• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Lost - Pokemon RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Silus
Silus leaned against the wall as Leon explained his plan. Silus was visibly disappointed to hear that they couldn't just find their Pokemon and run. Things could never be easy, could they? Suppressing the urge to panic, Silus tried to think how he could be of use to this plan the others were formulating. He didn't want to head straight into danger, which would likely lead him to a less favorable situation. He might be able to get to the generator or breaker if he was careful. It certainly wouldn't be his first time hiding from people searching for him after all.

Hearing the sounds of clicking he spotted Allo finishing up with the lock. Moments later he saw Clover Bolt from her cell and head down the hall. It looked like things were moving forward soon. "If this plan will get our Pokemon free then you can count me in. I've... Got some experience hiding from people and I think I could get to either the breaker or generator if you can point me in the right direction."

Hearing the red-haired man speak he looked over at the younger boy who was still unconscious. They really didn't have much chance as is, never mind if they had to carry around someone who was out cold. Silus lamented the idea of abandoning someone to imprisonment, but it seemed like they had no other choice."Might be best to leave him here. I doubt we'll be able to take him with us as is."

Last edited:
Sonata
The red haired male looked again at the unconscious stranger and then at one of the other men speaking about having experience hiding from the police. “I agree with the kid who bolted...a distraction would cause the police to focus potentially on them but it would leave them vulnerable. Then again, that girl who ran off might serve as a distraction as is.” Sonata tried to think as he gestured towards their door. “You might be right...he’s dead weight and I’ll slow anyone down as it is. Might be best to leave us both here while you lot make a run for it.”

Natalia "Talia"
Talia glared at Allo, "And why the hell would we trust you? You actively admitted you were breaking into a place to steal a Porygon, you are the only one of us that should be in here. That seems like the opposite of trustworthy. How do we know you're not gonna just break your pokemon out and leave ours? Psychic and fairy, two different cells to open, and I am willing to bet that not everyone else here as those two types. At this point the only reason you have to open the other cell is because you need them to at least get to the basement and throw the switch, no garuntee you'd go back for them. Even if you decided you didn't need them to do it, they'd just yell and alert the guards, meaning you have nothing to gain by leaving them right now. But, once that switch is thrown there's nothing for you to gain for sticking back to help them. Nothing to gain from helping their pokemon. There is no reason at all to trust you-" She then heard the door unlock and then saw the other bolt. "Well, so much for that. Get the others out. Kid's gonna get the lot of us caught or killed." Talia took off running after Clover intent on tacking the idiot to the ground before they got caught or worse.

Leon
"Restraining pokemon is part of basic training for any cop, with or without a partner, we have tools to pull it off. Your pokemon may have been willing to fight for you, but that doesn't change the fact that they were out numbered and out gunned. The only bright side is that with confusion and everyone's pokemon, the typical restraining tactics won't work, at least not as well. As for freeing the pokemon, the cell doors for them won't be as easy to pick. They used to be but then people started using magnetite to pick the locks of the pokemon cells. The defenses need to go down first, brute forcing them is the better option, or relying on a ghost pokemon to do it." His gaze went to the blind girl, then to Sonata. "You're coming with us. At least out of here. Look, I may be the guy who wants to do what's right, but I know these cops they were my friends and they threw me in here. Their fear has made them so far gone that if anyone awake is left here, it will not end well for them. So, you're gonna go get the girl's pokedex. There's a holding storage room across the main office. You just need to make it in there, grab her stuff. The power going out will disengage the card locks, so once you grab the pokedex and anything else useful you can go out the back way through the break room. My desk is near a window in the office, top left drawer you'll find a flash light, only use it if you have to, might as well grab my spare badge it might help us out once we're in the city. Once we're out we'll all regroup, get out of the city and from there we can go our separate ways."

There was no point for him to worry about the girl running, he couldn't do anything until they were let out. "Assuming our plan hasn't just been thrown out the window... The breaker is easy enough to find, stairs to the basement are two doors down to the right once you're out of the holding hallway. First room has the breaker. There's two doors between us and the generator once we're in the basement, equipment storage and then the generator is kept with some out of date equipment that still works."

Clover

Clover had no idea where she was going but at the moment, that did not matter to her. What mattered was getting out of this prison and finding her pokemon before fleeing. Whether that was back to Sienna's or somehow finding her way back to Kanto or even Zashil, she had no idea at the moment, her mind a turmoil of thoughts. Clover would never know that one of the boys within the male cell next to them was her older cousin, son of her father's brother, or that he would be left there with his pokemon to suffer who knew what kind of a fate. One would find the girl was rather fast, especially in her panicked state of mind at the moment. One had to be fast when living within the wilderness to escape danger. All she wanted at this point was to get her pokemon and return home...but where home might be she was not entirely sure.

Clover didn't pay attention to the turns and twists of the hallways she took as she darted down one after another, barely able to see within the darkness and not sure if she were heading up or down. It didn't take long for her to become lost within the halls and corridors of the prison but she couldn't sense the air growing thin like when traversing deep into mountains. Clover was finally forced to slow down when she couldn't hear voices around her anymore, the girl forced to stop as her ribs decided to start hurting as she got a stitch in her side from her wild running. Regardless, Clover found herself away from that crowd of people, and leaned against the wall of some random hallway, her breath coming out hoarse as she struggled to breathe normally. It wasn't much longer before her stomach rumbled and Clover sank to the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest as she tried to think on which way to head now, a fork within her path with a choice that she wasn't sure about.

