• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Smiling Luna giggled again as Buras gave a quiet hoot and gave another rub under the beak. Most owls she had known were prone to liking this affection but she wasn't sure about Buras. Looking at Connor she gave the boy another shy smile.

"Well that was a waste of money and time," Toyoko said as she wiped slobber off of her top. "This stuff is disgusting! It's all over my stomach, my shirt... do you guys have a dry cleaners around here? Maybe at least a freshwater stream and some soap?" As she stumbled over to Jarek she patted his head lightly. "You don't need to be so protective, anyway."

Jarek winced. "Salamander.. We can pay you after cutting my leg OFF!"

He yelled the last part as he turned to the side and threw up, more of the content was blood than anything else. His face was pale.

"Ungh... Please? We will give you double if we can get that thing now.. I promise.. Okay?..Mh.." Jarek turned again and threw more blood up.

Keep yourself up Jarek.. Keep yourself up!.. Uhg... I feel so.. Tired.. Maybe..Maybe some rest will do good?.. Yeah...Yeah... Jarek mumbled inaudibly. It's going to be fine.. Yeah totally, of course.. My friends are here.. Yeah..

Jarek closed his eyes, his hands slowly went limb.

"Wake me once the world's gone to a better place.." He muttered.

"Avy I..." Jarek trailed off, his breathing became lighter. Sleep sounds good...

Avery tensed as Jarek threw up, twice, and then slumped against the wall. She shot up to her knees, grabbing his shoulders as he mumbled something about being woken up.

"Jarek! No no no, come on, don't go to sleep. Keep your eyes open!" When he didn't respond to the command, she slapped him. "Stay awake!"

"Damn, Ave. Slapping the potentially dead," Sting chided, walking into the building. She was wiping her hands off on her pants, which were stained red by this point. "Arachni-brat will be in time-out for a while as he molts. However, before going harikiri, I got some vital information for bunny boy. There's a hospital where we can get him help. I'll take him, since I'm the one who can fly." She walked over and shook Jarek's shoulder. "Up and at 'em, kiss your girlfriend goodbye and let's go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Stretching his neck out so she could scratch all of it, Buras closes his eyes and enjoys the attention. "If I didn't know better, I'd think he was yours." Conner said to Luna.

Joseph had observed as the scenery shifted. From the fight between Sting and Secret and to Jarek begging for the bone saw, when Sting told about a hospital and was about to launch off with Jarek.

Joseph were filled with anger, and in his fury, he dropped his tail, and picked it up. It hurt like hell, but the adrenalin dulled it a bit. Using the limp tail as a whip, he grabbed Jareks leg and pulled down. Nightcrawler came out from the jacket and hissed at Sting, it's scales glinting in the sun.

"I will not let you spoil this deal, I am trying to rebuilt society." Joseph yelled furiously at the giant wasp.

Jarek opened his eyes slightly. "..Hmh.. Where we going?" Jarek shook his head and nodded. Okay.. I'll do as you say Sting? Jarek leaned over and kissed Avery on her forehead. "Bye, bye.." He slowly, staggeringly stood up, coughing some more blood up. "I'm ready.. Are you sure that... It's true?

I don't trust, whatever that thing is... I- It wanted to bite my f--k-ng leg over!" Jarek exclaimed. "Well.. Yeah.. Just get me to who-whatever help you can.. I mean, I'm willing to do anything to live by now..
" Jarek smiled meekly.

He walked over to Sting. "Are you sure you can carry me?.. I mean you just.. NMhg.. Fought against that monster.. Actually just.. Just let us go, we can't.. Mgh..Ngh.. Waste time now." Jarek nodded to himself and waited for Sting to fly him to that hospital. Sheesh.. I mean, there's a chance she might drop me and I'd die? That would be faster..

Suddenly was his bad legged grabbed, "F--KNOZZLINGPIECEOFHOLYS--Tt-NGGODSOFF--K-NGH-LLOVER-SSF--K-NGMONKEYS!" He yelled out as he was pulled down to the ground again and towards Joseph the crazy hobo lizard. "F--KING LET ME GO YOU MONKEY-SSF--K-R!!!"

Nickkel that had been both scared and confused on what the h-ll happened around him looked at the lizard on the salamander guys jacket. Nickkel made a mocking face at the lizard, readying himself to either chase that scaly -ss or let it attempt to chase something much faster than it.

Avery fought down a blush, averting her eyes. "Come back alive, ya -sshole."

Sting eyed Jarek as he forced himself to stand, smirking. I'm impressed he can stand. "Secret may be a sadistic f---, but he's honest. I don't doubt what he said. And of course I can carry you, even after that! I just tackled him out a window after all. He did all the damage to himself! Literally..."

