[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya came over and rejoined the others.
"Yes. From what I can see the structure has guard towers covering almost every angle; there are two openings however. One is through a piece of the outer wall that is broken; you could easily slip through; however, this seems too obvious, it may be a trap. The other is through a wire fence, but we would need to make something that could cut a hole in it without attracting attention first."

[/QUOTE]
Ariel frowned.

"Hold on, why would we be sneaking into Umbrella if they have the cure? Since they seem to have a good system, it'd be stupid to try. They'd think we'd be trying to steal something from them. Shouldn't we just knock on the front door?"

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
"It may do; but could you make it go through metal just like that? Noiselessly?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm.... Not sure... I believe I used up the last of my Charcoal Risen to burn the monster with fire"

Xibilation said:
Ariel frowned.
"Hold on, why would we be sneaking into Umbrella if they have the cure? Since they seem to have a good system, it'd be stupid to try. They'd think we'd be trying to steal something from them. Shouldn't we just knock on the front door?"
"Great point miss but we don't know if they even have the cure. Also if they do will they hand it over immediately? Also what if they are not a good system?"

@Xibilation

@Cressy

Emiya was reminded once again that many did not see the darker side of the world like he did.

"You're both forgetting something very important."

Emiya looked at them solemnly for a few seconds before continuing.

"One: If they have the cure; why have they not begun to use it already?"

"Two: We're in a world that is collapsing all around us; this is due to the Crossed, yet they seem to be leaving the facility here alone."

"Three: Who else if not Umbrella; as these are apparently the only individuals in this area with any technology; could have collapsed the hospital we were in?"

Reaper Jack] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4662-xibilation/ said:
@Xibilation[/URL]
@Cressy

Emiya was reminded once again that many did not see the darker side of the world like he did.

"You're both forgetting something very important."

Emiya looked at them solemnly for a few seconds before continuing.

"One: If they have the cure; why have they not begun to use it already?"

"Two: We're in a world that is collapsing all around us; this is due to the Crossed, yet they seem to be leaving the facility here alone."

"Three: Who else if not Umbrella; as these are apparently the only individuals in this area with any technology; could have collapsed the hospital we were in?"
Solaire nodded at all 3, especially the third one

"I see, it seems the suspicions me and Ariel had were true, it was an outside source, for all we know it could have been mercenaries hired by them!"

After time had gone by, the Detective had found a good chance to go out the front of the hospital after he head little noise or distress from where he was. He figured the others had killed it off since he had gone and done a few "mental preparations," so to say. He headed down the hospital's collapsed rubble and out the front to see the others there, his left hand in his pocket with his revolver in his right as he brushed the rubble and stone bits of the collapsed ceiling and building itself. How had he survived a hospital collapsing with him inside and him not ending up with a scratch on him? Perhaps he was lucky? Or did something else happen? Whatever the case, he casually walked up to everyone that was gathered in front of the Umbrella Corporation's perimeter barrier made up of wire fencing, him brushing the rest of his suit off with his revolver-holding hand.

@Cressy @Reaper Jack @Xibilation

Well well, looks like I missed quite the enormous party...including the revival of our little knight in sunshining armor.

He didn't know whether "sunshining" was an appropriate word, but he figured that "sun" and "shining" combined, based on his language of English, could at least let him make a small play on words. He looked from Solaire to Emiya, a small smirk on his face as he seemed to have his attention directed on the more "valuable" assets to their group than the Atlantic princess.

Flowershadow said:
After time had gone by, the Detective had found a good chance to go out the front of the hospital after he head little noise or distress from where he was. He figured the others had killed it off since he had gone and done a few "mental preparations," so to say. He headed down the hospital's collapsed rubble and out the front to see the others there, his left hand in his pocket with his revolver in his right as he brushed the rubble and stone bits of the collapsed ceiling and building itself. How had he survived a hospital collapsing with him inside and him not ending up with a scratch on him? Perhaps he was lucky? Or did something else happen? Whatever the case, he casually walked up to everyone that was gathered in front of the Umbrella Corporation's perimeter barrier made up of wire fencing, him brushing the rest of his suit off with his revolver-holding hand.
@Cressy @Reaper Jack @Xibilation

Well well, looks like I missed quite the enormous party...including the revival of our little knight in sunshining armor.

