The Freakshow

Rose notice he was nervous an became sad,"do you not want to? You can say no"she explained sadly.

Odette pouted and ran after him,"jerk!"she yelled then hugged him from behind,"Benny I love you"she whispered licking his neck. He had never bit her she always wondered why but supposed they just didn't hav time for it.

"No. I do. I want to" Clyde smiled and kissed Roses cheek "you just rarely talk about your father, so i dont know what to except."

Ben smiled then shivered slightly before kissed Odette. "I love you too" He hugged her tightly before leading the way.

Odette followed behind excited to see what is was but wasn't too sure what to expect and didn't want to make assumptions. She kissed his cheek happily as they walked.

Rose smiled then walked with him to the front cart,"daddy!"she yelled as they walked in. The ringleader was sitting on a big elegant couch and infront of a fire place drinking tea,"hello my sweat flower"he whispered petting her head,"this is my boyfriend Clyde"Rose said happily hugging his arm.

As they walked Ben kept Odette close at his side. They had to walk quite a ways to get to the new house. As they approached Ben covered Odettes eyes and began to grin. "Are you ready?"

Clyde looked around still nervous. Once entered, Clyde couldn't believe his eyes. The ringleader was actually Roses father. He instantly became scared and backed up a bit. "Hi, I...Uh.." Clyde just blinked staring at him.

The ringleader blinked,"aren't you that stupid rebal"he aske glaring. Rose giggled and hugged Clyde,"I love him daddy"she whispered happily. The ringleader glared,"sweetie I would like to talk to this man alone"he said smiling. Rose kissed Clyde making matters worse then left to we room. The ringleader walked over to Clyde breaking the teapot behind him with his eyes,"end it with my daughter"he said glaring,"end it break her heart or you will die"he snarled,"leave and if you ever come back or look at her I will make your life a living hell are we clear"he threatened. 
Odette giggled touched his hands,"aw are we ganna elope now?"she asked smirking then giggled,"I'm ready for everything you can offer my lover"she whispered.

Clyde looks between the ringleader and Rose "Wait...no.." He mumbled as Rose left. As he looked up at the ringleader and flinched before he began to back up. "Well, sir, I cant....cant exactly do they...Since..I..i have feeling for her." Clyde managed to stutter out looking like a deer in headlights.

The ringleader glared,"are you stupid? I don't care how you feel I want you to stop going out with her"he snarled then walke to a seat,"it's nothing personal.... Oh wait it is"he said drinking his tea,"you want my sweat flower dead.... Or your crew of reveals tried to kill her... Thinking she was me... We look a like so either you break up with her or you might end up killing her"he explained.

Ben kissed Odette necked gently smiling "Yup. We can live our own life now" He moved his hands away from her eyes to reveal a cabin that looked small on the outside but was everything shed imagine on the inside. 
Clyde stood his ground and crossed his arms. "Im not breaking her heart sir" He glared at the ringleader. "I dont care what you do to me"

The ring leader glared and grabbed his arm making his worst nightmare appear realistically before his eyes. When it was oer he smirked,"are you sure?"he asked smirking the pushed him out and locked the door then made him run away by Rose's window so she could see him running. Rose walked to her father,"where is he going?"she asked sadly. Her father sighed,"he told me that he was just using you.... He never really loved you my delecate flower"he whispered. Rose jolted then ran to her room crying. She was naive and believed him easily.

Odette blinked then kissed him passionately,"lets go live our lives"she whispered and pulled him inside where they broke in her dream bed.

Clyde began to freak out and try to get away from what he though was reality. He looked at the ring leader in shocked and blinked before he felt himself running away. Even after the ring leaders effect wore off he just kept running.

Ben grinned and quickly followed Odette kissing her all over.

Rose cried into her pillow then looked down angrily but her angry face failed as she continued to cry,"why Clyde why?!"she cried at the top of her lungs.

Bell smiled walking with him through the market watching the snow fall. She blinked seeing a robbery and quickly move into an ally pulling Luke along. They ended up squished against each other,"sorry I don't like problem scenes like that"she said being that they were stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back