• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Butlers *Anime*

Len simply watched his master rant, only speaking one thing in a uttered breath. "When you live on the streets, they don't give you much choice." He uttered, walking in front of him to open the door and so forth. Once given the instruction by his mother, Len set to work setting the table and making sure that the preparations for dinner were ready.

Kuroha blushed more once he heard Sora's response. He then looked up slowly at Sora. "My school? My school..." he thought about it for a moment. What was the dreadful name of the horrid school he went to.

"Orusha High School," he finally replied.

Once Sosomi finished she turned towards Kohaku. "Ready? Cause I am!" she squealed as she grabbed her large bag and shoes. She twirled in her outfit admiring its beauty. "How do I look?" she asked. Turning slightly to Kohaku and posed.

Kohaku blushing slightly and bows. "H-Heart stopping as always ms. Kaola.." He said softly before standing up straight once more and tightening his ponytail slightly before looking at her once again.

"Thank you Kuroha. I will be in the library if you need me." Sora said with a slightly evil smirk. She walked out of his room and made her way down to the library where she got on the computer to see how she was to enroll herself at this school. She didn't want Kuroha to say it was a bad idea and it would fail, so she had to keep this a secret. "T-they h-have sooo many sports teams!! I cannot believe I didn't think of this sooner! Oh my gosh they have a soccer, basketball, baseball, boxing, tennis, track & field teams!!" she exclaimed looking at all of the sports her eyes wide with excitement and energy. She couldn't believe she never thought of enrolling there in the first place. She was such an idiot sometimes (@LifeNovel )

Kuroha blinked his eyes a few times, he didn't know what to think of Sora. The absence of Sora made his heart a little heavy, but he didn't know why. He/she was a butler anyways. Kuroha sighed and got up from his chair. His legs brought him to the tiny patch of garden that he first planted when he was 7, the year his grandma died. He sat down on the mulchy earth examining the color of the plants. This is where he often went to when he was sad or lonely. The garden was a haven of sorts.

"Well if I'm looking this good, let's go! Can't let this go to waste!"

Sosomi wiggled her bottom a bit before she grabbed Kohaku's hand and dragged him out of the house.

Sora had called the school and set everything up so she could attend school with Kuroha and protect him from bullies. She went by his room once more and noticed his bedroom door was open slightly. This made her peek inside and saw that he wasn't there. She calmly strode down the stairs and outside to see where he wandered off to. She would give him his alone time since he sometimes needed it, but she needed to make sure that he wasn't getting into some trouble while she wasn't watching. (@LifeNovel )

After some time spent in the tiny garden, he got up and walked back into his home. He looked around to see that both of his parents were no where to be. Kuroha wandered over to the living room wondering what to do. It was a Saturday morning. School coming up in Monday and he has all his homework done. His eyes trailed over the movies they had but none stood out. Kuroha began to feel the loneliness of absence. "Sora!" he called out once. Kuroha always felt embarrassed asking for the butler to come. He didn't like being bothersome to people.

LifeNovel said:
After some time spent in the tiny garden, he got up and walked back into his home. He looked around to see that both of his parents were no where to be. Kuroha wandered over to the living room wondering what to do. It was a Saturday morning. School coming up in Monday and he has all his homework done. His eyes trailed over the movies they had but none stood out. Kuroha began to feel the loneliness of absence. "Sora!" he called out once. Kuroha always felt embarrassed asking for the butler to come. He didn't like being bothersome to people.
Sora heard Kuroha and she jogged inside. "Yes? What is it?" she asked and ran her hand quickly through her hair before she walked over to her master. Her eyes were a bit dull, but that was normal for her. She saw her bad next to the couch and quickly picked it up, because she felt like she was being messy.

