• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her with a I got this sort of look before he took another bite. "It won't just be me and you. I have a couple friends... There like modern day robin hoods." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko took a bite "so... more version's of you pretty much.." she said.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina glanced at Asuka as she made her way over to her, soon feeling her hand on her shoulder. Yeah, she knew that it was different, but the way it happened just brought back the memories of the last time, and in her lightheaded and slightly delirious state, in her mind it was slightly hard to distinguish between the two. Her other hand moved back to her head, trying to get the damn dizziness to go away, which it wasn't, and it was kind of annoying. Closing her eyes Lumina spoke again♤...
"Dizzy..."
...❦Asuka thought for a moment before reaching above her and opening a cabinet where the glasses were held. Grabbing a cup, she closed the cabinet and went to get Lumina some water. Though she didn't know of her current situation, Asuka did see her not eating during dinner. That was probably where the dizziness was coming from, in her opinion. She spoke as she set the glass of water a little ways away from Lumina❦...

"Here, have some water. You should really eat something... it'll probably help with the dizziness."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked in the fridge and grabbed egg's, beginning to follow the direction's in the book.
Misaki giggled "alright" she said and nodded, going back upstairs

(k I'll get her's up after you post his)
Roman had started making the pancakes, putting the ones that were finished on a plate. "In almost done wirhwith the pancakes~"

Alejandro nodded and ran after Misaki. Once they made it upstairs, he immediately ran into their parents room and grabbed the book on Roman's nightstand. "Perfect!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman had started making the pancakes, putting the ones that were finished on a plate. "In almost done wirhwith the pancakes~"

Alejandro nodded and ran after Misaki. Once they made it upstairs, he immediately ran into their parents room and grabbed the book on Roman's nightstand. "Perfect!"
Mal looked at him "the egg's should be done soon as well" she said

Misaki stood behind him and looked at the book title "seem's like it might help! open it, open it!" she began chanting.

(oh god... xD )

Sixxx said:
" im not sure if i am evil or not i feel like i could be if i wanted to but , i dont know " he said witha sigh, it was now dark and the stars and fireflies were reflecting on the lake
Rin nods. "That's understandable" she says looking at the lake

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think we're both pretty full''

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia nodded and stood up from her seat, "Ah okay. Well, if you're tired or anything, you guys can stay here." She said, grabbing everyone's plates and walking towards the kitchen.

Lumina said:
((She's like 8, and really not even a full year old, she doesn't exactly have the best logical judgement))
...♧Lilliana just kind of looked at Lilith, standing awkwardly next to her. She didn't really know what to do at this point, because she wasn't used to babies at all. Or people, for that matter♧...
(Well then .-.)

A couple minutes later Lexi came back I.. "Dinners ready" she says with a nod

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
(Forgot to do Ally)
Riley blushed and looked at his hand and looked up at Rylen, she nodded and when they went through the loop she closed her eyes tight
Ally looked at Amaya "i'll be able to find you" she said.

Rylen left his hand on her's as the ride stopped and began going backwards through the loop, and up and down the hill before it stopped and the bar's lifted up.

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "I'm gonna trust you. If you don't stick to your word, you're in trouble." He said, before getting in the car. "This is gonna be a long day...." he said, waiting for her.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"Yes sir!" Yoshino saluted him and giggled again before getting in the passanger side of the car. She buckled herself in and drummed her fingers on her lap, trying to contain her self.

Dylan nodded with a smile " any family? " she grit her teeth at the thought of hers , reminded her of feeling of being watched earlier , she flipped the chicken and added ingredients to the sauce , creating a wonderful smell

@Roman

Amber finished her cereal and smiled " ok sounds good, imma make myself pretty " she said with a giggle , kissin the top of his head and walking into the bedroom and getting dressed in jean shorts and a black Set It Off tank top , and a pair of bright blue vans, then going into the bathroom to do her hair, a few minutes later she had forced her hair into the soft waves flowing down her back . Her make up was done though she didn't do much other than put on mascara and a little eye liner she walked out and started shoving thick binders into a bag and then a laptop .

@Daniel reaving

Ryder smiled at her" would you like to go home now ? Or would you rather stay? Your choice"

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him "the egg's should be done soon as well" she said
Misaki stood behind him and looked at the book title "seem's like it might help! open it, open it!" she began chanting.

(oh god... xD )
Roman nodded, "Well that wasn't so hard. I guess you were right... I overreacted."

Alejandro opened the book and read a few words before slamming it closed. "Misaki... Whatever you do, don't read that..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well that wasn't so hard. I guess you were right... I overreacted."

Alejandro opened the book and read a few words before slamming it closed. "Misaki... Whatever you do, don't read that..."
Mal nodded "I told you" she said

Misaki, being all too curious now, snatched the book and hugged it to her chest "i'm gonna read it" she said.

Mayyflower said:
(Well then .-.)
A couple minutes later Lexi came back I.. "Dinners ready" she says with a nod

@TheDragoon
((Don't worry, I've got a plan. :D ))

...♧Lilliana kept looking at the baby until Lexi came in, saying that dinner was ready. Nodding Lilliana made her way into the kitchen, crawling up into the nearest seat at the table. She looked over at her aunt, soon speaking♧...

