• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fort | Zombie Apocalypse | OOC

Loraenys

The First of Her Name

General Rules

• My Word, Is Law! - Exactly that, I can add, change, delete, anything I want. I'm generally a really nice person so don't worry about this too much, unless of course, you break this rule, then watch out!
  • Post Length- I would like to see at least one nicely fleshed out paragraph for each post. New players will get a bit of leeway but veterans ; I will call you out.
  • Activity - Try to post enough to keep up. Since this is somewhat of a slice of life (horrible zombie life, but still, life), I don't want to be too harsh here. Just try to keep up with the story and if you're currently working with another player on a scene don't keep them waiting. This is the apocalypse, it's kinda fast paced.
  • Know What You Signed Up For - I repeat, this is the apocalypse. Your character will die eventually. Weather it is sooner, later, by walker, by a human, or even natural causes. I am going to try to avoid plot armor as much as possible, so no one is really safe and don't be butt hurt if your character dies. You're allowed to have more than one.
  • Post Limit - Wait till two people post before posting again. Although you can obviously post multiple posts at one time if you have multiple characters.
Rules for In Character

• Don't Say Zombie! - This is modeled after The Walking Dead universe, which means it is placed in an alternate universe where the word zombie was never created and the idea of a flesh eating reanimated corpse was never a thing. You can call them anything else you can think of, expect for zombie. Our group may even have formed our own word for them that we use.
  • No OP/Unrealistic Characters - Your character cannot be perfect, good at everything, proficient in all weapons, or be a completely normal person and have a huge secret arsenal of weapons. All weapons and skill must come from your past or from what you have learned trying to survive, or of course from learning from your comrades. Again, I will call you out and I won't accept your character if that is the case.
  • Absolutely No Anime/Art/Drawn Appearances - We are keeping this as realistic as possibly and to keep things flowing and the same across the board, I am only allowing real photographs or, my favorite, GIFS. I don't care if you "always draw your character", this is not the RP for that.

Loraenys Loraenys Hey im really bad at finding pictures to suit my characters. Is it okay that I write an description instead or is a picture required?

Loraenys Loraenys Hey im really bad at finding pictures to suit my characters. Is it okay that I write an description instead or is a picture required?
I prefer that everyone has a picture. I'm really good at finding pictures, if you send me the description I can find one for you if you like.

Lol so are you certain you want to switch from a month to a few weeks? .. The petting zoo situation could probably still have animals if people are there to protect/care for them..
That is a good point. I’ll decide once we start.

No issue love just trying to decide weather we should start the rp a month after the outbreak or a couple weeks.
Well to be fair I vote for a month. As in many of the biographies say that people struck out loved ones and such. Doubt that occurred after a week or so hmm?

Even some of the characters can be in pairs or such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back