• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him "it used to be unknown, but since someone find out they named me and my family's species mega's... their probably bathing in money just for it... tch" she said.
"That's stupid I say we pay them a visit." He said before the waiter came back with there food and set if down for them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Would you like to see them?" Blake asked before softly kissing at her neck gently

[/QUOTE]
''oh...sure''

...✿Emiko said with a surprised expression✿...

Sixxx said:
He grinned when she blushed and took the final few bites of his steak and wiped his mouth and sipped his wine
Rin had finished her steak aswell and finished her drink. "Anything you feel like I should know?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled as he got up as well but didnt go out yet he walked over to the window and looked out before he smiled and dissapered into shadow appearing behind amber and hugging her around the waist as he layed his head on the back of her neck. "What are you doing?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
She jumped and smiled " making breakfast" she said holding up the black water for him as she cracked eggs over a huge hot pan and began making a huge omelet for her self filled with cheeses sausage and bacon

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...sure''
...✿Emiko said with a surprised expression✿...
Blake smiled before giving her one long kiss on the neck then they both dissapered arriving some where in oblivion. "Here we are." He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen looked over at her and placed his hand on her's "you'll be ok!" he shouted over the wind as they went in a full loop.
(Forgot to do Ally)

Riley blushed and looked at his hand and looked up at Rylen, she nodded and when they went through the loop she closed her eyes tight

Mayyflower said:
Rin had finished her steak aswell and finished her drink. "Anything you feel like I should know?" She asks
" im not sure if i am evil or not i feel like i could be if i wanted to but , i dont know " he said witha sigh, it was now dark and the stars and fireflies were reflecting on the lake

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's stupid I say we pay them a visit." He said before the waiter came back with there food and set if down for them

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko quickly made her hand go back to normal when the waiter came over "i'm just mad that the guy made it seem like we were some kind of item, it just irritate's me every time" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled before giving her one long kiss on the neck then they both dissapered arriving some where in oblivion. "Here we are." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
''...eomeoni? abeoji?''

Sixxx said:
She jumped and smiled " making breakfast" she said holding up the black water for him as she cracked eggs over a huge hot pan and began making a huge omelet for her self filled with cheeses sausage and bacon
Atrio smiled at the cup then kissed her cheek before taking it. "Thank you." He said before chugging it then looking at the food she was making

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko quickly made her hand go back to normal when the waiter came over "i'm just mad that the guy made it seem like we were some kind of item, it just irritate's me every time" she said
"Like I said. "We should give them a visit." He said to her as he took a bite of steak

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...eomeoni? abeoji?''
Right as she said that two spirits that she would recognize slowly appeared about twenty feet i front of them

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai](Archer Senpai :D )
"Well... Ιт'ѕ wнaт yoυ woυld call тraιnιng, wнy'd yoυ aѕĸ?" тoнĸa ѕмιled вυт aт тнe ѕaмe тιмe, ιт waѕ a ѕмιrĸ. Нer вlade waѕ ѕтιll ιn тнe ѕнeaтн, well ғroм wнaт people coυld ѕee, ιт waѕ. anoтнer вlade oғ lιgнтnιng ѕlιced тнroυgн тнe ѕĸy, вυт ιт looĸeх lιĸe нer ѕword waѕ ѕтιll ιn нer ѕнeaтн. Тнen, Raιĸιrι ғιzzled ιnтo lιgнтnιng and ιnтo noтнιngneѕѕ. Ѕнe тнen ғυlly тυrned aroυnd тowardѕ тнe мan нe reѕponded тo.

[/QUOTE]
(( Yep :P He's one of my favorite characters from Fate/Stay ))

"I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but that seems like an insufficient way to work on you swordsman skills. Why not use a practice dummy or having a sparring match with someone?" Ken asked. "It'd make more sense would it not."

~~~~~~​

HimeragiSeiker said:
''right..''
Akane nodded, "Hey guy? How are we?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like I said. "We should give them a visit." He said to her as he took a bite of steak
Right as she said that two spirits that she would recognize slowly appeared about twenty feet i front of them

[/QUOTE]
''e-eomeoni! abeoji..!''

...✿She said taking a step forward. She did want to run into them, but she didnt know what happened if people who were alive made contact with dead spirits. And she'd think that her parents would be disappointed in her that she took in Eun's spirit, a forbidden or the demon which was sealed away by the family✿...

Roman said:

"I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but that seems like an insufficient way to work on you swordsman skills. Why not use a practice dummy or having a sparring match with someone?" Ken asked. "It'd make more sense would it not."