All of a sudden, the lizard man used his tail to knock Jarek to the ground, and then yelled at her over the creative bouts of swearing coming from the hare mutant. "I will not let you spoil this deal, I am trying to rebuild society!"

"....Rebuild society?" Sting repeated slowly. Her sober expression suddenly changed into one of amusement as she let out a bark of laughter. "Rebuilding society through illegal dealings and threats? Look at yourself. You're trying to threaten me by holding a wounded boy hostage." She darted forward suddenly on buzzing wings, getting face to face with the lizard. "That's a cute notion, Scales, but you're as sick as the rest of us. If anyone is going to rebuild society, it isn't going to be you. Now." Sting trailed a finger from his forehead to his chin, her stinger dangerously close to piercing his flesh. "I advise you to let go of the hare before I kill you." She grabbed Jarek in three of her arms and held him aloft in the air with her, calmly grabbing the tail off from around his leg. "Toodaloo, Scales. Have fun 'rebuilding' society."

With that, she wrapped her fourth arm around Jarek and took off. "Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. If you feel the urge to vomit, do not do so on me!"

Jarek was confused for the moment as he was now suddenly in the air. "Sting?.. Thanks." He said meekly.

"So, do you know what will happen?.. I thought the hospitals were abandoned or something." Jarek coughed again. "Well, if there is someone that can help.. Then I won't deny it.." Jarek watched the city, at times his vision got blurry but he snapped out of those times again.

"Sting?.. Why are you doing so much for me? In the end, we hardly know each other, other than our names.. I'm just a stupid hare-mutant that in the end did this to myself. So I don't believe you're doing this for me, are you doing this for Avery?"

Jarek sighed. "Well.. Sting.. I don't know what will happen.. But I want you to know this.. I mean, I don't know if I'll return alive!.." Jarek threw up yet again.

"Nghm... If I die.. Or something.. Tell Avery.. Tell her I love her.. Since I met her, she'd always been unique.. I'm just being a stupid idiot guy who is just too shy to actually say anything to her.. I just want to do what I can to help her.. So.. If I don't return, at her room is my packs.. There is a small package.. With.. A gift, my necklace.. I wish I knew what she truly wanted.. But it was all I had, even when I was out looking for things.." Jarek said. "Thank you Sting."

Beowulf said:
Stretching his neck out so she could scratch all of it, Buras closes his eyes and enjoys the attention. "If I didn't know better, I'd think he was yours." Conner said to Luna.
Luna chuckled at Connor's comment and smiled, "I get along with animals..."

Smiling softly she looked at Connor

Sting remained quiet as Jarek spoke. She then cracked a genuine smile and ruffled his hair. "You're a good kid, Jarry. I'm glad Ave has some taste... Ave really likes you. It's painfully obvious. I say that when we return, you should tell her how you feel." She snorted. "It'll be like one of those sappy 80's movies; just storm up to her and kiss her, she'll swoon. Well, maybe you'll limp up... That really didn't help, sorry.

"In all honesty... I am helping you because of Avery," Sting admitted, serious again. "She may not remember it, but we're sisters. Well, step-sisters. She's the only family I have left. And if you make her happy, then I'm not going to allow even death to take that aware from her... Now, sappy bonding time is over. Start looking for a caterpillar."

"I can see that." Conner said. After a while of awkward silence, to him anyway, he said "Well, we should see what the others are doing and why they are making such a ruckus. Ruckus, what a fun word to say." As he said this, he tried to get Buras back on his hand, nimbly dodging the attempts to bite him. "Your getting predictable already." he said to the owl, before getting a rather hard bite on his index finger.

Luna nodded her head at Connor's suggestion and looked at the owl in surprise as it began to peck at Connor's index finger.

"Oh~!"

Placing a delicate hand on the owl's beak Luna shook her head softly waiting to see if her would stop biting Connor.

Slowly blinking at Luna and the finger on his beak, Buras placidly gets on Conner's hand. "Hope he'll stay that way. I don't think my fingers could have taken much more." he said as he placed Buras on his shoulder, who was still a little confused about the whole finger on the beak thing that Luna did.

Luna smiled at Connor and looked at Buras. It seems to have worked... Most of the time when Owls are confused they stop what they are doing and try to figure it out... hehe... So cute... Smiling at the two Luna waited for Connor to lead the way to the rest of the group.

"Okay, they are either up or down. I didn't see them while I was coming up, so they must be farther up." Conner said before grabbing the rope and slowly worked his way up.

Luna followed Conner and looked around her, she was still not used to this place and she didn't know when she would. The only person she felt comfortable with at the moment was Connor but she hoped it would grow.