Sonata
The red-haired male turned his gaze on Leon as the man spoke about him going with them and finding the girl's pokedex and anything else useful. The young man wasn't entirely sure but it seemed easy enough...at least he wouldn't be putting himself in danger for something that was a pointless endeavor otherwise. "I suppose that will work out best," said Sonata. "I'll try to get the Pokedexes at least and anything else before the police find me," he said. As one girl tore out after the frightened one, he moved away from the wall he was resting his head against and exhaled softly.

Natalia "Talia"
Talia kept on the trail of the girl, not caring where it was leading. It was far, but they would be getting too close to the main offices, which would mean officers. It wouldn't be long before they ran into anyone. Each step she took she got angrier and angrier, the adrenalince brought on by the heat from rage pushed her forward. This idiot was going to ruin everyone's chance. She was eventually able to catch up, somewhat relieved they hadn't run into trouble, yet. There was no telling if they had passed by cameras or not, which would just end it for everyone. Talia didn't stop until she was in front of Clover glaring down. "If you bolt, I will grab you by your neck and pin you to the wall, do not test me." It came out through gritted teeth, and there was no doubt that she was indeed serious. She was already in position to grab the girl if she ran.

"What were thinking bolting like that?" She wasn't going to give her time to answer. "I don't care where the hell you came from or how you feel about all of this, any of that. Running off like that could have lost everyone their shot at freedom and getting our pokemon back, you're lucky I don't knock you out because there's no telling how many security cameras or silent alarms your actions just triggered by being an impatient idiot who couldn't keep a level head. You want to be left here alone and find your own way, fine but I will not have you causing everyone else lose their chance. You play nice right now until we're out of here or you become a problem. You do not want to see how I deal with problems."

If she hadn't had years of dealing with her anger, Talia would probably have already done something she would have later regretted. This girl had put everyone and everything at risk. Talia had sworn to look after Bane's cubone, no matter how frustrating the little guy was and she was now separated from him and she hated it. She hated feeling like she was defeated, even for a moment, hated failure. It always reminded her of the day she fell and that just fueled more and more anger inside of her.

Before Adi could continue talking two of the girls rushed past her at different times “Woah! That didn’t sound great.” Adi said with a smile before she cocked her head and waited silently for about 30 seconds “...Well besides the two girls running off, I can’t hear anyone, so there isn’t anyone coming to check yet but Ms Lockpick, you might want to get the guys free quickly because i reckon officers are coming to check on us soon.” Adi said as she tapped her cane along the floor as she passed Allo and leaned on the males holding cell “So good sirs, you guys haven’t answered my question, what Pokemon do you guys have? Also thank you very much for getting my Pokedex, Mr. Not Cop and I do apologise for not calling you by your actual names since I have yet to learn any of them and in case you didn't hear it the first time, my name is Adagio Dusk, the blind trainer.” Adi continued as she kept an ear out for anyone that might becoming “Also Ms. Lockpick, I like your style although that means we might have to hurry then, cause I think either our Psychics will either try to kill people to get back to us or each other, given that at least our Ralts and Gardevoir want us to be as safe as possible." Adi continued on

Allo
"Listen lady. I said I was trying to finish my PokeDex, I wasn't stealing a Porygon, I'm not interested in normal types." She said with disdain in her voice, before the lady left to chase after the girl that was panicking and rushing out. She clicked her tongue before rushing over to the men's cells. "Just to let you know, me breaking you out means my immunity if you choose to charge me with breaking and entering." She said, jiggling the locks with her tools. It was easier to pick this one since she was up front with the lock, picking it in a couple of minutes. "Alright boys, you're out." She said, opening the cell door. "Alright. Go to the breaker and generator rooms and turn everything off. They must have that psychic shield to blood psychic powers." She said, before backing up. "I have a deep connection with Gardevoir, so I think I can track her down. Once those generators and breakers are down, I can help free the Pokemon." She said as she stashed her tools in a hidden pocket on her boot. "If I'm caught, I'll free as many as I can before I'm forced to battle, that'll be a good distraction. Until then, good luck." She saluted them, before looking at Adagio, though the woman probably couldn't tell. "You coming?" She asked, before turning and running down the hallway. She didn't care either way if she joined Allo or not, she just needed to get to her Pokemon.

Her connection felt stronger the more she ran down the hallways, hearing her Pokemon's cries. Allo smiled with glee, turning and yelling down the hallway. "I can hear them!" She said, following the sound before entering a new hallway of cells. This place was bigger than she thought. That's where she found heavily armed guards. She clicked her tongue angrily at the sight of them and quickly grabbed Adi and hid out of sight, behind some barrels and equipment. "They're guarded. Heavily guarded. Guards have weapons, but the Pokemon are there. We have to wait for the rest of our cell mates to distract them." She explained before grabbing her cane and gently folding it. They don't want any unnecessary sound. "No sounds." She whispered, before grabbing Adi's hand. "Just hold onto me and move when I move."

Last edited:
Clover
She had not been there long when there were footsteps stopping in front of her, Clover looking up to see one of the other...captives...standing in front of her and glaring down at the younger teen. Clover responded the way a frightened animal would, her upper lip rising above her teeth with flared nostrils, her eyes widening as she pressed herself further into the wall she sat against. Instinctively, her eyes looked for a way out but neither option looked appealing to her in terms of which way to go in case she bolted and it was looking like a good possiblity with this...what she could only equate as dangerous predator standing before her. That was the only way she could equate this at the moment in her head. She wasn't even given a chance to speak as the words slammed down on her like...like Wood Hammer which wasn't all that pleasant. Instead the angry girl threatened her and even if it was in words, she understood the basic meaning of the tone.

