• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

Noel gulped. "I can break his heart." A single tear went down her cheek when she said it and her throat tightened with sobs she was holding back.

Noel blinked back tears. Suddenly she saw Rage's face go the way she'd seen Tony's go when he was shadow communicating. Pitch told Rage through the shadows. Go through with this plan. And your punishment is over. You can play with your toy now.

Rage turned to Tony, then looked at Noel, "I'll leave you two for a moment then" He growled, and wandered off, leaning out of sight against a wall as Tony wandered up to the cage, of which was open

"You shouldn't have come here, Tony." Noel was looking away, she didn't know if she could do this without crying if she looked at him.

"I'm sorry if I've lead you to believe something that's not true. But you have to go. Leave me alone. Why couldn't you just leave me alone!? None of this would have ever happened!" Tears streamed down her face. But to Tony they seemed like tears of anger. Lies, lies, lies, I disgust myself.

"Do I have to spell it out for you!? I DON'T LOVE YOU! How can I love someone who's killed thousands of innocent lives!? You're a monster, and that's all you ever will be!" Noel was breaking down on the inside.

Tony blinked at her in shock, and his shoulders slumped, lowering his head, "I...I'm sorry....but I made a promise" He mumbled, and grabbed her, flying from the place, and dropping her off at the Pole, before disappearing

Noel ran to her room, locked the door, and began sobbing. She knew Rage would come for her eventually, she didn't care. She just wished he'd kill her instead of toying with her like he was sure to. She wanted to die so badly.

Noel looked at her sword. The clean, silver blade. So sharp, so deadly. It would do. Noel grabbed the handle and brushed her fingertips against the flat of the blade. She blinked back tears.

I'm sorry Noel. Tony said to her, before shutting off their bond and speaking through the shadows to the Guardians, including Noel, You won't see me again. No one will.... He whimpered, rolling the blade between his hands

Noel's eyes went wide when she realized what he mean. Tony don't! Listen to me! It was lies, all of it! Rage made me break your heart as a deal that he wouldn't hurt you! Tony I love you! Don't do this!

By that time it was to late, the knife stabbed into his abdomen, pointed upward to hit his lung. He curled on his side, 'm sorry.... He whimpered, closing his eyes

TONY!!!!! Tears streamed down her face, sobs racked her body. She'd just lost the love of her life, and it was all her fault. Please, you have to live! Jack never got to tell you! I never got to tell you so many things! Tony, Jack Frost is your father!

Tony, I love you. Please stay with me! You can't die! Please don't die! Tony I love you! Don't leave me! Noel was willing her powers to try and heal him through the shadow connection. It was working, but slowly. She was scared it would take to long and he'd die before she healed him. Her nose started bleeding from using her powers so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back