Poking his head up at each floor, Conner looks around for a short while before going on. Eventually he sees a group of people and gives them a shout before climbing the rest of the way out and helping Luna up.

Luna stopped each time Connor did and took a peak at each level that they passed. Suddenly she looked up as he gave out a shout. Smiling at Connor as he reached his hand out, helping her up Luna looked around at the people on the floor and gave a small shy smile.

(Join posting A-HOY!)

"...Step-sisters? I." Jarek went silent for a short moment, he looked around and sighed.

"I will do my best to protect her, no matter what happens here. I promise." Jarek said with a smile. "Sappy bonding time? Huh- Look!"

Jarek pointed at the roof of the hospital. "There's someone there!"

I certainly hope it's this catarpillar.

Jarek suddenly turned his head and coughed again. "Criminy, Every organ inside is hurting like someone were stabbing me."

--------------------------------------------

"Eh, can't say I'm surprised about the pain. You were bitten. And your leg... it's kinda f--ked. Hm... I wonder if they still make those Olympic grade leg prosthetics." She smiled. Slowing to approach the rooftop, she rubbed his head. "If they do, I'll make sure to get you one, hm?"

She landed on the roof and set Jarek on his feet slowly, careful about his footing, and kept tw of her arms around him to support his weight. She looked to the mutant, the catarpillar, and nodded. "I was sent by Secret. You know him?"

The half-hooded man turned and stared at them, his long body with the multiple arms out of self-made holes on his coat, it all made him look like some sort of failed experiment. "Secret? I don't know any secrets!" He spoke quickly and in a raspy tone. "Leave me be! I have nothing, nothing at all!" He slowly and somewhat awkwardly moved a bit away from Sting and Jarek. "Nothing here! No secrets, no spiders." The man, thing tripped, He looked around in panic and confusion. "No spider here, no. No spider!" He crawled towards the door to the staircase, but suddenly turned around and stared at the two.

"The spider? Not here?" He said almost in a mumble. "Please, please! Don't tell him I am not working, I am working very hard, yes, yes. Please. I don't want him to do the bad things again. Please." The mutant awkwardly stood up again. "He sent you? Please, please, please don't tell him I am being lazy. I haven't slept for ten days, please I just want to live."

"... Jesus Christ, man, what the f--k is wrong with you? We came for a leg." Sting paused. "Okay, I should probably clarify that. He got bit by- f--k that, you don't need details. He," she nodded to Jarek. "needs his leg amputated and that's all. Alright? I'm not some crazy ass hitwoman for that stupid arachnid. He sent me your way to get help. He said... crap, what was it? The web untangles, the spider's oath stands? Yeah. The web untangles, the spider's oath stands. Don't know how that changes thing between us, but we need help. Quickly. I won't tell Secret you were lazy."

The catapillar mutant slowly moved over to them. "Untangles? I..." He gazed at the ground for a moment and suddenly looked at them with a bright smile. "I'm FREE! Yes, yes, yes I will help! I will help you! Yes, yes." He moved over to Jarek "I see, yes, yes. I see A nasty bite. Sorry!"

Jarek looked at Sting and then back to the cata- And Jarek was hit in the head with a hammer. "I'm sorry, but there are nothing to make him unconscious, do not worry, it won't damage him in any way." The mutant took Jarek in his arms and held him to his chest. "I- I am Twitchy, I will help your loved one now.

Yes?
" He didn't await an answer and moved back to the door, his movement had changed from the awkward stumbling to a more cheerful saunter., Twitchy opened the door and looked back at Sting. "Come, come I will help your loved one now." He said quickly before vanishing in the darkness of the staircase. A small yell echoed back to the roof. "B 22! B 22!" Twitchy had already placed Jarek on the operation table, now he waited for the bee girl to reach them.

Sting sputtered, and if she had been drinking anything she would've spit it out. "Lover?!" She chocked out. While he had said "loved one", she processed it much differently. "Whoaaaa whoa whoa, you've got it all wrong buggy." She quickly flew after him, pursing her lips at the unconscious sight of Jarek, and shook her head. That would certainly give him a headache. B 22 was likely the room he was going to do the operation. She flew into the room and tilted her head, crossing his legs and resting a set of arms on her legs. The other set she crossed over her chest. "So... how does this work?" She darted up and around the room to be near Jarek's head. There was a nasty bruise forming on his head. She pursed her lips and shook her head again. "Will he be okay?"