Clover remained silent as this person yelled at her and said she had to play nice until they got out of here before leaving an opened threat that could be discerned any number of ways. "You not people person...cruel like predator," Clover managed to get one thought that stuck out at her into words. The weird blind prey had best keep guard up around predator girl standing before Clover....if the other girl desired to live at all. Clover didn't take into account that the Pokemon would try to fight for them against any who tried to harm their masters, that is if they were not oddly weakened to pre-evolved forms. "Predator fall by bigger predator who more dangerous than you think you are," said Clover. Once she got out of here with her Pokemon, Clover was leaving. It was dangerous being around predator when one was prey. Humans forgot that Pokemon were animals and ate each other...but they had no problems getting them injured and fighting them until near collapse to win badges, something Clover was guilty of, but she didn't try to stop their natural nature of hunting weaker Pokemon that were natural prey. Combusken was at risk of being eaten by humans and bigger predators, Magikarp got eaten by Fearow and Pidgeot, Caterpie also got eaten by Flying Pokemon. Such was the natural order of things.

Clover however, did recognize that she had to pretend to be nice and cooperative, before taking her chance and getting out of here with her Pokemon. Where she would go afterwards was a mystery but something she could surely figure out on her own with time. It would just be a tricky thing with one Pokemon being able to be eaten. Such as her Jolteon and Mightyena...but they hunted other things. The girl remained sitting there, the animalistic snarl fading with her words until she finally uncurled herself and got to her feet, the girl pulling off the hat from her head and twisting it in her hands before putting it back on.

Sonata

Sonata turned his gaze on the remaining two females left within their cell, well two that he could count. With the one male down for the count and being left here, that left six people in the two cells. Unless there were other people that planned on popping out of nowhere within the cells. "I don't have any Pokemon," said Sonata. When he was referred to as Mr. Not Cop, he shrugged it off before speaking again as she thanked him. "Don't thank me until and if I manage to get all these Pokedexes and anything else important," said Sonata.

As soon as the girl with the lockpicking tools had undid their own cell, he headed for potential freedom, or as much freedom as one had in a series of jail cells inside a police station. Not even worrying about the others, Sonata began making his way to the main offices, heading down the path the same way that the frightened teenager had done, though he kept a lookout for cameras in the ceiling and on the walls, making his going slow and cautious but it was better to be slow then be caught unawares. Well...that and his injuries hampered his speed. Leaving the others to end up making their way towards wherever the generator was located. That wasn't his problem...he had to find these Pokedexes in the storage holding room. It was a bit tricker than he had thought it would be but he pressed on, pausing as he listened for the sounds of footsteps coming towards him.

Last edited:
“Yeah, Misters, I’m more worried about her getting caught so she’s going to need to look out more than you guys. So I guess we’ll meet somewhere with the pokemon. Oh and Mr. Not Cop there should also be a bag of gems with my Pokedex, could you also grab them I need them for Camille” Adi said before she walked off towards the direction Allo with the clack of her cane and her head constantly cocked so that she could which way Allo went. After a bit the footsteps went silent but the cries of Pokemon increased and she continued to follow the sounds. After a few more minutes of walking she accidently hit Allo with her cane “Sorry, didn’t mean to hit you, complete accident. Anyway I’m assuming this is around the area of our Pokemon?" She asked as quietly as possible, before she was pulled downwards and her cane was folded for her "Thanks" She whispered "So we just wait here?" She asked as she took of her jacket and put it back on hiding most of her bright blonde hair before her hand was grabbed "Ooh, my this is a great bonding experience, maybe we can go on a journey together, it would be nice to have another person to help me with my journey, especially to talk about what pokemon and their habitats look like. I mean the Pokedex does a good job but it doesn't have that human touch." Adi said quietly as she listened hearing talking and the movement of SWAT clothing "Hmm, my hearing isn't like any Pokemons but it's still pretty good and it seems like there is about 16 people there and at least 10 Pokemon in cells although there could be more and I just can't hear them" Adi continued quietly

Last edited:
Sonata
He lifted a hand as the girl left, acknowledging her words of finding a bag of gems which was an odd request, but he would try to fulfill it. When they left and he was on his own way, he ended up leaving the cop behind, the female cell completely empty of people. Making his way through through the police station, he ducked into a side room and waited for the power to be thrown so he could get into the break room. It was suicide otherwise to go into the holding room with cops potentially roaming the corridors. He had been lucky so far but didn't fancy going up against people armed with guns.

In the cell with Jolteon was a little Joltik that had crawled up into Jolteon's fur as the Lightning Pokemon fired off Pin Missile at the cell bars, his fur becoming spiky as he fired off multiple yellow needles at the bars which did no damage whatsoever. Combusken and Mightyena were missing from his side, Jolteon being the youngest of Clover's three Pokemon. "Jolt," Jolteon barked before trying his electrical attack, the Pokemon's body becoming surrounded in electricity before releasing multiple yellow bolts of electricity at the bars. Thunder Shock didn't seem to work either, causing the Pokemon to growl and try again. "Jolt, Jolteon," Jolteon barked, trying to call for Mightyena or Combusken before turning his head to the Joltik hiding in his fur. "Jolteon!" Jolteon shouted before firing off a third Thunder Shock, the Lighting Pokemon growing more and more frustrated by the moment at the bars refusing to give way with the electrical attack. His eyes narrowed before he barked to Joltik. "Jolt, Jolteon," said Jolteon, telling the Joltik to try aiming an electric attack with his next Thunder Shock at the bars and see if that helped.

