Alchemy: The Next Journey [Inactive]

"It can in one way or another, the way I see innocence is I look into my foes, I attempt to figure out what they did, did they choose this, did they not. If they didn't, well they are innocent but if they did, like most I face, they are guilty and justice must be carried out"

Mac was still concerned about this whole idea, but he didn't want Shade to get angry at him again. "Yeah… i guess so. You wouldn't happen to know where my brother is, would you? I think they call him the Makeshift Alchemist. I was just hoping I could see him again, since I'm going to be training with you and all."

Mac started walking, accepting Shade's gesture. "Family home? What's your family like?" Mac hoped that they would be a kind family, and not all militaristic in nature. Maybe there was even a girl in Shade's family that was about Mac's age. Mac was always trying to find his 'soul mate', but he hadn't found her yet.

Mac's eyes widened. That's definitely not what he was hoping for. "Oh… sorry for asking." He continued to walk in silence.

"It's ok, everyone I train asks. I have a full library, a training floor and even several studding areas unique to each to each-other"

"What? Where'd you get all thaAAaAAAT?!!" As Mac asked the question, he caught his foot on a rock and tumbled to the ground, rolling several feet.

Shade stood there, "My family is one of the richest, we are typically researchers however I'm the only one who is military, I was brought up with philosophy" Shade looked at him as he fell, "Need a hand getting up?"

"I wanted a change from my standard lifestyle, joined at 16 and..... well made General or second only to the Führer in less than 4 years"

"Wow, it sounds like you worked hard. I think my brother is a Major General or something like that. That's a rank right?"

"No, actually none. I achieved the rank by being the best, like I said i could surpass the Führer if need be. I asked for the break to mourn the loss of the last of my family, my younger brother Raiden"

"Oh…" Mac lowered his head out of respect. "I'm really sorry about that. So why did you decide to train me? What makes me so special?"

"You're not special, as a part of my duty for taking a extended leave I'm in charge of training any and all new recruits. It's been like that for almost the full 2 years"

Mitch frowned when Shade said he wasn't special. "New recruits? What gave you the idea that I was coming to be a recruit?"

"Well your brother is one, another is that Vigilant attempting to steal money from you even though I'm in charge of training new recruits. Don't get me wrong I'm not prejudice or offensive against another human, especially one who isn't a enemy"

"My brother said I'd be a recruit?" Mac pondered this until Shade referred to the Vigilant. "That Vigilant has a name! It's Thistle. I really hope she's okay. But still I was just coming to learn alchemy. I'm still not sure I want to join the military."

"Well there are many parts of the Military one of which I'm in charge of, that is the part that makes sure justice is kept" Shade looked at him "You are training, that doesn't mean Military, each Alchemist undergoes training of some sort before they choose what path to follow"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back