Twitchy turned his attention to Sting. "How it works? You will see." Without looking had some of his arms reached a makeshift chest besides the table, the hands were rummaging through the chest. Twitchy looked down at Jarek and studied his bruise. "He will be fine, no brain damage, he will not need diaper." Twitchy, literally twitched. "Heheh... He will be alright, I need you to hold him, incase he wakes up. Another hit would be very bad. Yes, yes, very bad indeed!" A somewhat malicious grin appeared on Twitchy's face. Soon enough he took from one of his hands below the table a cleaver, a very shiny cleaver.

"Here, if he wakes up- Actually feed him these and use water." Twitchy handed Sting a bottle of some weird long sticks and a bottle of water. "They'll help stop the bleeding, Cure cancer and help with fatigue, they will also act as aphrodisiac, but loved one like you will not mind, yes? Yes?" He said quickly. Soon and without warning had the cleaver slammed down on Jarek's leg, cutting it clean off. "Yes, yes! Perfectly fine subject! I will keep his leg, okay? I need it, for studying. Yes?" Twitchy, twitched again. "Do not worry, I won't eat leg, leg is very, very bad." He turned around and fumbled with another makeshift chest, needles and bandages and a few other oddities. "Do feed him the caterpillar fungus now." Twitch grinned as he began his work on the leg.

Sting swore her eyes twitched in disturbance, and she eyed the weird sticks and water oddly. She looked up to Twitchy and growled. "I'm not a loved one. So could you stop calling me that, and my name is Sting damnit. You should recognize that, buggy boy. And who said you got to keep his leg? It's a leg, what are you going to do with it? Cause unless you've got some kinda weird fetish, there's no reason to keep it... Have you done this before?" She flew and hovered horizontal to the unconscious hare. She frowned. "Wait, hold on... You cut off his leg, now what?"

Twitchy stopped in his track. "You're not loved one? You're not family or friend? Okay..Okay. Yes, yes!" Twitchy smiled. "Sting? Sting like a bee fly like a butterfly?" He turned his attention back to the leg and the wound. "I have done this many times before, yes, yes! I have.. Spidey brings me many people, mostly it is their mouths he wants shut, sometimes he wants me to mutiliate them.. This is the first time I am doing this! Knowingly that he must not die. Yes, yes, yes!" Twitchy grinned and looked at the severed leg. "I have many reasons! Many, many, many! Reasons! Yes! The leg can be used if spidey comes back, I will need to fix it! But it will look normal on the outside.. Rotton inside, Hehehe.. Spidey will not like it, he will die, yes, yes." Twitchy made a quick handiwork of Jarek's wound, using skin from whatever he pulled out of those makeshift chests and lockers of his. "Feed him the caterpillar fungus, it will only help him. Yes, yes!" Twitchy moved over to a locker and fished out a key from his pocket. "Rabbit man will be fine now, dizzy and such! But he will be fine, yes! And you wanted a leg? Yes? I have legs! Not organic, also another reason for his leg.. I need it to produce! Yes! More legs, more helpings! Hehehe!"

Twitchy opened the locker and moved to the side. "Pick one, pick all! I can always sew some legs on him if you want! I am very good at cutting and sewing! Yes, yes! Hehehe!" Twitchy smiled and moved back to Jarek, slowly caressing the rabbit's face. "He will be fine, I made sure of that. My first patient? Patient, a funny word... Yes, yes! Pick a leg!"

Sting gave a look to the mutant that said 'you creepy -ss f--ker, be glad I need you alive'. She righted herself and flew near the fake legs. 'He's a runner, so he needs something that will work for that... Hm, I wonder if-' "This one," Sting stated, grabbing the fake leg out with her free hands. It was built like an olympic blade runner. She grinned. "Perfect for the hare. Hey, whoa whoa, Twitch." She flew over and with her fourth hand picked his hand up and brought it away from Jarek's face. "No touchy. Nooooo touchy. No touch. Okay? Okay... Should we wake him up now?"

"Wake? Hmmh.." Twitchy stared at Jarek's face. "No, not yet, no, no, no!" He took the prosthetic leg from Sting "No, no, no, no! Not yet.. Most painful part comes now! Yes! YES!" Twitch again without warning suddenly threw the cleaver, getting it stuck into a wall. "Spidey spies spying with their spidey spying spidey spies eyes!" He grinned and looked at the leg stump. "Yes." He said quietly and placed the prosthetic leg. "Yes!" Slowly and carefully with his many arms and hands, worked Twitchy, making sure the fake leg was completetly in alignment, setting the stump and he leg together and practically welding the upper part of the fake leg to the stump. "In that locker." Twitchy pointed with one of his arms to a closed locker. "Spare legs, and manual, I wrote it myself! Yes! YES!" He smiled maliciously again. "This part." He pointed at Jarek's thigh where the organic part of him and the prosthetic leg met. "Will be stuck, for safety measures. Some bodies cannot tolerate the fake parts, they will slowly reject it or reject the other limps... A very, very, very" Twitchy continued to repeat himself until his face was only a foot away from Sting's "Painful death!" He grinned. "Now, now! We wouldn't want that." Twitchy returned to his normal pose, and pointed right under the knee to the foot. "This part can be removed and a new The lower leg and the foot." Twitchy nodded. "Accidents can happen, we cannot do anything about those. No, no, no." He looked at the rabbit's face again. "You can wake him up now. Now I will be away.." He quickly grabbed the severed part of the leg and rushed away from the room.