"Com...bus...ken!" The Fire Fighting Pokemon opened his beak and shot small fireballs at the bars which glowed red but did not shatter. "Combusken," Combusken said before elongating his beak and charging at the bars, slamming his beak into the bars over and over again. "Busken." Combusken opened his mouth and fired off another ember attack, this time the ember came out as a small stream of fire at the bars which did nothing. He then tried his fighting-type move, a Double Kick but that did nothing either. "Com?" Combusken tilted his head before repeatedly firing embers at the bars which refused to give way. He repeated the attack over and over until he grew exhausted and slumped to the ground, panting and wiping at his forehead with a hand.

Silus

Silus backed against the wall of the cell as everyone began to make their plans and listened to Allo working on their door. This situation seemed to get more chaotic by the moment, as people argued or ran off. Still these people seemed nice enough, well most of them anyway. Leon seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders at least, though that Talia girl seemed... violent. He hoped she didn't hurt Clover, poor kid looked like she wasn't handling this well, up until she outright bolted, then there was the mysterious red-haired man. He seemed nice enough, not that that mattered much if he had amnesia. He stared at him for a few moments before shaking himself back to reality.

With a creek the cell door opened and Allo was off to find her Pokemon. The strange blind girl lagged behind for a moment before following. Silus looked over to to Leon.
"Guess we're next huh?" He shrugged and walked out of the cell and the two headed down to the basement. The trip down was thankfully uneventful as they made it to the breaker. "This is it yeah? Good. Just give me a shout when I need to hit it." Silus watched Leon head off to the generators and waited for the signal before switching the breaker.​

Last edited:
Natalia "Talia"
"You're right, I'm not a people person. I'm a person with a job to do and I intend to get it done." She lowered herself to the eye level as this seemingly wild individual. "And I will have you know, that no predator is taking me down, because I've been through much worse than anything this world has thrown at me. Now, suck it up and let's go. You stay with me until we're out of here then I don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't affect me." She was ready to drag the girl to meet up with the others. By now if they had any common sense they would have followed the plan. So, logically she had to not get caught and head for the pokemon. This was going to be rough with an unpredictable firecracker. Usually Talia didn't mind unpredictable people they were entertaining to observe from afar, this was not afar though. She restrained herself from grabbing the other as she started down the next path, expecting that Clover would know what's best for her and stick close. She listened carefully sticking against the wall beside the next corner. She could hear the heavy steps of boots. Full gear, that wasn't good.

That's when the lights went out. Count to five, then go. She took in a deep breath.

Leon
Leon made sure they stayed on the right path to the basement and up to the breaker. It was thankfully uneventful. He could spot a few of his co-workers tired and overworked from everything going on but not paying enough attention to know what was going on. He nodded at Silus once they had reached the breaker. "Just be ready." He went for the generator, through a storage door and another. He got in position to disconnect it, one wrong move and he was going to be in serious trouble, it wasn't as easy as throwing a switch after all. "Sorry about this fellas." He took a deep breath and gave a quick shout, "Now!" He pulled the wires connecting the generator. The lights flickered and went out. He took a deep breath, eyes closed momentarily, still alive. Now they just had to get out of the basement before anyone found them. This was the hard part.

Pokemon
The young Growlithe ran around the fire cell, filled with energy investigating each corner multiple times. Ajax was panting and as happy as ever, only occasionally going to investigate his cellmates. Though one cellmate seemed irritated by being in here, thus was better left alone for the most part. The other, a rapidash had gone to a wall and kicked it a few times with his rear legs before deciding to wait, trying to seem levelheaded. He eventually sat down and started to pant, only now wondering where Leon was, and Ares for that matter. Once the lights went out the Growlithe looked around, it wasn't night yet, though the shiny rapidash's flames kept a solid light source for their cell.

The Lycanroc, Ares, had laid down to wait. The people who put him here, he knew, he worked with them, this was obviously a mistake. They would correct it soon and give him treats, he just had to wait. Even if they were slow and it was annoying him. Ares let out a frustrated huff once the lights went out. He better get double treats.

Dagger let out an annoyed puff of fire in the dark cell. The strength of the bars had denied her a way out, and nothing seemed to be a good fight for her to use her time on. When the lights went off the houndoom looked up from her resting spot. This changed things.

In the ground cell, alone and afraid was Rick. The cubone pulled nervously at the strap across his chest that kept the canister on his back in place, with his bone in one hand. He had smacked everyone who had tried to take it from him and the cops certainly tried hard until deciding it wasn't worth the trouble. He had made his way into the far corner of the cell, sitting and slowly curling in on himself as time passed. He sniffed a few times, trying his best not to cry, but he was alone and he was very, very afraid. Bane had promised Talia would look after him but she wasn't there. He wasn't even with her pokemon. He had no one and it hurt. He kept telling himself to be strong, that things would be alright but it didn't seem to help. If things didn't change soon then the entire area would be filled with his cries... Then the lights went out and that certainly did not help his situation.

Clover
By now, Clover’s face had taken on a look of dislike when the other girl got in her face. She understood from Sienna humans took offense to such an action and this was one thing Clover could agree with. As the girl said that no predator would take her down, Clover rolled her eyes, internally scoffing the girl. She had been taken down by police who were like...like packs of the ice canines of Zashil...or...Mightyena. This girl had failed at being taken down already. “Pride makes people stupid and gets them in trouble in the end Clover.” About the only thing Sienna had said that made sense.