Kuroha felt like he had the confidence when he called his/her name but now that he/she is standing there he faltered. "U-um uh I was just wondering...if perhaps...you would like...to...to watch a movie...with m-me?" he asked with a horrible momentum. His eyes turned away from Sora and his cheeks began to turn red. He didn't want to make it sound personal, all he wanted was a companion. "I-it's okay if you don't," he added as he felt himself sinking more into the couch.

Kohaku quickly follows after her, stumbles after her slightly. "I-I'm coming! Please slow down i-if you don't mind!" he said softly while walking/running after her.

"No no of course I do! What are we watching?" Sora asked with a smile on her face and sat next to her mast thinking if she should get some snacks for them or if he would tell her if they needed some or if he wanted some. (@LifeNovel )

Kuroha lifted his face slightly up but couldn't directly look at Sora. "W-well...I haven't gotten that far...w-what would you like to watch?" he could feel his voice being shaky but a small tone of happiness appeared in it too. But he scooched a bit to provide room for Sora. "Um please...sit down. I will go get us some popcorn," he got up and walked over to the kitchen wanting to get some air away from the awkward atmosphere.

Sosomi slowed down a bit, "Fine. But don't blame me if you see me bouncing around the mall! Blame the gorgeous items that are calling my name!" She gave a bubbly giggle and continued walking out of the house and into the streets.

Let me go into a more in depth description of Connor's parents. They are American born and raised, but both with heavy Irish lineage. Maybe it was this similarity and nothing that had them decided to marry each other, but probably not. Connor's father was a bent and greying man, greyer then usual. With the heavy callouses if a man used to working with his hands, it was obvious where Connor got the majority of his traits. Connor's father, who I'm going to call Alex, was short tempered like his son, head strong, and as his mother stated stuborn. His mother, who we shall call Maria, was almost the polar opposite. She was a rather round woman, possibly from sampeling every dish she made, and had her hair in a tight bun at almost all times. Where Alex was short tempered, she was kind and understandig, where he was stuborn, she would listen to both sides. Where Alex thought his boy should grow up and get over many difficulties himself, his mother tried her best to pamper him under his own nose. Both their lives, but mostly Maria's, have gotten easier with the arrival of Len.

After a while longer, Connor working with his dad and his mother cooking a dinner suitable for any house, the dinner was made and everyone called to the table. Taking his seat to the right of his father, Connor didn't waste time on prayers. In fact, no one did in the McKinley family. Besides the simple, "What we having?" the dinner didn't start with any cerimony that religion calls for, as Connor put it."So how was school?" his Maria asked, and got the answer expected of most teenagers when the subject involves school "Fine." Of course it hadn't been fine. He got into a fight, again, that hadn't caught the staff's attention. By sheer luck he didn't get a bloody nose or a black eye.

LifeNovel said:
Kuroha lifted his face slightly up but couldn't directly look at Sora. "W-well...I haven't gotten that far...w-what would you like to watch?" he could feel his voice being shaky but a small tone of happiness appeared in it too. But he scooched a bit to provide room for Sora. "Um please...sit down. I will go get us some popcorn," he got up and walked over to the kitchen wanting to get some air away from the awkward atmosphere.
Sosomi slowed down a bit, "Fine. But don't blame me if you see me bouncing around the mall! Blame the gorgeous items that are calling my name!" She gave a bubbly giggle and continued walking out of the house and into the streets.
Kohaku blushing while following after her. "I-I won't miss..." He said while walking after her swiftly.

LifeNovel said:
"Kuroha! I can do it. After all it's my job." Sora said standing up quickly, but didn't move because he had asked her to pick out a movie. She sighed and looked at her phone quickly before she went to pick out a movie. "Fine. I'll let it slide this time Kuroha," she had been off task a lot this past week because she was so busy with the orders from Kuroha's parents to make sure he never got into trouble, then she had to handle all of Kuroha's needs as well.

((Psst @Icefox11 awaiting your master post.))