He didn't know whether "sunshining" was an appropriate word, but he figured that "sun" and "shining" combined, based on his language of English, could at least let him make a small play on words. He looked from Solaire to Emiya, a small smirk on his face as he seemed to have his attention directed on the more "valuable" assets to their group than the Atlantic princess.
// Adachi is so damn suspicious I tell you, he's eyeing us up for the next targets! //

Emiya turned to the detective, one of very few Japanese including himself who was part of the group. He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]// Adachi is so damn suspicious I tell you, he's eyeing us up for the next targets! //
Emiya turned to the detective, one of very few Japanese including himself who was part of the group. He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

[/QUOTE]
He turned to see the rather skeptical look on Emiya's face, him brushing off his pants with his right hand with revolver in his grasp, him looking at Emiya with a slightly narrowed gaze seeing how he was looking towards him.

What? You look like you've never seen me before despite having actually been one of the few to help me before. Just what is it that's the matter?

His face didn't exactly have much of any emotion, him still looking directly at Emiya as the smirk in his expression had vanished upon seeing how Emiya had returned his not so polite "greeting."

Flowershadow said:
He turned to see the rather skeptical look on Emiya's face, him brushing off his pants with his right hand with revolver in his grasp, him looking at Emiya with a slightly narrowed gaze seeing how he was looking towards him.
What? You look like you've never seen me before despite having actually been one of the few to help me before. Just what is it that's the matter?

His face didn't exactly have much of any emotion, him still looking directly at Emiya as the smirk in his expression had vanished upon seeing how Emiya had returned his not so polite "greeting."
Emiya relaxed his features and simply shrugged. He didn't have time to play games with the detective.

Flowershadow said:
Adachi watched how Emiya shrugged him off, him giving a small shrug and looking at the large construct in front of them all sectioned off by wired fence and gazing over at Solaire and Ariel.
@Cressy @Xibilation

So, is this that "Umbrella" place we heard about from the eyepatch guy? This place looks like it's under surveillance and high guard from the looks of the fence. Reminds me of the jailhouse.
"Indeed I have come back my comrade!" he said

Solaire simply waited for them to talk strategy, he just wanted to hurry up and get this over with

Cressy said:
"Indeed I have come back my comrade!" he said
Solaire simply waited for them to talk strategy, he just wanted to hurry up and get this over with
He held his revolver at his side while hearing from Solaire about how he had come back somehow in between when he last saw him and now. He wondered how he had been revived. Maybe some sort of experiment? A fake? Whatever the way he was able to "come back," he was a rather welcome asset to have back with everyone else.

Well, glad to have you back, then. Just don't go and die on us again, won't you? So, how are we supposed to get in? This place looks incredibly well held down.

He looked ahead of the group that was there, looking at the establishment that was before them and seeing how it wasn't going to be easy to get in and even have a chance of finding a cure. Although, that would probably make things more interesting, which was to the detective's liking.

ROUND FIVE

“Eight Months”

The Umbrella facility was dead, the neon lights illuminating it's signature symbol died out long ago. UMBRELLA TESTING FACILITY GEORGIA, one of the few underground operations labs within U.S. soil, was trashed beyond belief- chemical spills, putrefied corpses of researchers, and documents littered the confines.

6:57pm, and you were among it tonight.

Molly was no where to be seen, but if you did managed to track and search her- you'd find nothing- she was INNOCENT. Do you know who wasn't? Ellie pressed a bowie knife around Katniss Everdeen's neck. She coughed with a choked gasp, as blood, all too red, all too bright, oozed as the blade dug in. She felt unbridled fear, her lips quivering, just as... clank! With a bubbling, hateful scream, Ellie dropped the knife, “I... I can't do this...” she said, tears rushing down her cheeks.

“Awh, are we having a little problem?”