Never mind, the girl was leaving now, heading down the hallway away from Clover. The teen looked around her, only now realizing lights were on, and debated finding some other way back. With nothing to do and not sure she could find her way back to the cells, Clover reluctantly followed before the lights went out, plunging the area into darkness. Within the darkness she heard footsteps...multiple.

Sonata
Once the lights were out, he waited for the police to leave the main office and headed into the storage room. Not able to see anything, he darted back out and into the main offices, searching for a flashlight and then grabbed a spate police badge on a desk before heading back across the hall and turned the flashlight on, searching for the pokedexes. Finding them, Sonata threw them into a bag he found on a table, not even bothering to count them as well as anything else that looked important before turning off the light and dropping the light and badge in as well. Once that was done, he headed towards the break room and climbed out a window after unlocking and opening it before jumping to the ground and then closing it upon exiting the building. Sonata then fled, keeping to the wall of the building before rushing off.

Last edited:
Silus
Silus flipped the breaker and watched as the lights went out one by one until the whole building was engulfed in darkness. "This should make harder for them to see us at least. Assuming we don't bump right into them." Silus muttered to himself before turning in the direction of the generators. "I'm heading you know where! Hopefully, I'll see you there!" Wasting no time he clung to the wall and began navigating his way through the dark basement as quickly and quietly as humanly possible. Moving through the darkness, he spotted a beam of light as an officer searched around with a flashlight muttering under his breath about faulty wiring. Silus stopped breathing and crouched against the wall as the annoyed officer rounded the corner in the direction of the breaker room. Waiting a moment to be certain no others were coming, Silus made his way out of the basement and bolted through the cell hallway.

Pokémon
Nami struck the cage once again finding purchase but not even leaving a mark on the door. The anxiety crept into her mind more and more with every second. She had escaped the cage before when Silus had freed her, but he wan't here this time. This time he couldn't protect her... Couldn't save her. The humans would come and hurt her, and she would not be able to stop them. She was alone again. Nami lashed out against the door once again, and again, and again... Until she found herself tumbling out of the cage onto a cold floor in utter darkness.

Van-Dam sat quietly meditating in an effort to collect himself. He'd long since given up on breaking free from his cage after all of his strikes had no effect. The sounds of other Pokémon could be heard from other cells, cries of fear, of anger, of desperation. Silus was nowhere to be found nor where his comrades, and all he could do was wait... until "click" the door opened into a wall of darkness in front of him.

Drop skittered around her cell eagerly at the sound of other Pokémon. New friends could be heard everywhere but where were they? Where was Silus? Was this a game? Drop skittered to the door. "Deeeeew!!!" Drop shouted at the door and prodded it with her appendages to no effect. This cage wasn't fun at all! This game was a bad game. Drop plopped down and started to pout, when suddenly the door opened... Drop moved to the edge of the cage and looked out into the darkness.

Last edited:
Pokemon
The little bug/electric type did not respond to the Lightning Pokemon's cries, causing Jolteon to huff before firing another Thunder SThe hock at the bars. "Jolteon!" Jolteon shouted as he launched his attack at the bars when the lights went out and the cell was plunged into darkness, the electric attack lighting up the cell they were in before barking at Jolteon to hold on and then rushed at the cell door before shoving his body against it, knocking the door open and landing in a dark hallway. Picking himself up off the ground, he checked on Joltik before turning and heading back into the cell, grabbing the two pokeballs belonging to himself and Joltik in his mouth before turning and heading out of the cell, his eyes searching for any sign of his friends. "Jolt," said Jolteon, telling Joltik to remain where it was and not wander off...the Bug/Electric type was a tiny Pokemon with a powerful punch.

Combusken didn't move as the cell got plunged into darkness, the Rapidash in the cell with him giving a little light while a Growlithe ran about eagerly, barking like everything was a game. The Fire Fighting type pokemon assumed the Growlithe was a puppy and didn't know any better but looked at the door as the cage was plunged into darkness.

Allo
Allo hid with Adi, waiting for the signal. As soon as the power went out and the generators were shut off, the guards would move to investigate a potential intruder threat. That's when she would make her move. Noticing the power went out, the buzz from the lights disappeared. Leaning to Adi to whisper, she let her know what was going on. "The power just went out. Guards are leaving now." She said, hearing numerous footsteps rush past them. Allo snickered, wondering how dumb they could be. After waiting a few more seconds, just to see if there was any sign of any spare guards hanging around, Allo grabbed Adi's hand and led her to the cell filled with Pokemon. But Allo couldn't see anything in this darkness, and Adi was blind. They were in a bit of a bind. That's when a light bulb went off in her head. Looking around in the darkness, she gave an order. "Gardevoir, use dazzling gleam, and hold it!" and that's what her Pokemon did. Standing from the floor, she used dazzling gleam for Allo and held it. The move cast a bright light, allowing her to see. That's when she began picking the locks. Her bobby pin was wearing down though, it would take her a little bit longer to unlock the rest of cells. She went between each cell, taking a few seconds to unlock another, a minute for another and a couple minutes for the other ones. Her wrist was starting to hurt.

