• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Butlers *Anime*

Len looked towards her, he put on a smile for her. "Yes, I have been keeping him out of trouble." He said. He thought about how he had broken up the fight earlier, after escaping from the girls that liked to circle around him and try to win his attention. But most of his attention was on his master, not on them.

Grunting his confermation, Connor slows down the pace of food going into his mouth and takes some time to actually chew it. Maria took good care of him, and everyone really, when it came to food. Today it was spaghetti, good for protein and grains, as well as some of the daily vegetable requirements for a healthy day. In all honesty, he was surprised Len hadn't snitched, using the protection of Maria to keep him out of harm.

(Why you no want conflict?)

(Because that comes later... *Devilish "I have a plan" Smile*)

Len smiled at her, then turning his gaze to Connor. His smile turned a little more wicked, but it soon fell from his face to warn from any suspicion. He had a lot of things to discus with him, and a lot of chastising to do. If he was threatened, he could pull out his secret weapon, aka, his strength. The one thing he didn't know, that he is really a lot stronger than he looks.

Aftwr a brief silence, except for the clinking of silverware, Connor's dad (can't remeber name how embarrasing) spoke up. It was mostly about his job at the manufactering factury, with the occasional bit about Connor's most recent boxing match. This was the norm of things, Mari got her bit out of the way, the Connor's dad would talk about his day while everyone else commented.

Le watched the dinner get eaten, Connors father taking the table for talking. Once everything was finished, en whisked away the plates before anyone could question him. He then walked to the kitchen to do the dishes. He took out a small scrunchie and tied up the back of his hair, letting the front pieces fall out as he worked.

LifeNovel said:
((Okey doke!))
Kuroha could tell by the way he/she was loosening her/his tie he/she was comfortable. "Okay," he gave a small grin. Kuroha placed the bowl on the coffee table in the middle. He leaned against the couch and felt at a slight ease now but made sure that there is space between them.
Sora smiled slightly and popped a piece of popcorn into her mouth as the movie started. "So Kuroha would you care if I walked to school with you in the morning?" she asked as she pressed play at the main menu. She was going to school tomorrow as an official student in seven classes because art he didn't need any help from bullies.

"I'll be right out to help you, Len. Connor, I doubt you didn't get any homework, your good grades are a big reason you are still at that school. You don't want to give up your precious boxing for something small as a missed assignment." Maria criticized. And it was true, he did have some things that needed to be done. Math was one of them, his dreaded nemesis.

Kuroha was in the midst of chewing on a popcorn piece when he registered Sora's question and began choking slightly on the piece. He coughed, sitting up and soon unlodging out the piece. Kuroha cleared his throat and answered her but avoided her/his eyes. "S-sure. I-I don't mind..."

But in the back of his mind he held some suspicion as to why he/she wanted to walk him to school.

You could use the protection.

He sighed inwardly knowing that it was true, it might be for the best. His eyes then moved up to the movie, hoping to turn his attention and concentration elsewhere.

Sosomi's eyes wandered around the coffee shop looking for a nice table. Soon she spotted two small couch chairs angled to face the corner of a window. She walked over and placed her bag on the tiny table in between the two chairs and jumped into one of the seats. She stretched and took out a tiny journal from her bag and began writing down something.

Kohaku makes his way back over with her drink, made sure they out whip cream on it for her. "Y-your drink Miss. Saomi... With whip cream." He said and put it down for her along with her change.

Sora nodded and went back to the movie smiling softly. She was about to help him as he was choking on a piece of popcorn, but once he answered her she realized that he was alright. She pulled out her phone and shook her messy black hair out of her violet/grey eyes. She texted Kuroha's mother before shoving her phone back in her pant's pocket because she needed to let her know she wouldn't be at home until after school tomorrow.

(
@LifeNovel )

Kuroha glanced from the corner of his eyes to see Sora texting somebody quickly before putting his/her phone away. Wish I had somebody to talk to. He then turned his eyes back to the screen trying hard to concentrate on the movie but the thought of having someone besides family right beside him watching a movie brought a tear to his eye. The company of just one person made him happy. Kuroha knew he was antisocial but really he has always wanted company but no one accepted him. He quickly wiped away a tear before Sora could see it, not wanting to seem weak.

Sosomi looked up from her writing and said, "Thank you Kohaku!" She grabbed her drink but left her change. "You can have the change. I don't need it. Or you can put it in their tip jar," Sosomi said before she took a huge swig from the drink. Smacking her lips a few times after taking a sip, she gave a satisfied sigh and leaned into the couch. "Take a seat," she indicated the chair across from her.

Kohaku blinks and takes the change before going and putting it in the tip jar before going back over and sitting in front of her. "A-As you wish Miss Sosomi." He said softly while dipping his head.

Sora glanced over at her master and was going to say something, but decided against it. She thought of what they could do after the movie since he was more laid back than most masters his age she was able to make suggestions to him once and a while. Sora heard a knock on the front door so she got up from the couch and walked over to it. She opened it and noticed a girl with blue hair standing there holding papers in her hands. "May I help you miss?" Sora asked in her heartthrob tone which was unintentional. She acted more of a guy when girls were around because girls would noticed faster than boys. The girl's face instantly turned red as Sora loosened her tie a bit more and looked at the girl with a smile.

large.gif

((I just had to have the girl be totally phased by Sora XDD))

((And it had to be Juvia!!! xD ))

Kuroha's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Rarely did he have any knocks or doorbells so this was a major surprise to him. He even jumped a bit at the sound of the knock. Kuroha saw Sora getting up and answering the door. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie. Kuroha debated if he should stay where he was and let Sora handle it or actually greet the person himself. He felt that Sora had it under control so he stayed where he was and brought his legs up onto the couch and fixed himself to where he was hugging his knees, his attention on the paused screen.