Sting narrowed her eyes and tilted her head as Twitchy sprinted away with the leg. She opened her mouth as if to comment but then shook her head. "Crazy f--ker..."

Sting flew up to hover above Jarek and retracted the stingers to prod Jarek safely. "Jarek... Jaaarek. Yo, harey boy, wakey wakey eggs and bacy." She sighed and placed all four hands on his sides, then pinched.

"What the literally f--k! My head hurts like h-ll!" Jarek blinked and looked around. "Umh.. Where the f--kovich are we? Sting! WHAT HAPP-" Jarek went silent as he stared at the leg. "W-w--wh-whah?" He stared at the fake leg. "Criminy, Jesus christ is a stripper. All I remember is that guy coming towards me and then bam.. DID HE KNOCK ME THE F--K OUT?!" Jarek stared at Sting. "I feel violated.. Ugh..." For a few minutes, Jarek was in a fetal position. "This, is a very bad dream.. Okay?" Come on Jarek, up and shine, time to spin the new leg. Jarek nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay.. Here we go." Jarek slowly got off the table. "This is weird." He placed the fake leg's foot on the ground. "This is really weird." He said and took a few unsteady steps. "Oh God is a stripper too. I can't feel anything below the thight really, but." He looked at Sting. "I feel amazing? I don't know, it's weird and yet I'm happy and confused!" Jarek took another deep breath. "Okay, okay... Can we leave? I hate this place, it's giving me the hibbie-jibbies."

Sting snorted as Jarek began testing out his leg, and freaking out. "Aw. Dude, you're f--kin' adorable hobbling around like that. Like a f--ked up penguin. Aight, we'll head out. And just think, you weren't even awake during that whole procedue. You've only been awake for like a minute in the building. Think how I'm feeling." Sting reached out with her right arms and grabbed Jarek. "Since I know the way out, I'm just going to fly us up." She grinned. "Hey, maybe we can try out that new leg, hm?" She pulled him to the left and to firmly hold him in all four arms and flew out. "How're you feeling, now that the leg is gone? You're going to have to sweat out the rest of the venom I'm thinking. I don't know how snakes work. F--k, I hardly know how I work!" She reached the roof and set Jarek down again. "You want to test the leg out and run to the hotel? Or do you want me to fly you back first and you can go out with Avery."

Jarek made some exercise moves with his legs. "Well.. Do you remember that I told you about my bag? There are maps there, the white one..." Jarek gazed a bit at the surroundings. "I think it had a picture of her, eh.. Yeah. I found a camera once, while Avy and I were partying on this h-llhole, and well I took a picture." Smooth Jarek, real smooth. "Well, there should be on the map a red ring on a building, if you could tell Avery to go there? Oh and give her the package too, I'll meet her there, I'll be able to test out my new leg and well.. Umh.." Jarek blushed. "Get to know her better..." He mumbled. "Yeah... Anyway! Will you do that for me?" He looked at Sting. "I know, you've gone beyond call of duty really, saving my life and such.. And I can't really repay you, I mean I could try, if I knew how I should repay you. I-" Jarek paced a bit around. "Yeah, thanks Sting."

(that was long it took me a while to read haha) Toyoko had just walked around a bit, waiting for Jarek and Sting to come back. She'd tried to follow them but the woman's wasp wings were too strong and she flew too fast for "Toko". She muttered a bit, complaining about time and such. "I wonder how long it's gonna take to get back, or if Jarek'll live, or.. ooh, what if he doesn't? What if he... dies? That would be bad. I think." Yeah, but why am I thinking about this? It's normal to be thinking about your loved ones- wait. There's something out of place there...

Skyler grew bored from staring at the ceiling and started looking around for something interesting and then she saw a few others and walked past them silently Talon running behind her she had wondered if she would meet anyone other than the few she had met before returning to daily routine and then thinking of leaving this place by jumping from one rooftop to the next and proceeding on to another town in hopes of finding clues to why this happened and mainly why she had not recalled it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back