But it all paid off in the end. Multiple cells were unlocked, including Adi's Pokemon cells. They were free. "Alright, seems like everyone is okay." She said, Gardevoir, Espeon and Sylveon coming to her side. She could tell they were in a weakened state. But now she didn't know what to do, should she wait for their trainers to come and retrieve their Pokemon? What if the guards came and stumbled upon them and their Pokemon? She only knew hers and couldn't battle any sort of way with the other's pokemon, she didn't know them. Clenching her jaw, she had to make a decision. Allo was going to wait. That's when she noticed Adi's Ralts. "Adi, do you know your Ralts is a shiny variant, just like my Gardevoir?"

Pokemon
Gardevoir sat on the ground of the cell, she was worried. Espeon was at her side, Sylveon? She didn't know. But she just had to wait for her trainer. It was inevitable trying to break open the cell, there was some sort of barrier around it. She could tell, she could feel it. Gardevoir could also feel Allo, she was somewhat nearby. That helped reassure her that everything was going to be okay. She was worried about the Ralts in the cell too, it sat with Gardevoir. It was so young, it was nostalgic to see such a young Ralts. It had blue and orange variants just like her too! But she could tell it was worried. The Gardevoir gently pat the Ralts on the head, smiling to make sure she could reassure it. But then something tingled in Gardevoir, forcing her to stand up. Allo was nearby! Her companion, her partner was nearby! Waiting for her orders for what seemed like forever, that's when she heard Allo's voice. The order to use a move she knew. She did was she was told and within what also seemed like forever, she was freed. Gardevoir picked up the Ralts and bowed at Allo, before setting down the young Ralts and allowing it to get to it's trainer.

Pokemon​

Camille snickered at the Sneasel that went tumbling as she had finished unlocking and the Sneasel hit the door swinging the door wide open. Camille jumped down from the gate, her gemed eyes glinting in the darkness. Camille walked back in grabbing the two pokeballs in the room and placed the other one next to Sneasel, not out of kindness but because Lola would chew her out. Camille hopped onto one of the cages and saw a Gardevoir holding a Mega Stone. Then Camille’s greed went into overdrive and started frantically picking the lock to get at it, all of a sudden the Gardevoir used Dazzling Gleam, cause Sableye to fall of the door and hiss at the Fairy move before going across.

Ionz held on tightly to the Jolteon it was holding on to as they rammed into it hard and he continuously kept running all over the Jolteons body to avoid getting crushed. Ionz just shook his head yes as the larger pokemon just told him to stay where he is. As they continued to look for their other teammates, Ionz just nuzzled into Jolteon fur sucking up all the static energy it could as they searched

Lola soon found that any and all psychic type moves were useless against this cell and so she started ramming her head against the cell door, she needed to get to Adagio, she was blind and needed her badly, it didn’t matter how damaged she was, she just needed to get out of here. As the lights went out she continued banging her head against the door. As she continued, first Lola could see Camille’s gemed eyes at the door, before a light behind her chased Camille off and through her blue hair-like thing she saw the Gardevoir in the cell holding a Dazzling Gleam. As it did two people appeared in front of her cell one was picking the lock and the other was Adagio, as the other finished the lock Lola was picked up by the Gardevoir and placed next to Adagio who she hugged very hard

Adagio

Adagio heard the lights go out and guards rushed passed her and Allo. She was then pulled along by Allo towards the cells before they stopped and Allo started picking the locks with apparently her Gardevoir was using Dazzling Gleam to see what she was doing “Camille, I know your here. Come here please.” Adi said quietly, after a few seconds, she felt something climb on her back “Ahh, there you are Camille” Adi said as Camille had climbed onto her back with Sableye mostly hiding behind her to avoid the Dazzling Gleam. “Sableye” said hissing at the Gardevoir. She then felt at her leg a tight hug “Hello, my little Lola are you ok, sweetie? Don’t worry I’m fine” Adi said as she picked up Lola and with a little help from her put Lola on her shoulder. Allo then asked her “Adi, do you know your Ralts is a shiny variant, just like my Gardevoir?" Adi just turned towards Allo “Oh yes, I totally knew that, how could i possible be, y’know, blind?” Adi said sarcastically before waving her hand in front of her face and a mental eye roll.

Leon
Leon had started to feel his way out, hoping the other had made it back upstairs, only to find out that one officer had made his way down with a flashlight. "Oh no..." He muttered, he recognized the officer. "I'm sorry about this Barry." He slipped behind the officer and knocked him out with a quick strike before taking the flashlight from him. "I'll figure out what happened, I'll get this all sorted, I promise." He started to make his way out. He could hear the panic through the rooms as the police grabbed their flashlights. He would be overwhelmed soon, he just needed to get to a good spot. He'd buy the others time.

Natalia "Talia"
"Keep up." Talia muttered out to the other. Based on how the footsteps were going and the fact the pokemon cells were the most guarded she knew she was going in the right direction. She caught the sight of light under a door. "There." She made her way in, and found herself in the room with others. "Just so you all know, the amount of light given off," while not that much, "Is enough to be seen under the door, they'll be here any moment." She didn't show much emotion when her pokemon approached her, just a gentle pat to the Rapidash and a stroke for the Houndoom. "Where's Rick?" She directed it at the two pokemon.

Pokemon
Nightshade did not move, he waited until he heard Talia's voice, only then did he exit the cell, ignoring the other humans and walking up to Talia who gave him a gentle pat. Dagger wasn't far behind at hearing Talia, going straight to her side and looking at the other humans who had arrived. They were a worthy fight if Talia told her to attack, but there was no order, not yet. They both look at Talia when she asked about the cubone.

