• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Butlers *Anime*

LifeNovel said:
Kuroha turned back, "No I think I can do it." He continued walking to his room.
Kuroha pushed his door further open and walked over to his desk, placing down the papers and plopping himself down onto the chair. He turned on his desklamp and placed his head on his hands as he examined the papers.

Kuroha dreaded doing the work since if he did the work that meant he was going back to school on Monday. He sighed and laid his head on the papers. He hated school. Barely anyone acknowledged him, barely anyone talked to him, and barely anyone looked at him. All he wanted was a smile from someone, even a stranger.

Sosomi skipped down the street swinging her arms at her side. She seemed as if she didn't know where she was going but a part of her lived in the mall. Sosomi even hummed as she skipped. "Kohaku! Still there?!" she called out.
Kohaku following behind her, looks up. "Y-yeah. Right behind you Miss." He said while walking fast after her.

"Alright Kuroha. I will be making some food so come down when you are ready" Sora said before bowing slightly as she left his room, closing the door behind her. She needed to take a shower first because her hair was being very bothersome. She felt so sorry for her master as he hated school so much. Sora walked into the guest bathroom and closed the door. She took a nice shower and forgot that she had left her clean clothes up in the guest room. (@LifeNovel I so want it to be a new day in the RP)

Len looked up from his dishes to Connors mother. "Yes mam." he said, drying off his hands and walking out of the kitchen. "Where shall we start?" Len asked, looking at Connor.

Leaning back, the look still on his face, he tapped the question he was stuck on with the end of his pencil. It was one of those "5x+80=240 solve for x" kind of questions. This one was in the form of a word problem, however, and the values hidden discreetly throughout the question.

Len looked over his shoulder, leaning in to see the paper. "Well find the variables in the problem first." Len said, waiting for him to start working.

Giving several grunts with various possible meanings, he leans forwards and looks at the question again. In short, it said this one company wanted to make as many turbines as they could but didn't know how much material they needed. They did know what number they wanted, and how much was needed to make one turbine. He realized then what the variables were, and promptly filled out the equation.

(Hit a blank on what the problem would be. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.)

((Sure, we can do that. You post first so I can follow along. @kawiibunnygirl ))

Sosomi soon stopped as the glorious mall stood before her. She turned and saw Kohaku scrambling to catch up. She stood there waiting for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Len smiled. "Better. Keep working." He said, stepping back. He knew his master was smart, he just didn't like to show it a lot.

And Connor did keep working. After a while, he did get the hang of it, eventually kind of sort of. Some of them probably weren't right. But, at that moment, he felt like he had done a good job. Quickly closing the text book and shoving all of it into his bag, he yells to who ever is listening "Going up to my room. Yell if you need me." an absent minded "Yep" from his mom and he was in his room. For him, it held a lot of memories. From his first boxing gloves to the first meddle he got. Most of the stuff in his room was boxing related, and what he planned to do up there was to increase his little horde. Getting on his computer, he goes to eBay and begins the search for interesting boxing items.

Sosomi smiled, "It's all good! Now let's go! I hear some shoes calling me!" (In reality she does not have much money.) She walked quickly over to one store already squealing with glee at the site of shoes and cute outfits.

It was the next day. The first day of school for Sora and she was very excited. She walked out of her house into the dark world and got on her bike, heading to her master's home. She got up much earlier then he did because she didn't stay at his house that night because she wanted to go home and get ready for school. She was wearing the school uniform, but with her tie loose, jacket draped over her shoulder, and her hair messy. She was ready to protect her master from all those who opposed him. (@LifeNovel )

Kuroha stood there watching the school building loom over him. In his school uniform, he tightened the tie around his neck and brushed some of his hair down. His hair was actually cooperating for once and so was his demeanor. He took a deep breath and entered the building. As usual he was ignored or either not noticed. Kuroha didn't mind, at least at the moment. Quickly making his way to 1st period he began to feel the weight of school on his shoulders. The pressure of the school hierarchy bore down on him. He tightened his grip around the backpack handles as he walked down. Students of no names passed by him, some even bumping into him. Kuroha once again felt the rejection by society. He sighed and continued on, already dreading the day.

Sora pulled up to the school now with a piece of bread in her mouth. She jumped off her bike and quickly put it in the bike rack, locking it up. She then saw the back of her master's head and with a smile and ran over to him. Some students noticed the new and laid back handsome stranger which made the girls wonder what grade she was in. "Kuroha!" she called out as she slipped between students trying to reach her only true friend. This was defiantly going to be a crazy year. First task: Protect Kuroha at all costs.

Running down the side walk, half eaten toast in his moth and a bag of eggs in one hand and a fork in the other, Connor hurried to the school. He was known to get into fights, but that was no excuse to be late for school, as his mother had made very clear. Besides, he needed to stay in shape, and a car would only slow him down. Shoving his way past many person, he hurried to the front door of the school, scoffed down the rest of bis toast, and hurried inside. His eggs were still uneaten, but he could eat those in the school.

Kuroha was just about to step into his first period class when all of a sudden he heard his name called out. Somebody called my name? Who?

His eyes turned then widened as he saw it was his butler, Sora. "S-S-Sora? What are you doing here?" he stuttered. His eyes examined the butler, at that current moment in time he concluded that Sora was a male. Since he wore the boy's uniform.

Kuroha not only had his name called out but eyes were actually looking at him for once. He could feel the heat of the eyes on him. Kuroha felt a thawness in his heart melting. And it was all thanks to Sora.

Shoveling as many eggs into his mouth as he could, he reached his locker and quickly threw it open. Chucking his backpack and other things into it, he grabs what he needs for first period or hour or whatever it was called here. Seeing two people, standing in front of the room, he decided to get them moving. Getting past them, shoulder bumping into somebody, he says "You better get going, people got to get to class and it's a lot easier when people aren't in their way."

"Oh I forgot to say that I enrolled here." Sora said and did a small bow before she stood next to her master with bright eyes. She wiped under her eye as she looked at her fair haired master. It always made her really happy when she put a smile on his face. She noticed some older guys looking at Kuroha which made her narrow her eyes in a threatening manor. She looked at the guy who walked past them and sighed. "I guess some people have to be downers. I am glad that I enrolled when I did Kuroha." she muttered. (@LifeNovel )

Kuroha was still gawking at Sora's presence until it was disturbed by the action of someone weaving his way through. He blinked his eyes back into reality. And Sora was still there. "Well...um, I guess...good luck on your first day?" he awkwardly said. Kuroha was never good in social conversations so he actually felt proud that he managed to get out a sentence. He then realized they were still in school. "I better be getting to my first period," he added as he glanced back once more to Sora and entered the room, feeling for the first time more eyes following him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back