Alchemy: The Next Journey [Inactive]

Mac looked up to Shade. Right from wrong. He doesn't sound like such a bad guy after all. Maybe I've been wrong about the military this whole time. But then I need to figure out who's been causing all of the trouble. "Alright. So, you've been mentioning other students. Are you still training any others? Or am I your only student at the moment?"

"Saving the best for last huh?" Said Mac with a smirk. As he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, Mac stepped on the border of someone's yard. Right as he finished his sentence, he was tackled by a large guard dog.

Shade whistled and the Dog backed down "Good boy, Kage" Shade motioned his hand to the house, a massive mansion "Welcome to my humble abode"

"Oh" gasped Mac as he stood up, brushed off his clothes and looked at the large landscape. "That was your dog? Uh… sorry." Mac scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Does he great people like that often?"

"Oh… yeah." Mac hurried up to the door and walked inside. He was amazed by the immensity of the house. "So… uh, where should I set my stuff down?"

"There is a room at the end of the corridor over to the left, I'll be in the library over in the right corridor"

"Alright, I'll just bring my stuff into my room. Do you want me to meet you in the library then? Or what do I do to start training?"

"Meet me in the library in a bit, first wash and get changed in the bathroom that is connected to your room, those trains are hot after you've traveled. Then meet me in the library, tomorrow we will start training"

"Gotcha" Mac hurried down the hall and took a left like Shade had told him to. He walked into a fairly empty room. It had a bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. But that was about it. Mac set his suitcase on the floor next to the window on the far wall. Then he opened another door that was in his room. It lead into a bathroom with a shower in it. He ran back into his room and opened up his suitcase, pulling out his special shampoo that he used. He was kind of picky about his hair. Then slipped into the shower and just stood there with the warm water running down his back. I hope Thistle will be okay.

Shade walked to his room and changed from his uniform to his normal, casual clothes and proceeded to the library where he sat, writing notes inside his book

Mac cleaned dried off and got ready for the day. The library he had said? No where is that again? Mac walked through the halls to find the room Shade had spoke of, passing many other strange rooms. He finally found the library and walked in. "Um… hello?"

Mac walked in, almost knocking over a shelf. "Oh, alright," he did as he was told and sat down, folding his arms over his chest and slouching a bit. "So what do I gotta do? Memorize chemical makeups? Draw a Transmutation circle? What?"

"Physical Training tomorrow morning, 6 am but..." Shade looked him in the eye "You know you asked why I'm part of the Military? well I believe that One sword keeps another in the sheath. Sometimes the threat of violence alone is a deterrent. Sometimes by taking a life, others can be preserved. It's the code that me and my students live by"

"One sword keeps another in the sheath…" Hmm, that's an interesting concept. "I think I understand. Perhaps that's why my brother joined too. But wait… 6 a.m.? What do you think I am, a rooster?"

Mac let out an annoyed sigh. "Whoever came up with the term dedication was dead indeed." he pouted. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it."

"Well" Shade slid a book over towards him "Read that until you sleep, it's called 'From Earth to Frost' it's about how to transmute any composition into any other however since transmuting Gold is illegal, I left that out"

Mac frowned. "Well you're no fun. What would knowing how to do that hurt? Maybe it's because you don't know how to do it yourself?" Mac opened it up and started reading, laughing quietly to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back