Lupo grinned, her slender hands pressed against the poor secret Umbrella operative's shoulder, “You did wonderful work with Elsa back at the U.S.S. Romero, my dear. But I'm afraid your... conscious got the better of you. We'll talk to Command about this.”

Ellie was ripped aside, vanishing into the darkness, just as...

A white, wispy fog gained access via ventilation shaft embedded in it's steel mainframe. It was tasteless, odorless, and trailed toward the survivors at a steady pace. Shit. The reinforced iron blast door slammed shut with a thunderous 'BOOM.' Red siren lights silently whirred, spinning as you lay trapped awaiting your doom. It was coming...

Lupo smirked, grinning at her handy-work.

operation-raccoon-city-lupo.jpg

Perpetuating the distraction.

------------

EIGHT MONTHS, 2 WEEKS LATER...

It's been too long.

Far too fucking long.

You remember capture: The Umbrella Corporation drugged you, relinquishing your weapons, armor, and nifty little toys you may have had. Hell, you didn't mind the two back-to-back cavity searches- not as much as you were stuck HERE: Trapped, split up, in your own private hell. Wolfpack seemed to enjoy this:

Bigby, Dallas, Dandy, Aiden Pearce, Solaire & Emiya were trapped in a large glass cell, it seemed impenetrable. Spectre watched over them, the song: “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen played over and over and over again... and when they slept, it kept playing, just at a lower volume. He swung a chain of keys over his index finger, grinning at them with such manly Russian features!

[media]

[/media]

----------------

Katniss, Claire, Jill,Mandus, Lann,Scorpion, Delta, and The RED Spy were trapped in a pitch-black pit, it was too deep to climb out of without assistance. Ellie mainly watched over them, with the EXTREME supervision of Lupo. She enjoyed watching the poor Umbrella spy suffer, as the survivors in this prison were given little food and water, followed by an incredibly low amount of light.

----------------

Leo Barnes, Debra Morgan, Isaac Clarke, Molly, and Adachi were buckled down tight, strapped into electric chairs wired with explosives. They too, were in a cell, but were subject to arbitrary torture at Wesker's whim-- who, from the looks of it, forced Elsa to electrocute them at high volts. If she declined, she'd meet an epic pimp slap from the man in black himself. Don't fret, it was merely apart of the brain-washing process.

----------------

Clementine, Luke, Hatty, Mikasa, Rand, Matt/Kinsie, Shiki,
& Vi were placed in a large arena-esque type testing ground. B.O.W.s attacked them for months on in, usually smaller ones, and oftentimes, they had to rely on Tank Clem to eliminate them. Beltway watched over them, he found this rather amusing. Today, he had something special, the “U-2” creature. Special, special little thing.

----------------

James Earl Cash, Chrom, Jehoel, were tossed into a cage filled with 50 Hunter B.O.W.s. They were devoured immediately.

----------------

Annie, Wynne, and a bound-and-gagged Captain America lay on an operating table, Four-Eyes watched over them, dotting notes into her chart, “Fascinating...” She had captured Adam, too, thanks to a little smuggling and blackmail within SHIELD's ranks. Annie felt a sharp pain into her abdomen, she was going into labor with Wynne as an assistant...

4eyes.jpg

Adam's eyes widened, “Is... is that--...?! My baby?!”

----------------

Aaaand finally, Bertha had Ariel suspended in mid-air, bound and gagged in some weird-ass BDSM outfit. Her ass, little Ariel with bigger lips, and chest was hanging out, mauled to shit par the usual:

BERTHA_U.S.S_Close.jpg

“Mmm, you look like zee Little Mermaid, ja,” said Bertha, in a fluent German accent.

“How about zis-”

She held a cage filled with rats, a hole in the opening, as it laid across Ariel's belly, “If you don't zing, wunderbar und lovely like a bird. Zey vill.”

She lit a torch, burning bright orange, and placed it above the cage, “Zing.”​

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will submit kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity!