Rick hadn't really noticed the people who came in or the cells being opened, his fear was becoming too much. Crying as softly as he could manage, still trying to remind himself to be brave but it was getting harder and harder. His eyes were closed, and it seemed like he was just waiting for everything to be over.

With the door open, Ajax decided it was time to say hello to everyone new, and everyone around, happily making his way from one person to the next. Until he saw Ares in a cell, still waiting for Leon or the other officers to apologize. Ajax charged Ares because Ares was simply his friend.

Allo
Allo's Pokemon were worried sick for her, Gardevoir coming up to her and grabbing her face. Gardevoir felt Allo, inspecting her and make sure she was uninjured, letting out worried cries for her trainer. "I'm okay, Gardevoir!" Allo said, taking Gardevoir's hands off her face. Allo was more worried about her Pokemon, she inspected Gardevoir, Espeon, and Slyveon. There were minor scratches, but she'll get them cleaned up later. "Seems like everything is okay... No major injuries." She mumbled quietly, gently petting her Espeon and Sylveon. Gardevoir noticed Adi, the Ralts trainer. Gardevoir was generally a curious pokemon, and was fascinated by the girl's long hair. Allo noticed Gardevoir staring at Adi before standing next to Adi. "Gardevoir is Aine, Espeon is Sakura and Sylveon is Aster, I usually just call them by their species name but... They seemed fascinated by you and your Pokemon." She said, leaning down and petting her Eeveelutions. Allo was relieved that everyone is okay. But she noticed they were all spending too much time in one location. "Right... Where should we go now? I only got here because I could feel Gardevoir's connection, but I don't know where the exits are." She shrugged, before turning to Talia. "Do you?"

Pokemon
As soon as Gardevoir finished her dazzling gleam move, she rushed over to Allo. Gardevoir grabbed her face, checking for any injuries and scratches. "Gardevoir!" She called out, before her hands were taken off her trainers face, before hugging her trainer. Composing herself, she looked over the party of people around her. She noticed Adi, who was with Allo the entire time during their rescue. Tilting her head, her hand reached out and felt the long platinum hair of the girl. "Gardevoir." Her voice was soft, before taking her small hand away. During the time, Espeon looked around at everyone suspiciously before quickly standing in front of Allo in a protective stance. All of these people and Pokemon could be a threat to her trainer! She had to make sure nobody touched her. Letting out a low growl, "Espeon..." She was frigid in her stance, before she felt something thunk her head. It was her friend, Gardevoir, trying to put her back into Sakura's place.

Last edited:
Pokemon​

Jolteon's ears twitched as he searched for his friends Combusken and Mightyena. Sniffing the air, he tried to discern any scents he recognized concerning his comrades, continuing to fire off small Thunder Shocks to light his way. The Lightning Pokemon didn't bark, for risking losing the pokeballs he carried in his mouth, as he put his nose to the ground and tried to pick up any scents but all he found were scents belonging to strange humans that had taken him and his comrades away from Clover who was probably freaking out right about now.

Mightyena had stopped pacing and laid down in his cell, the Dark-Type waiting for someone to find her, her pokeball lying next to her. Combusken also waited, not moving and growing bored. He wanted out of this place and to protect his trainer but it seemed a futile thing that would not happen. "Combusken," said Combusken, his voice a mixture of sadness and anger, even as the Rapidash and Houndoom walked out of their cell. However, he smelled Clover and darted out of the cell with pokeball in hand, heading towards the girl with tears in his eyes. "Combusken!" Samurott rested within her pokeball, too injured to even come out.

Clover
Clover continued following along behind the crazy violent girl who didn't seem nice at all, the girl not at all comfortable with this idea of following someone with possible violent tendencies. They finally got to a room, the girl not saying anything at all as they walked where they were met by others who had gone to free some Psychic Pokemon...the blind girl and the lock picker. She didn't have much time to think as Combusken knocked her over, tears falling from his eyes. "Combusken...where are Mightyena and Jolteon?" Clover picked herself up and took the pokeball that was handed to her, sticking it in her pocket.

"Combusken," said Combusken as he shook his head in answer.

Pokemon
Nami glared at the Sableye that moved passed by, bearing her claws expecting a fight but instead found herself being knocked to the ground by an excited Dewpider. "Dewpider!!!" Nami resisted the urge to fling the the excited Drop into a wall and rose to her feet once again, Drop on her shoulder. Though she would never show it, she was reassured by the presence of the bubbly Dewpider.

Van-Dam rose at the familiar sound of Drop's excited cries and looked out of the cell at the collection of assorted Pokemon and trainers. He was able to pick his teammates out of the crowd, but still no sign of Silus. He descended down to reunite with the duo lacking any other direction.

Silus
Silus continued to run through the halls following the sounds of what he hoped to be his fellow prisoners until he eventually came upon the holding area for Pokemon. He breathed a sigh of relief, the room was bustling with trainers reuniting with their partners. His heart filled with warmth at the sight of this, finally he felt like he had actually done some good. Taking all of this in he failed to notice Drop being hurled at his head. "Dewpi! Dew!" Silus staggered back into a wall before regaining his footing. "Drop! I'm happy to see you too." Silus pried the excited Pokemon from his face and saw where Drop had been thrown from. He saw Nami and Van-Dam watching from the floor. "I'm glad you guys are all okay too." He knelt in front of them and pulled them into a hug. "I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find you."

