Alchemy: The Next Journey [Inactive]

CelticHero37

The Druid
Michael Dineen submitted a new role play:

Alchemy: The Next Journey - Fullmetal Alchemist fandom. I am a young man aspiring to be an alchemist., who will influence me.

I am a young aspiring alchemist with dreams of using the power to help others. My journey is just beginning. What will happen along the way? What companions will I make? Who will I turn out to be? My destiny is in your hands. Feel free to create any sort of character for frequent use or guest appearance. But please be aware of the time commitment your character will take. This rp is completely open and could go in any direction. Where will you lead it? Please join and have...
Read more about this role play...

Mac woke up, the smell of pancakes permeating into his room. He lifted his head and scratched his eyes. After trying to adjust his hair, with little success, he slipped out of his bed. After slipping over a pile of clothes, he got up and headed downstairs to get breakfast. He was super excited to go to the big city and search for an alchemy teacher. His bigger brother had done this before him and had become quite the spectacle. Today was the day he could go.

Shade awoke from a nightmare, his eyes shaking, his heart moving at an outstanding speed. He finally calmed and got changed, he walked to his library inside his home and picked out a book known as 'From Earth to Frost' and started to make notes. He always loved reading before he started his day and he found it kept him entertained throughout breakfast, which for him was Bacon Sandwiches. He always ate inside his library so he couldn't be disturbed by anyone until such a point as he had to start work for the day.

Heading down the stairs, Mac slipped on a pizza box he had been too lazy to throw out the day before, and tumbled down the stairs -- smacking into the wall near the bottom of the staircase. Mac's little sister, who was standing right next to the staircase laughed at Mac and ran into the kitchen to tell there mom that he had fell down the stairs 'again'. He came chasing after her yelling, "What do you mean again? Get back here you little runt!" After getting in a fight with his sister about how he didn't always fall down the stairs, Mac finished his breakfast and finished his packing for the journey. He was going to the big city. Mac's mom handed him the train ticket and said, "This ticket is your life until you get to the city, don't lose it." Mac waved his hand in the air nonchalantly, "Aw mom, I won't lose it." Mac said his goodbyes to his family, promising to write to them and leaving behind a suddenly crying sister. He went to the center of his little village where he had planned to say goodbye to his friends. But when he got there, no one had showed up. It was a little earlier than he had planned, so maybe they'd show up.

Shade got up from his table and walked over to the door, he knew his solitude would be shattered for a few days and after then he'll have to repair it. He walked outside and locked his door behind him, he pulled out from his bag his two gauntlets each covered with alchemist circles, he thought to himself 'Well today I might get to try my new technique' he placed his gauntlets back into his bag and lifted his wrist up his mouth. He nicked it with his teeth and started to gain his morning fill of blood. When he was done he made his way to a store to buy some groceries for his new guest.

Mac said goodbye to his small group of friends as he departed for the train station. The old farmer that lived down the block gave him a carriage ride there. Mac showed his ticket to the clerk and got on his train, lugging his huge suitcase along. By now there was some sweat on his brow. He looked out the window, watching his home go away. It felt weird, but he was excited for the future. He wondered who this teacher was that he was going to meet.

Thistle could find no way to get to sleep the night prior... She kept thinking about her boredom, and she only wanted a cure for it. As she was eating breakfast in her small apartment in which she lived alone, a thought had came to her.

Why don't I actually go out for the day? She questioned... The day wasn't particularly sunny for any of the soldiers to see her, however she wouldn't take too many risks. Not to mention she had to go out anyway and meet a fellow alchemist; though she didn't understand why she ever accepted him to teach, as most people went against her morals... She just hoped that she wouldn't be ratted out to his military contacts...

Thistle sighed as she stood up from her chair and grabbed a hoodie, pulling it over herself and hiding her auburn braid. Her gloves were pulled on tight and her boots were laced to perfection.

Joy... She thought as she left out the door, beginning to make her way to the station. Once she was there and sitting on a bench, the sleepless night was taking a bit of a toll. She nodded of into a gentle sleep as she sat on the bench, looking rather vulnerable at the moment.

Finally the train pulled into the city. He didn't remember what it was called, and didn't know what his master looked like. He looked out the window, trying to spot someone that looked inviting. He stepped out, lugging his baggage with him.

The girl jumped as she heard the train pull up, her hood coming off and revealing her auburn braid.

"Ughhnn" She mumbled as she stretched out on the bench and yawned. Thistle then looked around as people got off the train, pulling out a photo from her jacket pocket. She looked at the picture and then scanned the many people at the station, finding it rather easy to spot the flaming haired guy... She stood up and maneuvered her way through the crowd, sometimes getting pushed by the larger people.