SURVIVOR LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins) (Captain America PARTNER)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Trickster Vixen as The Black Widow (Marvel) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) (TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k) ( TORN TO SHREDS – INNOCENT!)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls) (BLOWN IN HALF – INNOCENT!)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta (BANISHED – TRAITOR!)

Deeox2 as Subject Delta (BANISHED – INNOCENT!)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (TORN VERTICALLY IN HALF – INNOCENT!)

GreenSea as Junpei Iori (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Sandra as Rin Okumura (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Saturnice01 as Garrus (BLOWN UP – INNOCENT!)

Hunter2258 as Chrom (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

Magnestia as Jehoel (EATEN- INNOCENT!)

RainbowWave as Molly (BANISHED- INNOCENT!)

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen (ATTEMPTED KILL, BUT BANISHED INSTEAD – INNOCENT!)

JayJay as Ellie (BANISHED – TRAITOR!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Solaire remained trapped in the cage, the first few weeks he constantly attempted ways too escape and make ruckus, he would constantly slam the cage with his body or with whatever lightning he could must up, but it was all absorbed and repelled. After the 3rd week he gave up and sat down. Simply staring ahead in a meditative motion. You could see him he never moved, he would remain quiet and was needed to be fed, after a while people thought he fell into an odd coma although his vitals were normal. That was the second month.

----

Solaire still remained in his meditative pose, it seemed like he was hibernating or something, but this time, his eyes were closed instead of remaining open for so long. Was he waking up?

Molly sat striped with leather bulkers, her hands formerly and neatly placed on the brown chairs arms, The electric chairs were rigged with explosive, making any second a horrible one. Her wrists, ankles, and waist was tightly gripped by the strips, it would of been a decent way to live, if it wasn't for the return of Elsa, and the heavy amount of electric shooting through Molly upon a blonde mans command. The man was far from human, Molly could tell that, and she was't gonna crack till she was dead. Upon another order of shock treatment, Molly spit at the feet of Elsa, and let out a simple sentence.

"This is nothing compared to where i come from." It took only seconds after for electric to start, and the pain to re-rise, causing Molly to violently shake.

"Ah!!!" shouted Molly, her blood curling scream filling the ears of whoever could hear.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:

ROUND FIVE

“Eight Months”

The Umbrella facility was dead, the neon lights illuminating it's signature symbol died out long ago. UMBRELLA TESTING FACILITY GEORGIA, one of the few underground operations labs within U.S. soil, was trashed beyond belief- chemical spills, putrefied corpses of researchers, and documents littered the confines.

Molly was no where to be seen, but if you did managed to track and search her- you'd find nothing- she was INNOCENT. Do you know who wasn't? Ellie pressed a bowie knife around Katniss Everdeen's neck. She coughed with a choked gasp, as blood, all too red, all too bright, oozed as the blade dug in. She felt unbridled fear, her lips quivering, just as... clank! With a bubbling, hateful scream, Ellie dropped the knife, “I... I can't do this...” she said, tears rushing down her cheeks.

Lupo grinned, her slender hands pressed against the poor secret Umbrella operative's shoulder, “You did wonderful work with Elsa back at the U.S.S. Romero, my dear. But I'm afraid your... conscious got the better of you. We'll talk to Command about this.”

A white, wispy fog gained access via ventilation shaft embedded in it's steel mainframe. It was tasteless, odorless, and trailed toward the survivors at a steady pace. Shit. The reinforced iron blast door slammed shut with a thunderous 'BOOM.' Red siren lights silently whirred, spinning as you lay trapped awaiting your doom. It was coming...

------------

It's been too long.

Far too fucking long.

You remember capture: The Umbrella Corporation drugged you, relinquishing your weapons, armor, and nifty little toys you may have had. Hell, you didn't mind the two back-to-back cavity searches- not as much as you were stuck HERE: Trapped, split up, in your own private hell. Wolfpack seemed to enjoy this:

Bigby, Dallas, Dandy, Aiden PearceSolaire & Emiya were trapped in a large glass cell, it seemed impenetrable. Spectre watched over them, the song: “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen played over and over and over again... and when they slept, it kept playing, just at a lower volume. He swung a chain of keys over his index finger, grinning at them with such manly Russian features!