Kuroha quickly gathered a bowl and the made popcorn. He heard Sora yell something after him but he dismissed it knowing it was probably because he was making the popcorn. For once he wanted to do something for Sora. He wants to do something for someone else. And he wants to know what it's like to be a gentleman. A slight blush came to his cheeks when he thought about it. A girl...one who actually liked him...but where would he find one?

He then took the bowl full of popcorn and walked back to the living room. "Here. And thanks for picking a movie. Which movie was it?" he felt himself slightly gaining ease at the awkward atmosphere.

Sosomi hummed and skipped down the street until she was disrupted by a sudden grumbling noise. She froze in her skip and looked down at her belly. "Mmmm seems I forgot to eat breakfast before we left...let's go to a coffee shop!" she exclaimed. She turned her direction and crossed through a busy street full of passing cars easily but may have caused a few accidents.

LifeNovel said:
Kuroha quickly gathered a bowl and the made popcorn. He heard Sora yell something after him but he dismissed it knowing it was probably because he was making the popcorn. For once he wanted to do something for Sora. He wants to do something for someone else. And he wants to know what it's like to be a gentleman. A slight blush came to his cheeks when he thought about it. A girl...one who actually liked him...but where would he find one?

He then took the bowl full of popcorn and walked back to the living room. "Here. And thanks for picking a movie. Which movie was it?" he felt himself slightly gaining ease at the awkward atmosphere.

Sosomi hummed and skipped down the street until she was disrupted by a sudden grumbling noise. She froze in her skip and looked down at her belly. "Mmmm seems I forgot to eat breakfast before we left...let's go to a coffee shop!" she exclaimed. She turned her direction and crossed through a busy street full of passing cars easily but may have caused a few accidents.
Kohaku nervously follows after her. "Please be careful! Oh dear..." He said as he followed her, worrying slightly.

LifeNovel said:

Sora just rolled her eyes slightly in a teasing manor and looked at the movie that she chose. "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" she said and sat down loosening her tie. ((I have to go won't be back till tomorrow! Talk to you all later!))

((Okey doke!))

Kuroha could tell by the way he/she was loosening her/his tie he/she was comfortable. "Okay," he gave a small grin. Kuroha placed the bowl on the coffee table in the middle. He leaned against the couch and felt at a slight ease now but made sure that there is space between them.

Sosomi turned back and said, "Come along Kohaku! I want some caffeine in this system!" She turned to face forward and entered the coffee shop taking in a deep breath of the coffee smell. Sosomi stood by the entrance waiting for Kohaku.

Sosomi smiled, "No worries. No harm done." She shifted her bag on her shoulder to allow her to dig inside of it. "Here," she said as she pulled out her wallet. "Would you mind getting me a plain vanilla Frappuccino. Oh and make sure they put whip cream!" she said as she began walking away to find a seat by one of the windows.

LifeNovel said:
Sosomi smiled, "No worries. No harm done." She shifted her bag on her shoulder to allow her to dig inside of it. "Here," she said as she pulled out her wallet. "Would you mind getting me a plain vanilla Frappuccino. Oh and make sure they put whip cream!" she said as she began walking away to find a seat by one of the windows.
Kohaku bites lip and nods. "Alright, plain vanilla frapp with extra whip cream.." he said as he headed inside to buy her her drink. As he waited in line he let his mind wander, humming slightly as he waits.

Len nodded, eating small bites. She stayed silent, used to the way they would talk. He was used to the way they worked, and with Connor and his father, he had learned it was best to keep quiet. Voicing his actions would cause him to get hurt and it was not something I would like to experience. One close call and he was done.

Giving hik a suspicious look befkre turning towards Len, and says "And how was your day Len. Hope you kept Connor out of trouble." Noticing the look Connor was giving Len, she could almost already tell. "Now don't go off on him, Connor James M,Kinley, for telling me if he could do as I asked him to." Realizing he had been middle named, often a large warning sign to behave, Connor sat back almost glumily, accepting what would happen next and wolfing down as much food as he could before his punishment could be determined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back