[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

I'm Seriously just waiting for a crossed Chuck Norris vs Human Liam Neeson fight. LIKE WOT!

Remember those Islands in the bermuda? Yeah Crossed Chuck Norris Made it there, FUCKING CROSSED EVERYONE then Liam Neeson is alive, and they have been locked in epic battle across the ocean and into the US ever since, The shots were godly.))

tumblr_n2ralqtzzt1r19wspo1_500.gif

images

VS

chuckpunch1.gif

then bruce lee comes in.... ))

Deciding that the sound of nothing calling back to her in the hospital wasn't a good thing, she let her worry become an overwhelming sense of dread, and with that she trudged out of the front doors she had worked on breaking open, looking down the street both ways. That, was when she remembered where they were heading in the first place... " Umbrella... " She said to herself, giving the building down the street a glare, but with no other leads, she started jogging down the street the best she could, managing only a slight limp, as previous events had seem to upset the injury on her leg, but no matter, Claire had dealt with worse, and she wouldn't let that stop her now. Though she doubted it, there was a small hope in the back of her mind, that maybe some of the survivors had well, survived, and would be heading towards the Umbrella building as well.

JayJay said:
Ellie truly wanted to believe the man, but she knew she couldn't.
She kept thinking about all the brutal deaths she had already witnessed...

It could be him... It could all have been his doing...

"Okay..." she nodded again.

"Thanks..."
Emiya nodded, gesturing to Solaire to take over. He stood up, watching his surroundings; Leo had already rushed off toward the facility; damned idiot that he was. Emiya mentally tutted, but showed no emotion on his face.

// By the way; suspicious little critter ain't ya? //

@Cressy[/URL]

"That first aid kit is fine, that cross represents help, not danger."

Solaire nodded, putting that fact in his brain!

"Good to know! Ah hello Ellie! Not to worry you shall be healed in no time with the power of the sun!"

Solaire then handed her something to bite one, a piece of jumbled up cloth

"I must.... Uuuuh.. what was the word... Disinfect! Yes I must disinfect the wound! I heard it hurts so please power through it with your will!"

@JayJay

@Reaper Jack 

Cressy said:
I'm Seriously just waiting for a crossed Chuck Norris vs Human Liam Neeson fight. LIKE WOT!
Remember those Islands in the bermuda? Yeah Crossed Chuck Norris Made it there, FUCKING CROSSED EVERYONE then Liam Neeson is alive, and they have been locked in epic battle across the ocean and into the US ever since, The shots were godly.))

tumblr_n2ralqtzzt1r19wspo1_500.gif

images

VS

chuckpunch1.gif

then bruce lee comes in.... ))
MAKE IT HAPPEN AKI, IF THE DIE ROLLS OVER 2 MAKE IT HAPPEN!

[dice]328[/dice]

(Sorry, but my vote is for Molly as well. It was the whole trying to get Clementine and Luke alone, and then being taken away.)

Clementine felt instant relief when Solaire places the bandage on her arm, and them she looked over to the Umbrella Corporation. "We should head over there." She said, pointing off into the distance.

"Hey! Guess who's back."

Clementine turned her head to see Luke, directly beside her and smiling wearily. "Glad to see you found someone to help you." Luke told her, looking at Solaire. The two began heading for the Umbrella Building. Solaire seemed occupied with something else currently.

Cressy said:

Solaire nodded, putting that fact in his brain!

"Good to know! Ah hello Ellie! Not to worry you shall be healed in no time with the power of the sun!"

Solaire then handed her something to bite one, a piece of jumbled up cloth

"I must.... Uuuuh.. what was the word... Disinfect! Yes I must disinfect the wound! I heard it hurts so please power through it with your will!"

@JayJay

@Reaper Jack
Ellie's eyes widened when she took the cloth.

She only started panicking when she heard the word 'hurt'.

She didn't even think about complaining though, she wouldn't show any more weakness or fear.

