The Freakshow

Bambi was already half asleep,"hm? That's nice"she said as she fell asleep. She didn't really hear what he had said but she wouldn't ask him again in the morning it wasn't her nature.

Fang smiled, believing that she had accept him. I guess this wont be too bad he thought. Fang looked at her then up at the ceiling closing his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day Bambi sat up in bed and yawned,"good morning servant"she sang then got up and changed into a nice dress,"Bambina we'll be leaving soon so go to town quickly"a guy said then walked away from her tent."here"Bambi said handing him a blouse and fancy pants,"we're leaving soon"she said softly.

Fang slowly sat up and stretched before looking at what Bambi was handing him. "This is...interesting" he said grabbing here. He gets out of bed and goes over to a corner to change. "Do you have a mirror I can see myself in?" He turned to her.

Bambi stood there,"..... I have no use for mirrors..."she said slightly offended an handed him a black umbrella because it was so sunny outside."here as my servent you must protect me okay.... Uv rays"she said putting on gloves then locked her arm with his,"lets go open the umbrella as soon as we get outside,"she said sadly.

He looked down slightly. "Sorry.." He nodded grabbing the umbrella, looking at their locked arms. As they headed outside he opened the black umbrella making sure it covered Bambi. Fang looked at her and smiled.

Bambi smiled and continued to walk to the town."I like walking with someone I can talk to.... I usually go to town alone..."she said as they walked into a shop. She looked around at the trinkets inside then found a suite,"try this one"she said. It came with a top hat. She continued to look around at umbrella's and tea sets.

"I'm glad I can accompany you." He smile as walked into the shop with her closing the umbrella. Fang look at the suite and top hat nervously before heading to the changing room. He began to slowly strip and change into his new outfit, putting on the top hat to complete his look. Looking at himself he sighed. I look ridiculous he thought to himself before stepping out to show Bambi. "Bambi?" He called for her. "How do I look?"

Bambi smiled happily,"like a butler or a prince!"she said and smiled cutely,"hehe I like these types of outfits"she added then bought it and got the new tea set wrapped in a box,"you ready to head back? The train is probably going to leave soon"she said softly.

Fang groaned slightly watching her as she paid for everything. He nodded as he went to the door to hold it open for her and opened her umbrella. "I'm ready Bambi.."

Bambi smiled and began walking out but jolted as the sun touched her arm,"ow"she mumbled backing away,"a-sorry lets go"she said and began walking by Fang,"by the way I like your name Fang hehe"she said rhyming a bit.

He looked worried as Bambi jolted and aligned the umbrella to better suite her. Smiling while walking with her, Fang looked at her. "Well its the name they gave me when the captured me..I don't remember my real name" He looked down sighing.

(I got an idea you don't have to agree with it but wouldn't it be cool if they knew each other before Fang forgot his memories?)

Bambi smiled a bit,"you wouldn't just run away from me would you?"she asked as she boarded the train pulling him in by his hand before anyone could see. Her cart was old English style with candles and the shades down."is it too dark for you"she asked worriedly.

(Yeah thats be cool. How would it be pulled off though? )

------

"I would never..." He smiled "Especially since I have no where else to go" Fang looked around and blinked "No this is fine, my eyes will adjust."

Bambi jolted as she sat down,"but if you did have somewhere else to go? Would you leave me?"she asked worriedly.

(like so meow~)

Bambi remembered being together with Fang a lot but he had tried to run away and had beaten up a man for hurting Bambi they locked him up and erased his memories. He had always been her butler but never anything more. She cried when she found out he was hurt and they changed him into a werewolf but she wasn't aware.

(or something like that nya~)

"I dont think so.." He looked down face turning slightly red "I think your pretty so....id like to stay around you"

------

(Thats perfect)

Bambi smiled and hugged him,"thank you..."she said softly. She sat down and began taking out her new tea set. After a while of quietly drinking tea the train stopped,"pit stop till tonight!"the ring leader said. They where at there old pit stop. They usually stayed overnight so Bambi could swim and run around at night. Bambi raised the curtain a bit,".... I wish I could play"she mumbled seeing the mermaids swim around. She then closed the curtain and sighed.

Fang watched her straightening his posture and standing up looking out the window with her. "Why can't you play?" He looked nervous, as if he said something that might have offended Bambi. Fang backed slightly in case of the worst outcome.

Bambi looked at him sadly,"because it's sunny outside..."she said then put her hand on his cheek and smiled,"but at least we can play together later... We can go swimming and have a lot of fun"she said.(this is good I haven't made her fall deeply in love with him yet this is good progress... It has nothing to do with my heart breaking over an anime that I finished)

(Haha)

Fang slightly shivered had her touch and smiled "I'd love to play later" He looked quite excited about it actually. Like a puppy reading to go for a walk. "For now what should we do though?"

Bambina smiled and leaned in towards him,"kiss?"she asked then giggled,"just kidding~ lets play old maid!"she said as she took out a deck of cards,"or you coul-"she began but then jolted. Before he lost his memories he had promised to teach her how to make her favorite snack. But he wouldn't remember and it made her a bit sad.

Fangs face had turn bright red and he smiled at her. "ha-ha" he said trying to hide his blushing. then tilt his head at bambi. "you seem puzzled by something" he said looking sad.

Bambi jolted,"ah no I'm sorry"she said softly,"do you know how to play?"she asked as she shuffled the cards then sealed them."just in case you don't I'll go over the rules... You take out any double pairs in this game then if you get the joker card you explode not literally you just lose.... You can look at your cards but you have to try and give me the joker and make me lose okay?"she asked smiling happily.

fang looked at her and nodded "I think I understand" he sat across from Bambi smiling. something felt so familiar about her. Fang didn't understand it but he didn't mind either. right now he was safe and that's all he cared about.

(sorry for typos I'm on my phone/sleepy)

(I get it *was on iPod all day*)

Bambi smiled as they played she was distracted so she didn't get to win. The sun had gone down and she smiled,"lets go play now!"she said grabbing his hand. The other night time freaks came out and the mermaids where put back into there glasses and onto the train. Bambi smiled touching the water with her finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back