[media]

[/media]

----------------

Katniss, Claire, Jill,Mandus, Lann,Scorpion, Delta, and The RED Spy were trapped in a pitch-black pit, it was too deep to climb out of without assistance. Ellie mainly watched over them, with the EXTREME supervision of Lupo. She enjoyed watching the poor Umbrella spy suffer, as the survivors in this prison were given little food and water, followed by an incredibly low amount of light.

----------------

Leo Barnes, Debra Morgan, Isaac Clarke, Molly, Elsa, and Adachi were buckled down tight, strapped into electric chairs wired with explosives. They too, were in a cell, but were subject to arbitary torture at Wesker's whim-- who, from the looks of it, forced Elsa to electrocute them at high volts. If she declined, she'd meet an epic pimp slap from the man in black himself. Don't fret, it was merely apart of the brain-washing process.

----------------

& Vi were placed in a large arena-esque type testing ground. B.O.W.s attacked them for months on in, usually smaller ones, and oftentimes, they had to rely on Tank Clem to eliminate them. Beltway watched over them, he found this rather amusing. Today, he had something special, the “U-2” creature. Special, special little thing.

----------------

James Earl Cash, Chrom, Jehoel, were tossed into a cage filled with 50 Hunter B.O.W.s. They were devoured immediately.

----------------

Annie, Wynne, and a bound-and-gagged Captain America lay on an operating table, Four-Eyes watched over them, dotting notes into her chart, “Fascinating...” She had captured Adam, too, thanks to a little smuggling and blackmail within SHIELD's ranks. Annie felt a sharp pain into her abdomen, she was going into labor with Wynne as an assistant...

----------------

Aaaand finally, Bertha had Ariel suspended in mid-air, bound and gagged in some weird-ass BDSM outfit. Her ass, little Ariel with bigger lips, and chest was hanging out, mauled to shit par the usual:

BERTHA_U.S.S_Close.jpg

“Mmm, you look like zee Little Mermaid, ja,” said Bertha, in a fluent German accent.

“How about zis-”

She held a cage filled with rats, a hole in the opening, as it laid across Ariel's belly, “If you don't zing, wunderbar und lovely like a bird. Zey vill.”

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will submit kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity!

SURVIVOR LIST:

Eliminated:

Claire sat away from everyone else in the pit, having lost touch with most of the world around her, that being the dark, empty pit that had been her world for the past... past... however long it had been. Months? Years? Claire couldn't tell, she had lost track of time long ago as days melted into days, and the only event that even became anything were the meager meals given to her by her captors, she wasn't sure how anyone else in this pit was holding up either, but she knew they all had to be as pale as she was, considering none of them had seen sunlight for who knows how long. Though Claire at this point didn't care, all of these thoughts registered in her head, but she couldn't find any emotions to attach to them, so instead she sat there, staring out into the darkness in front of her face, doing nothing. Nothing more than nothing, and nothing less than nothing.

Akibahara said:

ROUND FIVE

“Eight Months”

------------

It's been too long.

Far too fucking long.

Bigby, Dallas, Dandy, Aiden PearceSolaire & Emiya were trapped in a large glass cell, it seemed impenetrable. Spectre watched over them, the song: “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen played over and over and over again... and when they slept, it kept playing, just at a lower volume. He swung a chain of keys over his index finger, grinning at them with such manly Russian features!

[media]

[/media]

----------------

----------------

Leo Barnes, Debra Morgan, Isaac Clarke, Molly, Elsa, and Adachi were buckled down tight, strapped into electric chairs wired with explosives. They too, were in a cell, but were subject to arbitary torture at Wesker's whim-- who, from the looks of it, forced Elsa to electrocute them at high volts. If she declined, she'd meet an epic pimp slap from the man in black himself. Don't fret, it was merely apart of the brain-washing process.