Placing the cloth between her teeth, she closed her eyes and braced herself.

Akibahara said:
(( MAJOR STORY POST ))

Wesker couldn't help but stifle a dark chuckle, “Elsa, you're a clone of yourself. If you're not aware, the last thing you ever did was use a man's fecal matter as a sex toy.” He leaned back, his sunglasses gleaming against the lamp above, “The Umbrella Corporation has operatives everywhere. We know all. See all. Hear all. We managed to smuggle this back to our labs...”

It was a square box: Do you open it? Y/N?

“The survivors are a pest to the company: Do you understand why Umbrella is trying to kill your friends?” He paused once more, “Of course not, you impudent child. An outbreak occurred early on last year, codename 'Crimson Butterfly.' The side-effects include extreme aggressiveness and, most notably, a red cross on the victim's face. The facility holding the virus sample belonged to the Umbrella Corporation.”

He stood up, pacing back and forth, hands crossed behind his back, “... In another incident much more recently, we held a joint operation with the SCP Foundation. We discovered a device capable of traveling across the multiverse: Any universe, whether fictional or not, we could pull them OUT. Another incident occurred – this time, we pulled something... different, through. It's our job to clean it up.”
Elsa listened to the man, raising an eyebrow when the box was shown to her. Figuring the box was part of the man's explanation, she moved forward and opened the box.

"I'm familiar with the virus, yes," Elsa replied, glancing back to Wesker. "But what does that have to do with killing off the other survivors? You pulled someone out with this device you're speaking about? Someone you want gone?" Or all of them, perhaps?

Her heart skipped a beat, thinking for a moment about the device he had mentioned. Now it made sense as to why all the people from those strange universes seemed to have appeared. Could something like that... bring her home?

"Would this item work on me? Could it send me home?"

The dark part of Elsa, the cold part which she tried terrible hard to keep under control, was almost willing to strike a deal with the man: Killing the others in return for being sent back home.

@Akibahara

JayJay said:
Ellie's eyes widened when she took the cloth.
She only started panicking when she heard the word 'hurt'.

She didn't even think about complaining though, she wouldn't show any more weakness or fear.

Placing the cloth between her teeth, she closed her eyes and braced herself.

Solaire nodded and started pouring the hydrogen peroxide on the burn slightly, and with rubbing alcohol began wiping off the debris and once he was done he poured cold water onto it.

"Not done just yet, this part will be a lot better."

Once the hydrogen peroxide stopped fizzing he put a large gauze covered with the remains of estus that were left and wrapped it round her leg

"The substance on the gauze will allow you to be healed much quicker! And it feels good too numbing some of the pain!"

She felt large relief of pain after he put the estus on

@Reaper Jack

@JayJay

Emiya sat back on some of the rubble; lighting a cigarette and looking skyward; there was no need to do anything just yet.

Cressy said:

Solaire nodded and started pouring the hydrogen peroxide on the burn slightly, and with rubbing alcohol began wiping off the debris and once he was done he poured cold water onto it.

"Not done just yet, this part will be a lot better."

Once the hydrogen peroxide stopped fizzing he put a large gauze covered with the remains of estus that were left and wrapped it round her leg

"The substance on the gauze will allow you to be healed much quicker! And it feels good too numbing some of the pain!"

She felt large relief of pain after he put the estus on

@Reaper Jack

@JayJay
After the short while of pain, Ellie felt actual relief as Solaire treated her leg further.

"Ohh..." she sighed.

"That's just right... Feels better already."

An uncontrolled smile appeared on her face.

@Jeremiah[/URL]
Annie looked to the wolf man with a grunt.

"He isn't doing very well at the moment...but I'm sure he will be in a day or two."

She looked at him oddly, wondering why the man who pointed a gun at her bear cared about it's injuries.

"Why do you ask?"

