• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cat of the House

Eroh watched the doctor carefully but let him work though clearly not comfortable with him, flinching slightly at his touch. She just watched him but took the pills, her shoulder bothering her enough that she needed them “ya..” She just uncurled from the blanket and headed into the bathroom.

She returned a short while later towel drying her hair. She’d found a tank top, not that there were many options for her to pick from, and was holding a hoodie to put on after he’d wrapped her shoulder. She sat down back in the windowsill pulling the blanket back in her lap but looked at Aspen “what made him upset enough he’d attack his own kid?” In the tank top though the smaller cuts and bruises showed, evident of her extended time in the auction.

Aspen let the doctor care for him he was quiet as he sat there wincing here and there as he got checked over. He even checked on that limp. Eventually the doctor was finished with him and Eroh returned from her bath. Aspen sat down on the bed to watch the doctor slowly begin to wrap her shoulder. When she asked about his father they both went quiet Aspen sighed "Me and father...we dont usually see eye to eye...most of the time." He shrugged and frowned "What caused this was actually you...he couldent believe i brought a cat home of all people...they thought i would bring home a wolf for my bride." He sighed as he shook his head "We get into a lot of fights...im not much of a fighter so he always wins."

The doctor finished with the wrapping and then sighed "Ive kept him together all these years from falling off things to him and his father having their...fights. I keep trying to tell the king to quit it but he has yet to stop it. Aspen shook his head "I doubt he never will...hes stubborn and mean to boot...He always was and always will be..." He shrugged before he looked to Eroh "So how do you feel? Is the pain better?" he asked as he watched her.

Eroh sat there watching the doctor as he wrapped her shoulder still eyeing him with a lot of mistrust but remained still. Since the dart he had done nothing wrong but she did hold a grudge and that was one she wasn’t going to easily give up. She just looked back outside disappointed the rain had slowed into a light drizzle.

She had managed to get her hair up into a messy braid clearly struggling a bit with the flexibility of her shoulder but was tired of it down and in the way. “no offense Aspen but he sounds like a terrible father. No dad should ever raise a hand against their kid… that is far more than not seeing eye to eye. I’d like to give him a piece of my mind since he thinks I’m so bad. I dare him to try and raise a hand towards me.” Werecat’s were natural born fighters, lacking the size wolves had to take down prey so they had adapted and become incredibly effective.

She shrugged “It’s alright, better than it has been in a while. It only really hurts if I start using it and lifting it.” She shifted to facing him “can we go somewhere other than this room? I promise I won’t bolt off anywhere I’m just sick of these 4 walls.” She really wasn’t sure if he would agree or not but she was getting a bit stir crazy, the room was beginning to feel like its own prison.

Aspen blinked when she talked about his father not being the best of fathers and he smiled softly "Oh i know he isnt but im sorta stuck here either way...Im the heir and all. I usually keep out of his way and dont anger him it works....most of the time." The wolf shrugged "Dont worry about it Eroh, i want you to heal not get more wounds as is anyways." The doctor nodded when she spoke about the pain and hummed "Okay well your shoulder looks good so yeah dont do anything like heavy lifting and the like im sure you know." The doctor stood and grabbed his stuff. When She asked about leaving he smiled "That would be a great idea! Im sure Aspen would love to."

Aspen nodded "Sure! I see no harm in it as long as you are up to it I am." He stood seeing the doctor out before turning to Eroh "So! I guess the first place we can go to is the library. I need to return all these books." He chuckled softly as he began to stack them, picking them up he nodded to Eroh he walked to the door and with some shifting the books he was able to open the door. "Now! to the library!"

The prince lead the way down some stairs and down a hall "Do you have a library where you live?" he asked as he looked to her in question. Eventually they came upon a arched doorway and he entered the room that was large filled to the brim with books.

Eroh just snorted “obviously not well enough seeing you’ve been injured twice in the time I’ve been here. Besides he’d have to actually be able to touch me to cause any injury. I’d still like to give him a piece of my mind. It seems like he needs a humbling.” She just gave the doctor a look though “well obviously not.” But perked up when Aspen agreed to leaving the room and hoed off the windowsill pulling on the hoodie she’d been holding.

She followed after him humming as she looked around the halls trying to memorize where they were going but was just in awe of how nice this place was. She walked in after him but just blinked staring at the sheer amount of books in awe “we have a small library but nothing like this…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back