The Freakshow

Fang smiles following close behind her. he glanced around at his surroundings just taking everything in. Fang turned back to Bambi watching her touch the water. he slowly went and stood next to her. want to get in?

Bambi blushed,"just a little bit.... Would that be bad?"she asked then jolted. She was so used to asking Fang if she could do things and if it would be okay.

Fang tilted his head to aside, confused on why she had asked. Though he just disregarded it and smiled at her "I don't see why it would be" Fang slowly began to take off his outfit getting ready to jump in.

Bamboo smiled and took her dress off and slowly got in,"its nice"she mumbled softly then looked at him,"Lets play Marco polo!"she said excitedly. She then looked at him with a cute smile. She was so happy ti be with hum again but slightly wondered how to get him to be with her as a happy servent again.

Fang smiled as he ran into the water in his boxer. "Sure. but your it" He looked at her and then dived under the water, popping up a few feet away from Bambi.

Bambi giggled and closed her eyes,"Marco?!"she yelled swimming a bit closer to him. Someone was lurking behind wanting make sure they thoroughly erased Fangs memory and contemplated erasing Bambi's.

Fang swam backwards chuckling "Polo!" Fang tried to swim around in a circle around Bambi keeping a safe distant. Then all the sudden he stops sensing something. He looks around shrugs and continues swimming.

Bambi giggled and covered her eyes,"Marco!"she yelled following his voice then jolted she smelt blood Fang's blood. There was a small cut on his foot but she could smell the dry blood. She quickly swam to him and licked his neck."your bleeding"she whispered.

Fang jumped, scared for a second as his face turned red. "Oh..o-okay.." He looked at Bambi and backed away slightly. "W-where?"

"Your foot"Bambi said then began swimming to the shore. She turned around to dry her hair. Someone took the chance and grabbed Fang and ran into another cart.

Fang went to follow Bambi. Out of no where someone had lifted him and covering his mouth. He kicked, snarled and tried biting his kidnapper. He was confused and scared not wanting to leave Bambis side, Fang turned into his wolf form as his last hope for getting away.

Bambi walked into her cart hoping Fang was following behind. She felt hungry and thus the ring leader got a human boy and lead him to her cart. He was led inside."oi! Fang it's me Flame! Bambi's feasting so calm down"a boy with fire hair said.

Fang winced slightly changing back and tilted his head. "Flame?..." He say looking confused as he tried to calm down. "Why did you grab me.." Fangs head started to turn while he was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Ah no sorry I just wanted to scare you a little"Flame said walking towards Bambi's cart. It shook for a while then then man was thrown out,"ah my favorite is O"she said softly then saw Fang and jolted blushing as she closed the door. She quickly whipped the blood from her lips and Flame laughed.(love rival time >:3)

Fang chuckled looking down "Its fine.." He looked up as he say the body flying. His gaze met with Bambi's and his face turn slightly red and he smiled then looked at Flame. "Should we get rid of the body?"

"No the ri-"Flame started but the ring leader grabbed the body and put it in the mermaid cart and walked away. Bambina slowly opens the door and Flame kissed her cheek,"hi"he said. Bambina blushed,"hey Flame"she said softly.

Fang grinned watching the ringleader take the body only to turn back around to see Flame kissing Bambis cheek. Fang huffed looked down and walked past them climbing into the cart. He didn't know why he felt jealous but he hated it. He had only just met her and he felt like he's loved her all his life. Fang shuffle his way over to the bed and laid down grunting.

Bambi smiled at Flame,"see ya later Flame"she said closing the door. The train began moving when Flame got into his cart. Bambi looked at Fang,"do you want a towel?"she asked smiling.

Fang glanced at Bambi then looked back down "Sure.." He was biting the inside of his cheek as if he was nervous about something.

Bambi blinked,"what's wrong?"she asked handing him a towel and brushing her hand through his hair,"do you want me to get you pj's?"she asked trying to be helpful.

He wrapped the towel around him and shrugged. "Everything seems so familiar, yet I've never met you before" Fang sighs and looks up at her.

Bambi looked at him sadly ,"does that mean you want to leave me?"she asked sadly then hugged him,"please don't.... Please please...."she said softly. She wanted him to be happy and remember the good times they shared but also wanted him to do what he pleased.

Fang's face turned red and he looked away. "No, I dont want to leave. Not at all" He smiled. "I'm happy being near you. Maybe not wearing your silly clothes but I'll get use to it."

Bambi jolted,"eh? My clothes aren't silly! Yours were this is way cooler"she said smiling then kissed his cheek. She then got up,"time for bed so dry up and ill change"she said smiling.

Fang laughed then couldn't stop grinning. He nodded and got up to dry off and Bambis command. He made sure he dried down with the towel then laid back down and stared at the ceiling. He sighed happily thinking about what may come for his future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back