• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

Rage purred softly, "Come girly" He told her, dragging her to a room. It was beautifully decorated, with one small problem. Bars were over the windows, and three locks on the door, only accessible from the outside, "Sleep well" He grinned, pushing her inside and locking the door

Tony looked about, wandering up to the door of the cage

Pitch walked in and glared at Tony. "You weak, pathetic excuse. You betray me after I raised you, trained you, gave you everything, all for a girl and her lousy family." Pitch pulled out a whip and struck Tony with it.

Tony was laid on the floor, wide awake. He was glad he hadn't yet been bound in the chains on the ceiling. Red dripped from his whipped back and chest

Noel turned in her bed and woke up. She saw a dress on the armchair in the corner of the room. She picked up the note on the dress and read it.

Your closet has been fully stocked. I picked this one for you.

Rage

Noel groaned but sighed and put on the dress. It stopped just below her knees and had a lace collar and lace sleeves. She put on black flats and put her hair in a long braid down her back.

Rage wandered to Noels room, unlocking the door, "Hey kid. Guess who we're going to see?" He purred, moving up to her and kissing her

Noel didn't struggle but she still didn't kiss him back. She pulled away. "Who?" She asked, though she had a pretty good idea.

Noel tried not to shudder, she tried not to flinch away in disgust when he put his arm around her waist to lead her out. She kept her face emotionless, unchanging, like a good little doll for him to play with. Noel thought bitterly.

Pitch was by the globe. "He's in cell 45." He said simply before heading off to get some sleep. Noel shivered at the memories of being held hostage here but played it off like she was cold.

Rage nodded, and moved along, opening the door to said cell and pushing her inside, "Have fun" He growled, locking the door. The cage was made so no powers could be used

"Oh my... what did he do to you?" Noel blinked back tears and covered her mouth with her hand to muffle sobs trying to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back