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

BERTHA_U.S.S_Close.jpg

“How about zis-”

SURVIVOR LIST:

Eliminated:

Elsa stood silently, keeping her features flat just like she was told by her masters. She wasn't sure if they considered themselves her masters or not, but she certainly felt like a slave. Because if she didn't listen to them, bad things happened. She would be slapped or beaten. She inwardly cringed at the thought, so she continued to do what they told her to do.

She stood in front of a panel and flipped the switch when she was told, electrocuting her fellow survivors. She knew they were in constant pain. As for Elsa, she wasn't in any physical pain, but she was in constant mental torture. She hated hurting them, especially her friends like Molly. She saw the woman spit at her feet and her heart sank, but she couldn't blame her.

"Just conceal your emotions, Elsa. Don't feel. Be the good girl monster they want you to be."

She continued to hurt them, glancing between the people and seeing pain in her eyes. Elsa knew she couldn't do this for much longer. She could only be obedient and do what she was supposed to for so long. That was a lesson she had learned a long time ago. Or, at least, a lesson the real Elsa had learned and the clone of her had picked up.

Akibahara said:

ROUND FIVE

“Eight Months”

------------

It's been too long.

Far too fucking long.

[media]

[/media]

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

BERTHA_U.S.S_Close.jpg

“How about zis-”

SURVIVOR LIST:

Eliminated:

The detective suddenly found himself slowly waking up in an electric chair, him gazing around and then looking down to see himself bound and unable to check whether he had his revolver back in his suit or not where he normally would keep it. Although, based on what had happened with him suddenly ending up captive and him last remembering his revolver in his hand, he figured it was probably taken away from him. He looked around to see whether he was strapped into a chair in a room on his own, or whether there were others with him, him looking around as best he could without being able to move his head. He saw he wasn't alone, letting out a small sigh seeing what they all had gotten themselves into.

@Delayinder @RainbowWave

I knew we shouldn't have been standing around forever...but no one else decided to go ahead and do anything. That's the last time I ever leave this to anyone else while I prepare...

Those were the first words he said once he had found himself in the chair, and the same inspection he had given of himself after being abducted. In truth, he was doing this small series of things over to let himself have something to do and have something on his mind instead of just letting his mind wander, as that would normally only cause problems for him. Of course, the shock that he endured only brought him back to the reality he was in, letting himself and his insane mind have constant reminders of just what it was minds as evil as his own were doing to him.

Emiya was sat leaning up against the side of the glass cage; by this point he'd long since tuned out the American pop song that was playing on repeat. He didn't like this. Naturally all of his weapons were missing; the rifle and Calico were replaceable. However the Contender had been unique, it had been the only weapon of it's kind in the world, and although the gun itself was mass produced, his had been rechambered for the .30-06 calibre rounds and more importantly, for the Origin rounds he'd lost when he came to this world.

He didn't pace up and down, that would be a waste of energy, not affordable given how little they were being fed. He wondered at what they were going to be subject to in here; he'd heard a variety of screams and curses from the other survivors outside his particular cage. His eyes slowly moved across the inside of the cage; he'd never stopped checking for any weakness in it's structure.

Lunar-Eclipse]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7497-verite/ said:
@Verite[/URL] is it too late to response? I got wifi where I am not too long ago.)
OOC: Yeah, we're in a different part and stuff now that Round Five has come, but that's okay because we've been put in the same general area.

Akibahara said:

Eight months, has it been now? Damn, almost a year. I was hoping to have escaped this place and come back home by now. Akiha and the others must be worried sick about me... I just hope the Crossed thing hasn't spread to Japan yet. But before I return, I still need to think of an escape route. It's difficult when we're constantly being watched, Shiki thought to himself, presumably still having been in Mikasa's body all this time, I haven't had the need to use my Mystic Eyes of Death Perception thanks to that odd little girl with the tendencies to hulk out. But I feel as though something... different is about to approach.

Most importantly, I never thought I'd actually get used to Mikasa's body.

But even still, if he was going to stay here any longer, he'd go crazy. Even the other guy would probably go "Damn, boy. You need to calm down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back