~~~~~~​

Akane nodded, "Hey guy? How are we?" She asked.
(remember about Airi xD )

''well...okay i guess, your not killing me but you are kind of forcing me...''

...✦He said looking back at them and putting a finger over his mouth✦...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori noticed how sleep was starting to get to him, so she relaxed on the couch to give him an easier time, not daring to release her hand. It's not like she wanted to either, so a small smile found her lips instead as she listened to his words and watched him slowly doze off. His face felt warm against the back of her hand, and she too felt relaxed by the feeling. Before she realized it her own eyes were closing, and her head rested atop of Masahi's, her breathing subconsciously matching his as she too slipped into slumber☆...
"Thank you... Masahi.."

((Time skip?))
((Yeah))

...♝Masahi had slept soundly through the night and really didn't mind staying where he was forever, his sleepy mind not really sure why either, he just felt so comfortable with whatever was next to him, it was warm and frankly smelled nice to him... wait... where did he fall asleep? It was then Masahi started to slowly wake up and he drew some lines, like it way Kaori next to him, but he wasn't awake enough to question why as he wrapped his arm around her and snuggled up to her. Really, he probably could bother to think logically, just think about what felt more comfortable, and that was holding Kaori right now♝...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like I said. "We should give them a visit." He said to her as he took a bite of steak

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko began cutting her steak "I don't know if it'd a god idea... it's one thing he named the species... but if hew saw someone that was the species.... don't you think he'd try to kidnap me?" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled at the cup then kissed her cheek before taking it. "Thank you." He said before chugging it then looking at the food she was making

[/QUOTE]
Once the omelet was finished she slid it onto a plate and grabbed a fork eating half. Before making it to the table to sit " your welcome hun" she said drinking a huge cup of coffee

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh" was all balke said
Atrio also took a little of the popcorn and curled up with her as well slowly kissing her head before watching the movie

"B-but." She said before sighing then nodding. "Fine.... C-can you help start a shower please?" She asked softly

"No they aren't." He said

[/QUOTE]
The clone blushed badly. He the turned around in thought. It wouldn't matter if he did or not, since he wasn't real... At least the real Roman. "Sure..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''e-eomeoni! abeoji..!''
...✿She said taking a step forward. She did want to run into them, but she didnt know what happened if people who were alive made contact with dead spirits. And she'd think that her parents would be disappointed in her that she took in Eun's spirit, a forbidden or the demon which was sealed away by the family✿...
"Go to then it's ok." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Go to then it's ok." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...''

...✿She said before she started to walk over them calmly✿...

Roman said:

~~~~~~

"??en ?'ll ?a?e yo? ?p on yo?r o??er ??r..." ?o??a'? ???le ??rned ?n?o a ??ll on ???r?. p?rple l?g??n?ng ??rro?nded ?er, ?par??ng. An or? o? elec?r?c??y appeared ?n?ron? o? ?er. ?o??a ??ed ?o?? ?er ?and? ?o ??a?? ??e or? ?oge??er. ??e p?lled A

?word ?ro? ??e ?ro?en or?, ?er o??er ?and ?eld ??'? ??ea??. ?o??a ra??ed ?er ?word and ?n an ?n??an? ?? wa? ?n ?er ??ea??. ??e ?oo? a de?en??ve ??ance, ?er e?pre???on wa? pla?n ye? ?oc??ed.

animation

tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso1_400.gif

tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso2_400.gif
tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso3_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked through the book "the egg's look easy" she said.
Misaki whispered to Alejandro "should we see if we can find one?"
Roman nodded, "Alright."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and nodded, "Mom and dad have a ton of books in their room!" He said. "Lets go get one."

(( I'm gonna post his CS soon :P ))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and nodded, "Mom and dad have a ton of books in their room!" He said. "Lets go get one."

(( I'm gonna post his CS soon :P ))
Mal looked in the fridge and grabbed egg's, beginning to follow the direction's in the book.

Misaki giggled "alright" she said and nodded, going back upstairs

(k I'll get her's up after you post his)

Kinshi walks to the new school wondering about everyone"New friends?" He asked hims self ij a worried face.He looked around looking at everyone in a shy but less excited face.

Sixxx said:
Once the omelet was finished she slid it onto a plate and grabbed a fork eating half. Before making it to the table to sit " your welcome hun" she said drinking a huge cup of coffee
Atrio walked with her to the table and sat next to her with a smile. "So sleep well?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back