"Um... what's for dinner?"

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded with a smile " any family? " she grit her teeth at the thought of hers , reminded her of feeling of being watched earlier , she flipped the chicken and added ingredients to the sauce , creating a wonderful smell
@Roman

Amber finished her cereal and smiled " ok sounds good, imma make myself pretty " she said with a giggle , kissin the top of his head and walking into the bedroom and getting dressed in jean shorts and a black Set It Off tank top , and a pair of bright blue vans, then going into the bathroom to do her hair, a few minutes later she had forced her hair into the soft waves flowing down her back . Her make up was done though she didn't do much other than put on mascara and a little eye liner she walked out and started shoving thick binders into a bag and then a laptop .

@Daniel reaving

Ryder smiled at her" would you like to go home now ? Or would you rather stay? Your choice"

@Mayyflower
Rin looked back at Ryder. "I should really get home, I have someone staying and I'm worried that him and his dragon could have wrecked my house, but I had a good time, thank you for dinner" she says kindly

Lumina said:
((Don't worry, I've got a plan. :D ))
...♧Lilliana kept looking at the baby until Lexi came in, saying that dinner was ready. Nodding Lilliana made her way into the kitchen, crawling up into the nearest seat at the table. She looked over at her aunt, soon speaking♧...

"Um... what's for dinner?"
(What's the plan?)

Lexi smiled and set the plate down. "Spaghetti and meat balls" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at Amaya "i'll be able to find you" she said.
Rylen left his hand on her's as the ride stopped and began going backwards through the loop, and up and down the hill before it stopped and the bar's lifted up.
Amaya nods. "I know" she says stretching

Riley screamed, she hated this ride

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked back at Ryder. "I should really get home, I have someone staying and I'm worried that him and his dragon could have wrecked my house, but I had a good time, thank you for dinner" she says kindly
Ryder smiled politely " you are welcome " he nodded and she was placed back at the school safely he stayed in the mountains though , he say and looked out upon the lake with a sad smile , she wasnt going to be the one he thought , nice but not quite there , the dinner disappeared and he sat down watching the fire flies

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I know" she says stretching
Riley screamed, she hated this ride
Ally nodded "as long as I can find you, I won't say anything" she said

Rylen stood up and looked at Riley "do you need me to help you or can you get off yourself?" he said, not sure if she was one of those people who freeze when they get scared.

Sixxx said:
Ryder smiled politely " you are welcome " he nodded and she was placed back at the school safely he stayed in the mountains though , he say and looked out upon the lake with a sad smile , she wasnt going to be the one he thought , nice but not quite there , the dinner disappeared and he sat down watching the fire flies
@Mayyflower
Rin stretched before she was teleported back to the school, she walked home and walked inside. "I'm home" she says tiredly

Nona jumped on Rin. "I missed you so much" Rins little familiar said

@TheDragoon

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded "as long as I can find you, I won't say anything" she said
Rylen stood up and looked at Riley "do you need me to help you or can you get off yourself?" he said, not sure if she was one of those people who freeze when they get scared.
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says taking another drink of wine, she took off her wedding ring and set it ontop of the fridge. "I guess I don't need that thing anymore" she says yawning

Riley sat there, she scrambled to her feet. "I'm fine" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yeah))
...♝Masahi had slept soundly through the night and really didn't mind staying where he was forever, his sleepy mind not really sure why either, he just felt so comfortable with whatever was next to him, it was warm and frankly smelled nice to him... wait... where did he fall asleep? It was then Masahi started to slowly wake up and he drew some lines, like it way Kaori next to him, but he wasn't awake enough to question why as he wrapped his arm around her and snuggled up to her. Really, he probably could bother to think logically, just think about what felt more comfortable, and that was holding Kaori right now♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori soon started to wake up, now feeling Masahi's arms wrapped around her. Still half asleep, she snuggled back against him, basking in how comfortable she was. Really she didn't register what she was doing, and soon she was curled into him, cuddled up in and on him, her hand still very much interlaced in his. Even though she was half asleep, the main thing on her mind was that Masahi was here and that she was happy☆...

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"Yes sir!" Yoshino saluted him and giggled again before getting in the passanger side of the car. She buckled herself in and drummed her fingers on her lap, trying to contain her self.

Kaz sighed as he pulled out of the drive way. "Do you remember anything I told you about our day?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says taking another drink of wine, she took off her wedding ring and set it ontop of the fridge. "I guess I don't need that thing anymore" she says yawning
Riley sat there, she scrambled to her feet. "I'm fine" she says
Ally looked at amaya "do me a favor, if you ever see him again, give him a piece of your mind for me, kay?" she said

Rylen nodded "alright, do you want to go on a more... ground based ride?" he asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "I told you" she said
Misaki, being all too curious now, snatched the book and hugged it to her chest "i'm gonna read it" she said.
Roman laughed and walked over to Mal when we finished the pancakes. "Well I took your word when you said it isn't hard to do." He said, before giving her a kiss. "Besides, I was only thinking of the worst possibilities."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and shook his head, "I'm telling you. Don't do it." He said, waving his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back