• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

Daniel began struggling against the ice. Dusk giggled slightly, knowing it was Tony's doing. Daniel smirked and melted the ice with fire that came out of his finger tips. He looked back at Dusk. "Shall we go to the dining room?" He asked, offering his arm. Dusk mentally groaned but smiled politely and took his arm. Daniel smirked and led her to the dining room. Dusk looked over her shoulder at Tony before she turned a corner in the hallway and out of sight of the window.

Tony gently slipped through the shadows, brushing past Rage and Eclipse, who couldn't see him. He was wary of Daniels fire, but continued to be annoying and freeze him every so often, whenever he got too close to Dusk

Daniel unfroze his feet for the fourth time and pulled Dusk's chair out for her. Dusk thanked him quietly and sat down. Daniel smirked and sat down beside her. Pitch sat at the head of the table, smirking. "So Daniel, how long will you be staying here?" Pitch asked. Dusk choked on her drink and coughed into her napkin quietly. Daniel turned to Pitch. "Till after the announcement ball, I believe. Then I'll have to go prepare for the wedding." Daniel answered. Dusk's eyes went wide. Wedding?! Ball!? He's staying!? When was this decided!? Grandfather couldn't even pick someone I knew!? Or at least not a creep and arrogant twat!

And that simple line was the moment that Tony's staff hit the ground full force, freezing the entire room, eyes ablaze in anger. the only person completely frozen however, was Daniel

Daniel unfroze in a matter of seconds. He smirked and made the room warm and all the ice melted except for Dusk's. Daniel smirked and knelt down and began unfreezing her feet. She shuddered slightly, scared of him a little. Daniel smirked up at her and stood up. "Cold dear?" He said and gave her his jacket and kissed her cheek. He then pulled out her chair and offered her his arm. "May I suggest we all retire to the parlour?" Daniel suggested. Pitch nodded and stood up. Dusk reluctantly took Daniel's arm. Daniel half smirked half smiled at her and led her to the parlour.

Tony kicked a chair over, before remembering Pitch was in the room and freezing. He gulped, really hoping no one would link the chair falling over and the ice to him

Pitch thought it was Jack and his stupid wind. Eclipse thought the same and shut the windows. Dusk sat down on the parlour couch and Daniel sat beside her.

(Daniel can't see or touch Tony since he doesn't believe)

Dusk pretended to look interested as Daniel talked about their fathers and families knowing each other and how his family was the richest family other than her family.

"Ow!" Daniel exclaimed. Dusk tried hard not to laugh. She suppressed her giggles. Daniel turned around and saw nothing. He stood up. "Perhaps I should retire to my room. Good night, my dear." He kissed her hand before walking out.

Dusk rolled her eyes and looked around, making sure everyone was gone before speaking. "You're so immature." She smirked. "But honestly, thank you for saving me from the snake."

Tony shrugged, "I did grow up making mischief. Plus, being alone for so many years makes one a little....insane" he grinned, "He deserved it anyway"

Tony sighed softly, "I'm not sure I'll be able to help....unless everyone can see me here. But then they'd probably kill me.... I wish I hadn't left" he muttered

Tony sat beside her and pulled her close, "I'm sorry. I wish I could help but unless Pitch is suddenly ok with me being his son again, I won't be much use"

Tony shook his head, "do you...think you could convince Pitch that I'm worthy to be his son again? If that happens then I can help, but otherwise I can't touch anyone"

"Pitch trained me for the past four years to hate and kill you. I don't think he'll welcome you back with open arms." Dusk said bitterly.

Dusk rubbed his back. She sighed and stood up. "I better head to bed. See you tomorrow." She smiled at him weakly and then walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back