"Oh don't by shy!" Sosomi giggled. She brought her drink forward and said, "You want some?" She gave the drink a tiny shake. Her blue eyes were wide and focused on Kohaku.

((Of course! When she fangirls she fangirls hard! @LifeNovel ))

The girl started to stutter and couldn't form words correctly as Sora unintentional was flirting with the poor high school girl. "I-I came to...d-d-deliver this to Kuro!" she finally managed and held out a stack of papers. Sora took it and leaned against the door frame.

"Kuroha there are some papers for you!" Sora said to her master as she turned back to the girl and flashed her a dazeling smile. "Well thank you very much miss. I will make sure Kuroha reads these papers." she said and the blue haired girl nodded before she ran off the porch with a red face.

Last edited by a moderator:
LifeNovel said:
((And it had to be Juvia!!! xD ))
Kuroha's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Rarely did he have any knocks or doorbells so this was a major surprise to him. He even jumped a bit at the sound of the knock. Kuroha saw Sora getting up and answering the door. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie. Kuroha debated if he should stay where he was and let Sora handle it or actually greet the person himself. He felt that Sora had it under control so he stayed where he was and brought his legs up onto the couch and fixed himself to where he was hugging his knees, his attention on the paused screen.

"Oh don't by shy!" Sosomi giggled. She brought her drink forward and said, "You want some?" She gave the drink a tiny shake. Her blue eyes were wide and focused on Kohaku.
Kohaku shakes his head. "U-uhm no im fine Miss... D-don't worry about it..." He said while glancing up slightly then back down.

Kuroha lifted his head.

Papers for me? Must be some kind of prank.

He got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. Kuroha saw Sora leaning on the doorframe with the door wide open, only able to catch a tiny glimpse of some dust in the shape of a girl flying away. He approached Sora and grabbed the papers.

Kuroha turned towards Sora, "Who gave you these papers?"

Sosomi withdrew back her arm and shrugged, "More for me." She watched Kohaku. He's so adorable! I just want to squeeze him to death! She soon finished her drink. "Alright Kohaku. Ready to go to the mall?" she asked.

"A girl. I think she was wearing your school uniform and she looked kind of like a smart girl so I doubt it was a prank. It might be papers from something you missed last week." Sora said calmly as she shut the door after watching the cloud of dust that was caused by the girl. (@LifeNovel )

LifeNovel said:
Kuroha lifted his head.
Papers for me? Must be some kind of prank.

He got up from the couch and walked over to the front door. Kuroha saw Sora leaning on the doorframe with the door wide open, only able to catch a tiny glimpse of some dust in the shape of a girl flying away. He approached Sora and grabbed the papers.

Kuroha turned towards Sora, "Who gave you these papers?"

Sosomi withdrew back her arm and shrugged, "More for me." She watched Kohaku. He's so adorable! I just want to squeeze him to death! She soon finished her drink. "Alright Kohaku. Ready to go to the mall?" she asked.
Koharu nods slightly. "O-Of course... L-Lets go." He said and got up and offer his hand to help her up.

Kuroha nodded and looked through the papers. Many were notes and then there were some assignments. He sighed and let his arm fall. Kuroha placed his free hand on his face and wiped down with a grim frown on his face. He ditched school last week because he felt that if he went one more day he would explode. Kuroha then regretted that decision at this moment. He looked up at Sora, "I'm sorry...but I guess we can't watch the movie...I have a lot to catch up." Kuroha had his head looking down at the ground and he shuffled down the hall to his room.

Sosomi gladly accepted his hand. She did not lighten her weight at all as she pulled onto Kohaku's arm. "Why thank you, sir," she giggled. As soon as she was up she skipped over to a trashcan and threw away her coffee. "Come along Kohaku!" she called out as she zoomed over to the door.

Sora sighed and watched him walk away. "Do you want any help?" she asked as she walked to the living room and began to clean it up. She turned off the t.v. and brought the popcorn into the kitchen where she poured some into a bowl and brought it up to his room with some water. Popcorn was pretty good for you when working on school so she thought if he didn't want her help then at least he could snack on something. (@LifeNovel )

Kuroha turned back, "No I think I can do it." He continued walking to his room.

Kuroha pushed his door further open and walked over to his desk, placing down the papers and plopping himself down onto the chair. He turned on his desklamp and placed his head on his hands as he examined the papers.

Kuroha dreaded doing the work since if he did the work that meant he was going back to school on Monday. He sighed and laid his head on the papers. He hated school. Barely anyone acknowledged him, barely anyone talked to him, and barely anyone looked at him. All he wanted was a smile from someone, even a stranger.

Sosomi skipped down the street swinging her arms at her side. She seemed as if she didn't know where she was going but a part of her lived in the mall. Sosomi even hummed as she skipped. "Kohaku! Still there?!" she called out.

"Len, dear, I can wash the dishes by myself. Connor needs some help with Math. He's got that look on him." That look in question was one of wanting to rip up the paper in front of him and then take a nice nap afterwards.

(@Icefox11 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back