twenty armor piercing rounds. It was nice to be able to hold a weapon in my hands, instead of being a useless horse.*

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya turned towards the other man.
"Emiya."

[/QUOTE]

Solaire sighed and nodded, looking at Emiya

"Well I guess I will follow you, the side entrance does seem like our best option currently!"

Although Solaire remained alert, keeping his wits about him.

(Might go pvp in Dark souls 2 for a bit so ya)​

Jeremiah said:
She smiled at him as he praised Tibbers, and called out to him as he walked off.
"He's been with me for six years Bigby! I think he's trustworthy enough!"

She giggled and skipped up to Leo's side, coming to sit down beside him. She noticed he was looking down his scope, so she didn't want to be the one interrupting him. She just gently hummed and looked about with her eyes.

@The Gil

@Leo Barnes
Leo heard the humming and looked at her "Oh, Hello Annie."

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya turned towards the other man.
"Emiya."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I'll be alright. I'm really good at talking with those kinds of people, I'm sure I can hold them up for some time". Bigby grinned. "So, you guys managed to take a look at it to know exactly where you going to enter the place?"

Akibahara said:
He paused, “The less you know about the device, the better. Let's keep it that way.”
Elsa opened the box: It was the front half of her head, the rest had been disregarded. Her mouth was agap, eyes wide in shock, as if she just died that very moment. The insides of the box were partially oozing with gore, “Are you surprised to see yourself?”
"If you say so. I'm just curious about it, because I want to get home to my family and friends. I want a way--" Elsa looked into the box cutting off her own words when she saw part of her head within it. She screamed and stumbled back, falling on the floor. Suddenly, she believed the man.

"Th-That's me?" she asked, feeling her heart breaking at the thought.

She really was dead. Elsa couldn't believe it. Or should she really even call herself Elsa anymore?

"What do you get out of showing me that? I-I almost would have not rather known the truth."

If she still believed it was a lie, maybe she wouldn't feel like she was falling apart inside.

@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Gil]
"Yeah, I'll be alright. I'm really good at talking with those kinds of people, I'm sure I can hold them up for some time". Bigby grinned. "So, you guys managed to take a look at it to know exactly where you going to enter the place?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm going to scout that out now."

Emiya made sure he was heard, and then went to do so. It may be some time before he returned.

// I am in fact going to bed, it's 3am and I have important work stuff to do tomorrow. //

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]Leo heard the humming and looked at her "Oh, Hello Annie."

[/QUOTE]
Annie waved at him with a smile.

"Hi! I just wanted to see who you thought um...infected Elsa? I heard that's what happened..." 

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]// Yep. Mine lasts forever, luckily,
SO I CAN FLY LIKE A BIRD!

[/QUOTE]
(So does mine because...a literal eight year-old with a baby would be weird.)

Jeremiah said:
"Hi! I just wanted to see who you thought um...infected Elsa? I heard that's what happened..."
He shrugged "I think now, after thinking truthfully, that its Bigby. He's always so... Vigilant for something. Like he's waiting for something to do. He almost choked me today.. Plus, he's very serious and silent... Like if nothing ever happened." Leo kept looking down the scope as he turned to look at the front door. "I think I'll go through the back doors. That'll be the mantainance area, so I can lead in with surprise and stealth." He hefts the MK14 "Silence, Accurate, and Deadly."

@Jeremiah 

Jeremiah said:

(So does mine because...a literal eight year-old with a baby would be weird.)
// Sorry man. ANNIE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ACCEPTED THE LOVE OF A STRANGER. I NOW GRANT YOU!-

AIDS 
// Yo, y da fuq all y'all silent?

@Jeremiah

@Bombielonia

@Reaper Jack

@Cressy

ESPECIALLY YOU CRESSY

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry, played a match of League)

@Jeremiah[/URL] 

// Sorry man. ANNIE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ACCEPTED THE LOVE OF A STRANGER. I NOW GRANT YOU!-

AIDS 
// Yo, y da fuq all y'all silent?

@Jeremiah

@Bombielonia

@Reaper Jack

@Cressy

ESPECIALLY YOU CRESSY
Annie nodded slowly.

"I think it's Bigby as well...he's also afraid of my bear, so...if we don't vote him out...I'm afraid he might get to me. And, he choked you? That's not good..."

She listened to him talk about the back door...and giggled quietly at it.

"If I came with you, I'd probably only give you away. Magic isn't very quiet."

(Molly Votes for Ellie, sadly I can't place it in her thoughts due to her being knocked out. Molly is very mistrustful of children other then Clem.)

RainbowWave said:
(Wait! Please tell me we are still on Round four, I still have to have Molly vote a traitor.)
// Yeh 

Cressy said:
((LOL, Nah I wanted to start dark souls 2 but then I got caught up in pvp videos instead of actually Pvping xD , but Im gonna go pvp now for a bit since things are kinda quiet))
// Y'all bitches JK

Jeremiah said:
(Sorry, played a match of League)
Annie nodded slowly.

"I think it's Bigby as well...he's also afraid of my bear, so...if we don't vote him out...I'm afraid he might get to me. And, he choked you? That's not good..."

She listened to him talk about the back door...and giggled quietly at it.

"If I came with you, I'd probably only give you away. Magic isn't very quiet."
"I think he'd be scared... It's a giant fucking bear. That kills. With fire." He spoke superfuckingfrightened. Leo shrugged again as he took out a Berreta from his duffel bag, adding a silencer to it "Use this if your coming."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back