Leo was now sitting down, legs spread apart as he looked down the ACOG sight of the MK14, thankfully it was silenced, so any killing he performed with it was not going to attract anyone. He looked down the scope toward everyone, making sure everyone is alive and well before he checks out the roads for any Crossed.

JayJay said:
After the short while of pain, Ellie felt actual relief as Solaire treated her leg further.
"Ohh..." she sighed.

"That's just right... Feels better already."

An uncontrolled smile appeared on her face.

Solaire gave her a smile and nodded

"Glad you are better now, you can walk I presume? The power of the sun never fails!"

He said in his jolly tone

"The way I see it... our fates are innertwi-

Solaire cut himself off when he noticed others headed towards a facility not too far away, then he remembered.

"I believe that is our target."

He said to them, pointing towards the Umbrella corp.

@JayJay

@Reaper Jack

Cressy said:

"Glad you are better now, you can walk I presume? The power of the sun never fails!"

Solaire cut himself off when he noticed others headed towards a facility not too far away, then he remembered.

He said to them, pointing towards the Umbrella corp.​
Ellie smiled at the knight, somehow he always managed to make her.

"I think I can..."

Ellie got up, her leg still feeling sort of numb, but at least the pain was gone.

She took a step forward.

"Yeah... Looks like everyone's going to that building so... Might as well.

Hey, thanks Solaire. You can go ahead now, I'll be able to keep up with you all..."

@Akibahara[/URL]
He paused, “The less you know about the device, the better. Let's keep it that way.”

Elsa opened the box: It was the front half of her head, the rest had been disregarded. Her mouth was agap, eyes wide in shock, as if she just died that very moment. The insides of the box were partially oozing with gore, “Are you surprised to see yourself?”

Cressy said:

He said to them, pointing towards the Umbrella corp.

@JayJay

@Reaper Jack
"So it would seem."

Emiya's gaze fell upon the building.

"And they expect it to be unguarded? Amateurs. I suggest we find an alternate route in; a side entrance or a wire fence we can cut through. Less likely to be noticed."

Bigby lifted an eyebrow at the girl's question. "I'm not very fond of bears, but it looked like that one of you did a fine job today. I mean, it must have done, to have those wounds", he said, pointing to the bear. "...I really do hate bears like... Really much. By the way, I wouldn't be trusting him so much if I was you". He looked at the girl, with an unexpressive face. "It's dangerous times. You never know where danger's coming from. Maybe trusting a bear for protection isn't the right choice. You should be more careful". Bigby lit a cigarette and walked away.

@Jeremiah

@Jeremiah[/URL]
She smiled at him as he praised Tibbers, and called out to him as he walked off.

"He's been with me for six years Bigby! I think he's trustworthy enough!"

She giggled and skipped up to Leo's side, coming to sit down beside him. She noticed he was looking down his scope, so she didn't want to be the one interrupting him. She just gently hummed and looked about with her eyes.

@The Gil

@Leo Barnes

JayJay said:
Ellie smiled at the knight, somehow he always managed to make her.
"I think I can..."

Ellie got up, her leg still feeling sort of numb, but at least the pain was gone.

She took a step forward.

"Yeah... Looks like everyone's going to that building so... Might as well.

Hey, thanks Solaire. You can go ahead now, I'll be able to keep up with you all..."
[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
"So it would seem."
Emiya's gaze fell upon the building.

"And they expect it to be unguarded? Amateurs. I suggest we find an alternate route in; a side entrance or a wire fence we can cut through. Less likely to be noticed."

[/QUOTE]

Solaire nodded at Ellie and smiled, he was about to go ahead and meet with the others when Emiya suggested something

"Hmm... Yes I guess that would be safer, but we are at the risk of being ambushed if we try finding a different route. and what about the others? Do we leave them or do we regroup?"

Solaire was willing to follow him but he did have his doubts about this man, it seems that the others got through a bit TOO easily but it is shady to ask to take a different route, he wasn't sure.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back