After taking a moment to look his partners over he rose to his feet. This wasn't over yet he still needed his things back. After that? He wasn't sure. Something strange was going on here. Leon mentioned something strange had happened to peoples Pokemon. Could the attack he stopped be part of that? Why where they the ones who's Pokemon hadn't been affected? Whatever was going on he was going to help figure it out. Though for now he was just happy to have everyone back.

Sonata
Sonata had succeeded in getting the items requested as well as sneaking out of the police station and was now hiding nearby the police station in a spot he felt nobody would see him and where he could keep an eye for any of these people coming out with their Pokemon. Sonata could not say why he hung around and just didn't abandon them all, perhaps in another lifetime he might have done so...perhaps in his past that he couldn't remember he was a real son of a dog, a jerk or even a jackass to put it lightly. He didn't know but this waiting was making him nervous and antsy. These people had best hurry up or they might just find no trace of Sonata.

Clover
Clover, once she was on her feet and Combusken had shaken his head negatively at not finding Jolteon or Mightyena. Clover frowned and went looking for her Pokemon, Combusken following behind her as she made her way through the basement, looking into each cell for any signs of her missing Pokemon. She nearly stumbled over Jolteon who was still searching, the Pokemon turning with raised fur that went flat almost instantly when seeing that it was his trainer. The Lighting Pokemon wagged his tail at seeing his trainer and dropped the two pokeballs into Clover's hand. "Jolteon!" Clover looked down, recognizing Jolteon's pokeball but not the pokeball given to her.

Mightyena continued to wait, swishing her tail occasionally for Clover to show up or someone to free her and take her to master. Mightyena was growing bored by the second and worried as well for her fate and the fate of her comrades and trainer. She only got up when sensed Jolteon and Combusken and ran out of the cell, bowling Clover over and licking the girl's face as she tried to shove the canine off of her. "Combusken."

"Mighty," said Mightyena, gesturing with her head towards the cell. Combusken walked in and grabbed Mightyena's pokeball before returning to Clover and waiting for the girl to get up before handing it to her. The pokemon shook her head and rejoined Clover and her teammates as they headed back to the other people and their own pokemon.

"Does this pokeball belong to anyone?" Clover questioned, holding up the pokeball as Jolteon fired off another Thunder Shock so the other trainers could see the pokeball in question. "My Jolteon had it but I only have three Pokemon."

Pokemon​

Ionz crawled onto the neck of the Jolteon he was riding along keeping multiple eyes out for anything that looked familiar to him, after a small moment, a person tripped over Jolteon which caused Ionz to freak out, make a small discharge and quickly scurry underneath onto the belly of the Jolteon. After a few minutes of waiting, he heard a person asking about his pokeball, which caused him to drop from the Jolteon, scuttled across the floor and up the person as quickly as possible and climbed on top of his pokeball “JOLTIK” It yelled as loud as possible

Camille watched as Lola climbed onto Adi’s shoulder and saw her, after a second of more hissing at the Gardevoir of which she gets hit for by Ralts. “Stop, these friends” Lola said psychically towards Camille who just hissed again in response. Camille wanted to go for the gem she could smell on the Gardevoir but knew that, it could hurt her and that if she did, Adagio would be very angry at her and so bit down on her fingers to try and curb the greed so she could be a good girl for Adi. Lola just watched as Camille started going crazy from the lack of gems, Lola tried to speak to the Gardevoir telepathically although her speech is limited “You, me, evolved? Be friends?” She said struggling to talk

Adagio

“Well Ralts is Lola, Sableye is Camille and I’m missing Ionz my Joltik and I use the names, also I think these two are quite interested in yours...for different reasons.”Adagio said before froze as an unexpected hand touched her hair before the hand removed itself. “Hehe, well thank you Miss Aine, but would you mind telling Ms. Allo that you’re going to do it, because I can’t see. Thank you.” Adagio said before she heard Clover speak and then a loud “JOLTIK!”, Adi pulled out her cane and slowly tapped her way towards her. “Well, Ms. Pokegirl and Jolteon, thank you for finding my littlest one, come here Ionz” Adi said as Ionz pushed his pokeball into her hand and then jumped onto her and started crawling into one of her pockets. “SO! Let us get of the going” As she started to clack along fast before stopping “Oh someone might want to call Mr. Cops Pokemon so that we can bring them along.” Adi said before continuing “So, you three i need you to play nice with everyone. Camille I want you to scare the pants of anyone that tries to stop us and yes you’ll get some gems out of it, Lola confuse them with your powers and Ionz you take a little break, you have been so brave for us being in jail.” Adi said with a smile as all three of her pokemon nodded their heads as Camille dropped from Adagio’s back and started climbing up the wall, onto the ceiling and slightly ahead of Adagio.

Clover
Something crawled up her body which caused Clover to shudder at being unable to see what was crawling up her body. Whatever it was ended up stopping on the pokeball as she couldn't sense any more movement from whatever it had been, a sound coming from it. Something that sounded almost like Jolteon only none of her pokemon were saying anything. "Joltik!" Joltik...that was a Pokemon? If it was, it must not be from Hoenn. Whatever it was, she felt the pokeball in her hand being moved to one of the trainers and the creepy thing went with it. The girl who had the creepy creature spoke to it and a couple of others, a Psychic/Fairy she recognized from Hoenn and a creepy prankster Pokemon that she understood ate rocks, also from Hoenn.

Jolteon turned his gaze on the person who thanked it and huffed out a bark. "Jolteon," said Jolteon while his trainer didn't respond to the thanks verbally. Instead Clover just nodded, putting a hand on the heads of Jolteon and Mightyena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back