As she was in a 5 meter radius or so, she stumbled forward after being shoved impolitely by a drunk man.

"Ah-ah-ehhh..." She said in chunks as she fell forward, stepping each time she spoke out. She fell flat out in front of the red head and mumbled a few inaudible words...

"Oww....." She said as she brought herself to sit up. She rubbed her head and looked up at the tall guy.

Mac dropped his suitcase as the girl fell before him, he was going to help her up. But as the suitcase fell, it landed on her foot. Just my luck! He thought. He pushed it aside and put his hands out defensively, "I'm so sorry, that was an accident. I didn't mean to. Please let me help you. Do you need anything?"

After Shade finished his shopping he returned to his home where he packed it away and took another dose of his blood. Shade dressed in uniform and put his gauntlets on. Shade left his home and made way for the station to meet his new pupil, he enjoyed solitude but he much enjoyed teaching. He found a cerien pleasure when it came to teaching someone how to do this and that or even just letting him/her use his books.

"Hahh..... T..T...T" She cried out in a bit of pain.

Some pupil he is.... She thought sarcastically in her mind. Thistle cleared her throat before speaking.

"I'm fine, I'm fine... Just know that you owe me not only for my expenses as a teacher, but also for this incident..." She said as she stood up and tapped her foot on the ground a bit, making it slightly relieve the pain. She held her hand out and somewhat smiled, though she was very short and tiny in comparison to him,

"I am Thistle, or 'BB'" She said to him, introducing who she was.

Mitch was surprised when she started asking for payment. "I'm sorry, I don't have much money and I need it for… teacher? You mean you're my teacher? You're kidding right?"

Thistle frowned and pouted a bit at this statement...

"What do you mean by kidding? Do I look like I'm not up to it or something? Or do you want to chicken out after learning that I am the great vigilante 'Bloodbath'?" She said, saying the last sentence a bit arrogantly. In reality it was probably just because she was too short to be taken seriously...

He better not be ungrateful for this... She thought, looking a bit skeptically at him.

"No, no. I just expected an alchemist to be a bit… uh, taller. I'm sorry. Um… are you sure you're my instructor? I thought my instructor was from the state."

"Eh.... Eh.... T.. Taller huh....." She said to herself as her eye twitched a bit.

Sorry my a**.... She thought to herself as she blew out a long breath of air.

"WELL THEN... I guess you could say that I am your instructor, however... I'm more of the unorthodox teacher..." She said as she raised her arms (which just barely reached the front of his face) and wriggled her fingers around, showing off the multiple bloody transmutation circles.

"I'll teach you a thing or two, about a thing or two..." She said with a smirk.

Mac just stared in shock, blinking blankly. Then he smiled nervously, laughing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Ahahahah. I was just kidding about that short stuff." Then his eyes went wide. "Wh-where did you get those… marks?"

"Kidding eh? And these marks? Obviously I painted them on there." She replied to him as she took in his expression and lightly giggled.

"You look like you're out of your element here." Thistle then told him as she put her hands back into her pockets. She glanced around the area incase of some soldiers.

Shade started to wander towards the station, expecting the train to arrive soon, he bought a small bag with some bread inside. When Shade reached the station it was made abundant that he was there, being both the tallest man there and his uniform and rank people moved away and attempted to stay clear from him. Shade stood at the station waiting for the train. 
The Train arrived, Shade waited and watched for his new pupil to meet him. He noticed the Vigilante and walked up to her, towering above everyone "Welcome back Vigilante, how was the trip" He looked around, still keeping an eye out for anyone who might end up being his pupil "There is a new Alchemist that is meant to be arriving and I've been selected as his teacher, seen any new Alchemist's"

Mac's eyes widened again. "Uh… what? But she said she was my teacher. I mean… you look more like a teacher. But she's got red transmutation circles on her fingers! My brother just sent me a letter that he'd have a teacher waiting for me. One teacher, not a whole slue. I'm confused."

Shade lifted his gauntlets "As an order from the Führer I'm to train any and all new alchemists. My title is The Lich King" Shade looked at the girl "Report back to your CO and give this newbie his money back" he looked back at Mac, "You'll need it"

(OOC: I gotta sleep then school)

Mac took a step back. "Wait a second… my brother never said anything about state alchemists, and he said I'd have to pay. Uh, do you know my brother Thistle?" Mitch was completely confused.

((OOC: Okay.))

Users who are viewing this thread