• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Long Journey (GilmoreGirl12xHarbinger)

Harbinger

Three Thousand Club
Tauriel and Legolas have left the saftey of their home to go recapture their prisoners. On the way there they are side tracked by other problems that bring them closer together as friends and maybe something else.

Thanks to @Gilmoregirl12 for helping come up with the idea/

Legolas had a look of seriousness on his face with a mix of disappointment. "I can'r believe we let those dwarves get away, they stole ancient elven weapons and have to be punished." He slowed his pace down and walked beside Tauriel "why would you leave the castle wothout telling anybody?" 
@Gilmoregirl12

Tauriel held her bow and frowned.She couldn't believe the dwarves had gotten away and on her watch with some elvish weapons. She cursed the Hobbit in elvish. When he slowed down to talk to her."I was tired of being under the ever watchful eye of the others. "She said

Irish Ice Queen

"You still don't just leave when you won't to and especially when there are Orc packs all around this forest. I know you're a capable fight but these Orcs are savages and large in numbers. You will be killed eventually if you keep acting like this." He looked over to her worryingly and went back to walking.

Tauriel looked at him." I am not a child I can handle myself. "She says with a glare. She was just as every bit as good as him. Why couldn't he accept that.She kept up with him."I know how to take care of myself. "She said

Irish Ice Queen

"I know you're not a child, but you've been acting like one since we killed that orc prisoner." He gave a loud sigh and stopped for a minute to take a breath. "Besides, you weren't supposed to leave the kingdom. It's to dangerous"

Reply on break sorry wasn't supposed to be working this long.)

Irish Ice Queen

( sorry sorry sorry long day twisted my ankle and just all around pissed )

She turned to him with fire in her eye's. " you can't tell me how to live my life, and like it or not I am here. And danger well it's not like I could stay couped up all day waiting to be rescued. I rescued myself from oblivion. Now with that said I am just as good with a bow as you.Now shall we keep walking. "She said and walked past him.

Irish Ice Queen

(hope you feel better soon)

Legolas gave a sigh and caught up with her "I'm sorry but I you're like a sister to me, When you kust go off andnot tell anyone I get worried. How about we just continue on with this blasted journey and get back our ancestors weapons."

"Sister? Hmmph" she said." Yes lets get back to the journey."She says. She started walking a head of. She was hot head infuriating and also a bit annoyed at her companion.

Irish Ice Queen

"what did I just do." Legolas said while putting his head down and walking by her. "I'm just going to shut my mouth for some time being because whatever I say, you're just going to argue about it."He continued to walk with her. 
@Gilmoregirl12

( why you no notify me app grr )

Tauriel was annoyed at him as they walked along. They were heading in the direction of the cold mountains and rivendell. She shouldered her bow and looked around as she got to the top of a rock. She welcomed the silence gladly. She stopped hearing a noise.

Irish Ice Queen

"What do you see up there, all I can see is rocks and trees from down here." Legolas sat down on a small boulder and took a bite of some fruit he had been holding on to for a bit.

I see rolling hills and green land with more rocks.Noth...."She stopped and looked."orcs." She said. She had heard one bellow.

Irish Ice Queen

Legolas threw his fruit in to the forrest and headed up to the rock with her. "This day will never end, I saw we just wait for them to go by. It's our best option right now."

She nods and looked up" we could sit in the trees till they left."She says. She moved down quickly and silently. She climbed up into a tree and found a spot to conceal her and Legolas

Irish Ice Queen

Legolas followed Tauriel in the same fashion and sttod anothe tree limb a few yards away from her. "I hope this works, I don't feel like fighting a bunch of orcs today." He pulled out his bow just encase they got spotted. 
@Gilmoregirl12

Tauriel held her spot and looked out. She held her bow in place, she was ready for anything. She watched the hills as the orcs traveled over them there scent wasn't as noticeable as the dwarves or the hobbit.

Irish Ice Queen

Legolas held still for a good 3 minutes as they walked by, but then a bug landed on his nose and caused him to sneeze. One of the final Orc's stopped to see wjat thart so8und was but luckly didn't look to hard. When they all fininshed their duties and went off, he put his bow away. "I take no apologies for what happened there." 
@Gilmoregirl12

Tauriel held her breath when Legolas sneezed. She gripped her bow tightly and waited for them to pass. She turned to him with a look of what the hell.She finally jumped down and looked up at him."lets go."She says

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm sorry if a bug landed on my nose." Legolas followed after her and went down the same path as the orcs. "There isn't this manyt orcs before, where did they all come from." He followed silently and didn't make a sound.

Tauriel nods and keeps walking. "There are way to many now.what is going on."She says she walks in step with him.

Irish Ice Queen

"It may have to do with those dwarves and that hobbit. Before they cme here we only had to deal with thse spiders. Now there is more orc than I can believe. It's getting dark, we should find somewhere to set up camp for the night."

Tauriel nods in agreement "there is a clearing up a head and is safe fro the night."She says. She walked that way. When there. She grabbed some wood for fire and works on it. Her green eye's lit with fire as it started to roar. She smiled at her handy work

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back